• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 4

Chapter 4: The thief


Meanwhile across the city's lower counterpart, a creature taking on a red fur color was stirring the peace in the city, he was aggressive due to others not co-operating. He too, was looking for these "Chaos Emeralds" but wasn't getting far answer wise. A group of ponies formed behind this drastic event, all of them chattering with the most popular rumor that this creature's never been seen before, "This town is pretty big, but you have to have at least ONE!" the store owner recoiled.

"I'm deeply sorry sir, but I don't have any "Chaos Emeralds" not even in my entire life as a store clerk." he looked at him more closely.

"I can sense these things ya know... And I can feel its power calling to me..." the pony shrugged roughly.

'Calling...' the pony turned, 'I should probably leave...' the creature felt the presence, he turned around.

"Show yourself!" it only made the fear escalate for the pony, but as he separated him from the crowd, the sense became obvious, and reacting, the creature somehow took flight, and decided it was a chase, he saw a pony flee. That's the one he needed to go after, so he flew after him. The pony started galloping between as many buildings as he could, "Come out you coward!" for a short glimpse, he could see the pony galloping in nearly the same direction, and dove toward him, "Now I got ya!" the pony expected anything, and what he got was getting tackled.

"Get off!" the pony yelled as he struggled to get loose.

"Never! Give me the Chaos Emerald!" the pony went for the right moment, and bucked him off. The pony was going for it again, but he caught him in time. The pony's kicking didn't do a thing, no matter how hard he tried. The pony stopped suddenly and the creature backed up, "You can't do anything, give me the Emerald." the pony grit his teeth.

'So close...' the pony stood up and dusted himself off, tossing the Emerald. The creature didn't expect it, so he stumbled to catch it in his gloves, the pony snickered.

"What are you doing with this?" the creature pointed right at the colts muzzle.

"After a light surge just today in the mourning, there was a light that engulfed the city in less than a second, I decided to see what happened." the creature bared a resemblance that the pony couldn't ignore, "... Are you friends with this, Sonic character?" he brushed it off, "I'm not surprised they're here..."

'Guess that's a yes...' "So, what's your name?" he stared at him for a second.

"The name's, Knuckles... And how do you know, Sonic's here?" the pony leaped up.

"I ran into them, literally, not too long ago. They said how they're also looking for those." he replied pointing his hoof at the gem, "But how could I not guess you're with them? I mean first you can assume you and them come from the same portal, and secondly, Sonic. Tails, and you are primary colors." Knuckles decided to ignore the last one, and after some time of standing, Knuckles got around to asking.

"So what's your name?"

"My name's, JetStream." he replied happily.


~~~Chapter End~~~

Author's Note:

If you're ever in a hustle, just let Knuckles take care of that...

PreviousChapters Next