• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 39

Chapter 39: An unlikely figure


As arch rivals should be, Eggman launched the attack at Sonic, with JetStream being behind him, "Sonic, Look out!" All of them cleared way of the Time Eater as it plunged toward the Crystal Tower. Bias Faith leaped as fast as she could, as she landed looking at the tower. The tower seemed to turn grey, in the presence of this monster.

"What is that thing doing?" JetStream nodded looking at Tails.

"Do you know what it's doing?" Tails shook his head.

"No, he's still pretty new to us too." JetStream grit his teeth, the grey spot on his flank seemed to cover more area than before. Tails noticed it moving, remembering what happened before he used Chaos Control, he was so unsure he seemed sure. "Eggman, stop this!" Eggman gave a hearty laugh.

"Oh, I think you'll need to direct your requests to Time Eater now..." Those words rung through faster than anything else before. Knuckles decided to be quiet, as he saw the last Chaos Emerald in Eggman's possession. Out of all the whole scene, his mind was running.

'We have to stop this, but even Tails and his friends only know so much...' and out of those thoughts, he heard something, something so faint.

'It's, perfect...' JetStream was shot out of his emotional self as he started looking around for the source of this voice.

"Who was that?" But before he could get any further, the Time Eater lunged at them again, everybody except JetStream quickly got out of the way.

"JetStream's still there!" Sonic instantly looked back to grab and bring him back to the other side, all in a matter of seconds.

"JetStream..." he looked around, suddenly.

"Wha-?"

"Get it together, and pay attention." JetStream nodded.

"R-right." From what JetStream has experienced from this monster so far, is everything seems to lose its color, and everything feels a lot heavier. Tails was looking all too worried, he turned to JetStream, only to be shocked by what he saw.

"Uh, JetStream..." he turned to him.

"What is it!?"

"I'm starting to think that it is not a bruise..." he looked at his own hoofs.

"Ah! What's going on!" the grey got so far it was already to his forehoofs, he moved them in mid-air to see if he could get it off somehow, it didn't even budge. As he moved it covered his whole body, everything except his eyes were grey, "What's going on?" Time Eater was prepared to lunged for another attack, he heard the same, faint voice.

'Use it like you were meant to, the magic is part of you...' JetStream's was at a lose of words.

'Back in the Tower?'

'Yesssss...' JetStream paused, thought it through.

'Alright then...' he focused, as he wanted to play another part in this dark magic. If it meant saving his friends, then he would do...

Anything?

Seconds after focusing, the same look got in his eyes, his Aura was black, purple, and green like before. And a shot burst from his rising Aura toward the Time Eater, "What?" Eggman caught a glimpse of hit before it made contact, but the second it did, it exploded, not everywhere. But in the Time Eater itself. From looking at it, you could tell it was weakened, JetStream was actually surprised.

'How did I do that?' as soon as he said "I" his voice distorted saying, "We" or that's what he heard.

'Good work, I always expect high expectations from my apprentices...'

'Apprentices...?'

"Good work, JetStream." JetStream nodded slowly with a blank expression.

"Thanks..." he said softly.

'I can't wait no longer...' the grey quickly evaporated into JetStream's natural fur color, he was seeing the whole thing as it was happening, it ended up being a black cloud floating right in front of JetStream. Eggman looked over the edge of his mobile.

"What. Is. That?"

"What is that?" JetStream took his steps back, as he saw something that really horrified him, he saw two green eyes with red pupils staring back at him, he walked up closer, trying to see where they are coming from. But he was only greeted to the eyes suddenly lunging toward him. JetStream could've jumped to the moon and back if he wanted to, and a yelp that would travel miles, he jumped from the sudden fright of it, covering his eyes with his left hoof, shaking, quivering, hoping that the eyes aren't still there. He decided not to even look, and just stay in the position. Bias Faith was looking the entire time, soon after the fright he received, the only thoughts were.

'That's how I remember So- King Sombra controlled us...' her second was, 'He's not even a Crystal Pony...' despite the danger, mystery was in the air as well.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next