• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 75

Chapter 75: Cleaning Altamare


Knuckles shook his head, "Wait, wait... What are we doing with Eggman?" Sonic shrugged.

"Apparently Celestia will teleport him when we're ready... the question is-"

"How?" Sonic and Knuckles said in unison. There was a pause afterward.

"Exactly." Tails responded to break the awkwardness, JetStream snickered.

"Yeah, that's going to be difficult to figure it out." he smiled. The plane continued to fly straight through a cloud.

"I got to be honest about these clouds, but they don't cause any disturbances whatsoever." JetStream looked up to Tails.

"That's good to hear... is it the same for your world?" Tails shook his head.

"No, not exactly. There's minor disturbance there, and absolutely little to none here."

'I guess it only makes it all that more interesting then...' JetStream thought as he exhaled looking around at the clouds surrounding the plane. JetStream looked down once again, 'All the reflections that the sun makes still reaches this far up into my eyes, the sun is something really powerful.' he saw a tiny river below them, and just as they pass it, the suns reflection of the water struck JetStream right in the eyes. He looked away and rubbed his eyes to get the things he saw out of his vision, 'It can blind a pony if they stared long enough...' suddenly Tails squinted his eyes after seeing something below them, his guess was correct.

"There's Altamare, on the horizon." everybody tried to get a look, but Knuckles and JetStream had some trouble seeing over the sides of the plane. When suddenly JetStream remembered what recently happened here.

'What about the grey spheres?' he desperately needed a look now, 'Dang, still can't get the look I need... I guess I 'll just wait then...' JetStream sighed nervously. After a couple more minutes, you could tell Tails was flying much lower than what he originally was at.

"I'm preparing for a landing, so be ready." JetStream nodded, as did Knuckles. Sonic held a fist next to his muzzle for what he saw down there, was still not gone.

"Tails, be careful where you land, the grey spheres are still there." Sonic warned. Tails nodded.

"Gotchya." he went for the backyard of JetStream's home once again. After landing with a couple bumps, Tails finally stopped the plane. They all jumped out and began to look around.

"Oh... It's so depressing to see this scene once again..." JetStream nodded as he pulled his saddlebag.

"I couldn't agree more..." JetStream responded, "But we'll fix this, for sure. Remember how I used the Chaos Emeralds before?" Tails jumped up.

"Oh! That's right, maybe we can fix this." JetStream swung the saddlebag to his back and begun to walk toward the grey sphere.

"I want to get rid of this one first." Tails looked toward his home.

"Of course." he said knowingly as he nodded. JetStream pulled the white Chaos Emerald out of the right bag and started to focus with it still in its right hoof. He pushed the flat side of the Emerald against his chest, which was followed by a bright yellow sphere that dimmed shortly afterward it shone.

"I'm going in." he stated before walking in and finding his parents to clear his house of the grey sphere that has consumed it almost entirely. He walked in from the back door and into the living room, where the yellow sphere went it completely erased the grey sphere, leaving the normal space behind it. "...?" he turned one direction near the front door, "...!" he found them, and galloped directly toward them, as soon as the sphere touched them, they were back to normal.

"JetStream, G-!" Myriad stopped suddenly and looked around, and noticed his little colt staring right back at him.

"JetStream..." Corolla was right behind him. They all ended up hugging, which for the first time felt like it wasn't a big time waster.

"I'm so glad you're alright..." both parents said in unison.

"Me too..." JetStream responded. Once they wiped the tears off their muzzles, JetStream started to talk about everything until now, it was a well four minute talk, but it paid off for their burning desire to figure everything, "... And Sonic and his friends are waiting outside for us..." Myriad started to walk toward the back door.

"What are you doing, honey?" Corolla wondered as she started to walk their herself. JetStream noticed something shifted from himself to his parents.

'There's the same feeling... when I looked at Celestia... right there was the same feeling I got before...' JetStream couldn't continue the thought as Corolla grabbed JetStream by the hoof, "Oh, what's going on?" he asked.

"We're going to free Altamare of these dreaded spheres." JetStream nodded, it was the least they could all do.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next