• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 66

Chapter 66: Free the critters!


"Alright, for some one of his character he is really good at what he does..." Twilight assured herself as she studied the buttons before her. She looked over to the entrance just incase those robots showed up, but apparently they're still searching other places than here. She sighed in relief as she thought she had heard a noise just a moment ago. But she stopped for a moment, "I think, Tails could help me... I don't know where JetStream is, but that distraction was for him, I hope he's okay... Obviously if I had the key I'll be able to let them go..." she gasped in how obvious it was, "Why didn't we go for the key?" she hopped off the platform and went toward the exit. To her left there was a wall extending just a bit further, that's where she took cover and gave her a chance to look around. She quickly looked around the corner, "You got to be kidding..." she whispered as she realized Eggman was once again asleep, "What a fatigue he has..." she shook her head, and begun to sneak up, hoping to see a key anywhere near. She walked up quietly to the left of the throne, "..." she frowned as she wasn't seeing any key, so she decided to walk around to the other side. Once she did, see saw the key hanging in part of the throne with a spike that pointed upward, Eggman put the key there so it just wouldn't fall to the floor. Twilight thought it through for the time being, so she decided to get it with her telekinesis instead. A glow was visible around the key, but as it came off from where it was and there was nothing solid below it, Eggman jumped from his position and tried to grab the keys from her.

"Ah-ha!" but Twilight quickly pushed one hoof a certain way making her move quicker in a short moment, she was free for the cells, as long as those robots don't stop her. Eggman finally stood up in so long, "Get back here!" but it was obviously not persuasive, as Twilight turned the corner to go down in the cells. She hit the first double doors open by ramming them, which ended with the robots falling behind them, and producing electricity out of their mechanical bodies. It looked like they couldn't do much, but at the same it looked like they're trying. All at the same time Twilight burst through the final double doors to get to the cells. All of them came walking toward their cells.

"What is it now?" the pony next Exteeled asked out of annoyance.

"I'm back, and I got the key." Midnight Blossom shot up.

"Well, hurry. You know what to do..." she started levitating the keys towards Knuckles's cell first. It went through as it turned left and clicked. As soon as they both heard it, Twilight opened up his cell. She went to the left to the next with Sonic and Tails, they were both smiling as she unlocked it.

"Thanks, Twilight." they said in unison.

"You're welcome." she obviously sounded in a rush. Tails looked at her as she passed to the next.

"Where's JetStream." she slowed down her process.

"I actually don't know..." Tails looked toward the doors that aided their escape.

"Well it wouldn't hurt to look." Twilight looked to Tails after she opened Midnight Blossom's cell, "Don't go out there, Eggman's coming in anytime soon." Sonic looked at Twilight as well.

"You gotta be kidding?!" Twilight shook her head as she unlocked the last.

"I'm not, be prepared..."

"Knuckles, you heard her." he walked out of his cell and looked toward the door.

"Right." he put his gloves together.

"I didn't see Celestia out there either... I'm afraid while I set that distraction, Eggman could've sent her after him." Tails gasped in shock.

"Sent Celestia after JetStream!" Twilight nodded worriedly.

"That isn't good, we all know what that roboticizer can do..." Knuckles nodded with his normal frown.

"Obviously not on JetStream..." The door was pushed open as Eggman entered. He pointed an ominous finger at Twilight.

"You!" she turned to him with a worried and angry expression, "I've seen what you did back there, and I obviously don't like it!" Tails quickly turned to Twilight.

"Could you take a guess where he is?" Twilight had to think quickly, but it wasn't helping.

"Well, I was in there he wasn't..." she looked back to Tails, "He went either out the main doors, or upstairs... I hope it wasn't upstairs..." Tails felt a chill down his spine.

"Why's that?"

"It leads to a wide open view with no more walls if you climb to most top floor..."

"Celestia could hit him up there, but if that wasn't true... then he could possibly fall!" Twilight looked at the ground frowning.

"That's what I wanted to avoid thinking..." Tails jumped in a sudden adrenaline rush.

"Then we got to get him. What can go wrong possibly will go wrong!" he ran toward the door, hopefully Eggman wont stop him.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next