• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 23

Chapter 23: An 'ippos-manipulation Stabilization!


Ignoring Eggman's ominous insult, JetStream focused on the figure in front of him, 'I need to be careful, this is not her doing... not a bit of it...' JetStream knew he had to fend this young mare off, but without hurting her would be something to process, JetStream just stood there, gritting his teeth as she could charge at any moment. When all of a sudden the mare started galloping violently toward him. JetStream shook his head and started galloping too, but just as they would impact, he dashed to the side, feeling the wind rush past him, "... But how..." he continued as he tried to progress in the thought of getting her out. He turned around back at her, this mare's breathing was already audible, "Not much of a runner are you." he said matter-of-factly, and in no way did he mean to tease. The pony started at him again, "Oh boy..." JetStream mimicked her movement, just as they were about to clash, JetStream was ready to dodge once again. And just before he could move a muscle to do so. The mare did it herself. JetStream stopped instantly, and turned around as soon as the mare did, "She's still there..." they stared eyes to eyes. Not knowing this mare could get the message, he went and nodded to this mare with an angry, but knowing, expression. And for the mare's perspective, it gave her a spark of hope, "And I'll help..." JetStream remembered how he fought against it using his own anger to over come it.

But how in the world will he bring it out in another pony?

JetStream raised his right forehoof, and opened his mouth to say something, but the mare charged at him again. JetStream recoiled, he went ahead and took a defensive stance instead of charging. He was prepared to get hit, until they both bonked each other on the heads. JetStream was surprisingly pushed back, but he still held his ground. There were staring eye to eye, and even though it was a little nerving to see those red, glowing eyes. He had to keep standing. He inhaled and exhaled, "Alright... lets see if we can communicate..." since the mare was idle, JetStream thought that she could be fighting it. He went for his telepathy, but it was difficult with the sudden head-ache he earned. JetStream was standing in the same black nothingness as before, "... H-hello?" JetStream called out, but nothing seemed to show itself. Until he heard a sound in the distance. JetStream galloped to where he heard the sound, he saw something that started to glow a red color. He stopped in his tracks to get a better look, the same red eyes opened, and they got closer, "... Oh..." his ears went down as he realizes what's happening, he couldn't even see the pony, it was just the red eyes. They stopped right in front of him, "Wha...? Why are they up there?" the eyes leaned in, revealing the same pony bigger than a normal pony could ever be, "What's that?" JetStream started taking steps backwards, he was extremely dreading this situation, "... How is that possible? ... The... anger?" JetStream stopped himself, he started calming, even though his sub-conscious wasn't. The pony towering before him raised her left hoof, although that struck more fear, he suddenly outburst in hesitation, "This, isn't real! Anger is mental... Emotional, not physical..." a color started forming on the left side of where JetStream was standing, it was a red-orange mix, and it seemed to cover more and more above them two. The next thing was the sky started going from pitch black to a dark blue, JetStream's ears popped back up, "... A sunrise?" he looked at it questionably. Soon after he heard a screech, and it was impossible to ignore, and on impulse covered his ears, "Where is that... coming from...!?" the light shone, showing the whole figure of the pony before him. And the pony didn't seem to like it at all, even to the point of fear. JetStream smiled, he knew it was his chance. The sound wore off as he thought on one thing, but it wasn't necessarily clear. Soon enough the sun was clearly above the horizon, and the figure started to evaporate. Once it was done and gone, the same pony was back to her normal size, but lying on her side. JetStream's eyes widened in panic and he galloped to the mare. He circled to where she could see him, "... Hey... can you wake up?" JetStream gently nudged her, and her eyes suddenly opened surprising JetStream. But once she looked at him, the red glow vanished, and everything just disappeared. The next thing JetStream could see was that he was back in the same scene. But something else changed, her eyes were her natural violet, JetStream smiled, "We, did it..." she smiled just before she collapsed on the floor. And from using so much energy from the telepathy, he stumbled losing his balance, "A-are you okay?" JetStream leaned in, but fell back as the head-ache kicked back in, and he started to stumble, "This must be the withdrawal of... the..." he fell to the floor next to her, and his vision blacked out.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next