• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 70

Chapter 70: Checking back on the others


Tails and Knuckles were amazed and shocked all at once, "It's truly amazing how they can all communicate..." Tails stated. JetStream turned to Tails smiling.

"There's no doubting it, Tails. Once we get all this metal off she'll be just fine... And thank you two for saving her from the fall." Tails and Knuckles nodded.

"I think we should go back into the castle. We might need to check up on everyone." he considered as he pointed toward the castle entrance.

"Oh, you're right." Tails remembered. JetStream looked at Celestia. She looked at him as she started to walk passed, JetStream followed after her. Tails and Knuckles hurried while JetStream was in no rush.

"... You know what, I'll go ahead. I'll see you up there, princess." JetStream smiled back at her, and hoped to catch up to Tails and Knuckles quickly. He entered through the doors and turned right toward the cells. He rammed the first, went down the stairs and then rammed the second. He galloped the long corridor and rammed the final double-door, as soon as he entered he ended up falling back on his plot, "Ouch..."

"Wha-?" Tails turned around, "Oh, JetStream..." he held his hand out and JetStream grabbed it so Tails helped him up.

"Sorry about that..." JetStream apologized.

"Don't worry..." he pointed ahead. JetStream looked at Knuckles.

"Well, that's a sight..." he started walking forward. JetStream looked ahead of Tails, "What is it?" all the ponies, with Sonic to the side of them, where right outside a cell, "What are they looking at?" JetStream wondered. Sonic's right ear twitched and he looked right as a reaction.

"Tails, Knuckles, JetStream! You're all back!"

"Yep." JetStream responded, "Tails saved me from the fall off the bridge." when Sonic exclaimed their names, everypony looked in the same direction. When Midnight Blossom and Twilight gasped at what JetStream said.

"You fell from the bridge!" Twilight echoed, being in the castle she knows exactly what JetStream's talking about.

"How'd you end up there?" Midnight Blossom asked.

"Well, since Eggman roboticized Celestia, she was under his control. And when I went to escape because of Twilight's distraction, I decided to go for the stairs." they all looked at each other.

"Then where's Celestia now?" Exteeled asked. There was a pause, JetStream didn't say anything, and it made everypony worried. But that wasn't the case. As JetStream's Aura told him otherwise. The door slowly opened and everybody turned toward the door. Celestia appeared taking her first right step in. JetStream looked back toward the ponies seeing that they could start cowering.

"Don't worry, everypony. Celestia and I both had that fall... And when Knuckles and Tails saved her, I thought it was the chance to get Celestia out of her, brainwash." JetStream reassured as Celestia approached from behind. Although that got them from taking a step back, most of them were shaking still. Maybe it was just cold here.

"What!?" a voice boomed from the cell everybody was looking through.

"What the..." JetStream looked over to the cell as well.

"Why you! How did you ever get her out of that!?" JetStream walked to the cell calmly, and looked into it. Eggman was the reason everyone was gathered around the cell.

"You know, for some one as smart as you, you ask a lot of questions..." he ominously insulted, he walked up to the bars. Making JetStream jump.

"Why you little..." he countered gripping the bars tightly.

"Little indeed..." JetStream muttered to himself as he smirked. Celestia showed up, with more than twice the height of JetStream, in view of the cell made Eggman take a step back.

"Great, so what do you want?" she looked at JetStream as everything went quiet. Soon JetStream looked at Eggman.

"She wants to know how to take all of the metal off." he rolled his eyes.

"Of course. But what can I do? I have got nowhere to go..." although he did have nothing to do on the spot, he sounded rather sarcastic about it. It seems that Eggman was lousily accepting defeat, "Alright, alright. I may be ruthless, but it's hard to understand my honesty.... There's a button, one of the buttons where it disconnects all the metal I put together. I made that function only to be error free whenever I would have made better or stronger utilities that goes with it." Sonic took a step forward.

"So you were deciding to make some massive army?" Eggman sighed.

"Correct, and I probably would have gotten away with it if I had starting securing and making more in the first place."

"Then how come you had all that time when I was out on the streets, and yet only have Celestia?" JetStream asked.

"Because of the amount and precision was needed to put it all together, now just go undo it all."

"Which button?"

"Huh?"

"Which button do we press for getting the metal armor off?" JetStream repeated. Eggman laughed, and pointed toward JetStream.

"That's the point! How can I be evil without telling you which button it is!" he finished off his laughter as all the others sighed. And JetStream was one of them.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find it, it's only a button." Tails reassured. Exteeled stayed near the cell.

"I'll stay here and keep an eye on him."

"Me too." the pony with Exteeled agreed to doing such job.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next