• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 467 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 467

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 42

Chapter 42: Eggman and the grey spheres!


JetStream looked ahead of Altamare, "Tails, bring us to the back of Altamare, I want to get back home... I want to make sure they're okay... I want them to know I'm not hurt..." Tails nodded at the grueling thought, as he remembered, he shook his head.

"No shame in it..." JetStream smiled. Tails started to fly all the way around Altamare. As soon as they reached the back, Tails dropped the plane so JetStream could get off, he unbuckled and grabbed his saddle-bag. He landed on the ground, dust being swepped up as usual, he saluted them as Tails did back.

"So it seems where leaving JetStream to his own business... Why?" Knuckles asked.

"While he goes to check on his family, We'll catch up to Eggman." Sonic made a fist looking back at Tails.

"Right." As soon as the plane went off into the air, JetStream galloped to his home, making only a couple turns as he did.

"Where is everypony?" he looked left and right, the ground suddenly started to shake, JetStream stopped instantly, almost falling over, "What's going on?" despite the off-setting pattern of this earthquake, JetStream continued to his home, he ended up at another four way. He looked right and saw his house, and continued in that direction. He galloped a little further ending up at his front door, he quickly opened it, "Mom!" he paused, "Dad!" yet another pause, "No..." 'Could I have been too late?' he thought, it was the only question that seemed valid, until he realized, "The Bell Tower!" he shot up at his realization, he went through the back door, jumping on the concrete fence next to him and continued to do so until he reached the roof, the building wasn't a two-story, but it was quite a jump. From there he tried to catch his best view. Something about that grey around the Bell Tower felt familiar, but what could have been it? Then it hit him, "What if they're gathered around the bell tower?" JetStream didn't think twice and decided to jump off the roof onto the path below it. Only to head towards the Bell Tower, Altamare is huge, even at his full speed he'll still take at least a couple of minutes to get there, but once he did, all he saw was the whole town was gathered around the Bell Tower. It was the only thing roaring gossip, but out of the whole crowd, he tried to find his parents. He saw them on the opposite side of his position, JetStream impatiently sighed as he decided to push through the crowd, "Excuse me... coming through!" Corolla saw JetStream quite a distance apart, she waved to him as soon as possible.

"JetStream over here!" JetStream sighed a good sigh, and was calmed that they're okay, as soon as JetStream reached him, Corolla instantly went into a hug, "I'm so glad you're okay." Corolla started to sniffle.

"Me too..." as soon as Corolla broke it, JetStream looked around.

"Where's Dad?"

"He's up there, he's very conscious about the Tower you know." she pointed up ahead.

"Really, no actually I didn't... Since when?"

"No, not like that? He thinks there's something wrong with it." JetStream looked at her, rubbing the back of his head.

"Its because there is..."

"I know..." Corolla looked around like she was supposed to see something.

"Where are your friends?" JetStream looked to the sky.

"Them? I don't know, they dropped me off of their plane to find you two."

"That's very kind of them." JetStream nodded, smiling, he jumped to Corolla looking through his saddle-bag, "Oh, what do you have in here?" she was looking through the right bag, she pulled out a book, "What's this?" she looked at its title, "Since when were you into this?"

"It's not for me..." Corolla raised an eyebrow, "It's for one of my friends..." she looked at the book carefully, "Or will be for my friends..."

"Well, that's very nice of you darling." JetStream gave a weak laugh, looking away, "Maybe I could help with that." she put the book back in its proper place, closing the flap, "What's in the other side?"

"All the Chaos Emeralds."

"Why are you holding them!?"

"B-because I asked to... And they let me..." JetStream gave a worried smile as Myriad walked up to Corolla.

"I'd still like to know what that is..." JetStream turned.

"Hi, Dad!"

"Hey! JetStream, glad you're finally back from your 'Adventure'." he tussled JetStream's mane, which he fixed afterward.

"Yeah... Do you know what that grey stuff is?"

"No..." he looked around the whole town square, "None of us do either..." JetStream grit his teeth.

'Why does it feel like I know it alone?'

"Even worse for us yet, It never covered that much area before either, just an hour ago it only covered the whole Tower..."

'It's expanding as well?' "Do you know anything else Dad?" as soon as Myriad shook his head, JetStream felt a slight shift in the surrounding environment. As he did, ponies gasped as a figure showed its presence.

"Of course you are all clueless, clueless of what the Time Eater can truly do!" "Time Eater!?" dozens of ponies echoed.

'Oh no... Not him again...'

"Yes... Hmm?" he saw one familiar face in the crowd as he looked at his smudgeless glasses, "Ah-ha! It seems we have a familiar face." Eggman declined to hover right in front of JetStream's family, JetStream was ready for anything he would do, but he forgot his parents were with him. Myriad walked right in front of JetStream.

"Don't you dare hurt him!" Eggman recoiled at the sudden yell.

"Well, hurt him? You must be mistaken, I am not doing any hurting..." It didn't matter, Myriad will stand his ground as the other ponies stared in awe and horror.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next