• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 31

Chapter 31: An Aura Explorer!


JetStream was right behind Tails, who was behind Sonic, 'Despite it being a pain to even think about stairs right about now, I wonder how long these stairs are anyway...' as JetStream took his next step, a sudden memory of the pony in the flashback occurred, and JetStream shook his head, 'And who is that pony? And how am I able to see these, flashbacks?' JetStream looked at the stairs below him. Tails looking back, noticed and decided to ask.

"JetStream..." he looked up, Sonic only listened, he needed to figure out when these stairs ended, "Those ponies you saw in those visions... do you know them?" JetStream shook his head.

"Not a bit... they just showed up somehow... like it was some ancient recording... if I could think out loud..." Sonic heard what JetStream had to say, that's when he started to think as well.

'Recordings? Way back then... but he said ancient... but how is that possible still?'

"Do you possibly think it all ties to something?"

"Yeah, or I like to think it does... I may not know them in their ways... but I could think of it as Aura... I don't really want to assume here..."

"Aura?" Tails and Sonic echoed in unison.

"That sounds interesting..." Tails continued.

"And it really is." JetStream answered looking back up.

"Mind telling me about it?" JetStream nodded.

"Sure... well, I don't know much about it, I really haven't found it in many books, but from personal experience... Aura, is some sort of faint coloring surrounding everything, living and non-living..." Tails paused at the thought.

"Can we see Aura too?"

"Anypony and anybody can if they want to." JetStream smiled, "But I still don't get this, anybody, thing..." Tails scratched his head.

"I can't really explain that either."

"I'd really like to show yours, but I can only show me for now... I wish I could visually show someone else's Aura, it would be like having the final pieces of a puzzle." JetStream started to think of the fast ways of using it, and at one moment he even giggled.

"So you said it would finish the puzzle, right?" Tails asked.

"Yeah." JetStream responded.

"Then can you show us yours?" JetStream smiled.

"Of course." JetStream stopped right then and there, and focused. Since he wanted to show his Aura, he left his eyes opened. Soon you could see his pupils begin to flare like a fire, "Let's continue." it was noticeable that JetStream's pace was slowed sharply. His Aura was suddenly visible, and as time passed, it began to go into a blaze, ".... I-I can talk now..." JetStream tried to move his eyes, but they didn't seem to budge, "I can't move my eyes..." JetStream sighed. Tails and Sonic were in awestruck, JetStream was practically a walking fire-ball, "My Aura was never this colour before too." his Aura shined yellow.

"Wasn't it actually like that before you opened the door?"

"I guess it was, but being natural like I am, it's almost always blue..." Sonic looked up, and was relieved to see what he wanted to see.

"Hey, I found the end you two." he turned pointing upward.

"Awesome." Tails was satisfied.

"I wonder what could be up there." JetStream asked.

"The Chaos Emerald." JetStream nodded.

"Of course, but what if there was more then that?"

"We'll just see." Sonic poked his head out of the top floor, and looked around, "It seems were on top of that, Empire Building..." It was an open ceiling with rails all on the side, of course it was made of hard material, but it was more stone than crystal.

"The Crystal Empire? Really?" JetStream asked.

"Yeah, I guess so." Sonic responded. Like before there was a red carpet dividing the floor with two stone pillars towering over them. And there in the middle was the sixth, green Chaos Emerald. Sonic jumped and ran up to it, "Sweet!" Tails appeared next.

"That makes six!" he exclaimed. JetStream walked onto the next floor as Tails approached the Emerald.

"Wait up! I want to see it." JetStream galloped to catch up, when he went passed the right stone pillar, and as he did, something started to glow, and Sonic was the first to notice.

"JetStream, look!" he looked at the pillar behind him, and noticed it as well. Within seconds, something expanded covered the whole city, and while reacting to it, all three closed their eyes. JetStream opened his eyes back up.

"What was that?" there was a pause.

"Uh, you might want to take a look at this..." Sonic motioned them to come toward the edge, Tails and JetStream followed that motion, and it surprised them both. There was a big swarm of ponies back at the ground seemed to charge toward the Crystal Empire.

"What's going on!?"


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next