• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 467 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 467

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Search for the fourth Emerald Part 2


JetStream, Sonic, and Tails continued to walk near the center of the town, "Where do you think Knuckles could've gone?" Tails shrugged.

"I don't know, but he gave the Chaos Emeralds to me before he went... You know what? That makes me more curious..." Tails wondered as he tapped his chin. JetStream smiled.

"Do you mind putting them in here?" JetStream shuffled his right saddle-bag.

"Alright..." he opened the flap and put the two Emeralds in, "But you should know Knuckles would probably want them back." JetStream looked at Tails as he was closing the flap.

"Probably..." JetStream shrugged. And as he did, a mare was walking right by them, she personally wanted a closer look. JetStream noticed her and decided to ask her same question, "... Uh, excuse me... ma'am... We were hoping that you've seen a shiny Emerald..." JetStream pushed himself to pull one out, he grabbed the white Emerald, "Like this..." she sighed.

"Well, yes, I have..." she reached for the bag she wore around her neck and brought it out of hiding. Tails pointed at it.

"Yeah, that's a Chaos Emerald."

"A, what?" JetStream politely coughed.

"Well, what he means is, yeah, that is what we're looking for." she pulled it back.

"And what is your purpose for this, Chaos Emerald?" JetStream stepped aside.

"These friends of mine are not from this universe." she gave an unconvincing glare.

"I see that..." JetStream looked back at the two, then back toward the mare.

"They need those before they can go back to their universe... These objects are not supposed to be left here, they're not normal..." she gave a bigger sigh.

"Alright, here." she said rather quickly as she tossed it. JetStream barely dropped it.

'It was defiantly a good idea to get a saddle-bag.' In JetStream's hoof was the purple Emerald.

"Sweet, we got another." Tails stated as JetStream put the Emerald in the right saddle-bag, JetStream held a confident smile.

"That makes four. I guess we should head back to your plane, Tails. We got what we wanted... or needed." Sonic sighed smiling.

"We need to find Knuckles first..."

"Doesn't matter..." said a voice in the distance. Everyone turned around, Knuckles as walking toward them, "Sorry, I didn't find any..." JetStream took a step forward as Knuckles approached.

"But we did, it's in here. You want them back?" Knuckles swung his hand at him.

"No, it's your fault for joining us, so you carry them." Sonic looked at Knuckles a little disappointed.

"Knuckles..." he raised his arms.

"What? I'm just playing..." Knuckles nudged JetStream, "... Right?" JetStream sighed.

"Yeah, sure." they all started heading to the outskirts of Ponyville, where they saw the plane exactly where it was. Knuckles put his arms behind his head.

"So where did you find the Emerald?"

"A mare gave it to us." JetStream happily replied. Knuckles held a fist.

"I knew something was wrong with that one..." JetStream's head tilted.

"... What do you mean?" Sonic held his hand next to Tails's left ear and whispered.

"I bet I know a scene, especially with Knux." Tails giggled.

"Yeah." he said quietly. AS soon as they got to the plane, everyone got settled. JetStream jumped into his seat and set his saddle-bag next to him. Tails got into his seat as did Sonic and Knuckles.

"Alright, JetStream you got any more places you know?" JetStream looked around, already strapped in his seat.

"Hmm..." he suddenly realized, 'Oh, yeah...' "Up there." he pointed toward a mountain just north-east, "It's name is Canterlot, we could check up there as well." he said as a memory started a playback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Say goodbye to Canterlot, JetStream. Because soon we'll be back in Altamare." Myriad stated. JetStream shook his head.

"No... I'll be here again..." he smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, all the way up there, huh? This should be interesting. Next stop is Canterlot!" Tails turned the key of some sort, and it started the engine. Soon the plane started to move.

'Wait, I should warn them, just in case...' the plane started to lift from the ground, "Tails, I kind of want to warn you about Canterlot." Tails rose an eyebrow as Sonic looked back, "What? Why?"

"Canterlot's a royal city. So we should be careful on what we do..." Sonic nodded and looked forward as Tails smiled.

"Gotchya."

'I'm glad you able yourself to listen...' JetStream smiled back as he had a good idea of what a friend is supposed to be, a good listener.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next