• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 51

Chapter 51: Shattered Memories


It was quite, strangely loud but quite, maybe not all at once for sure. It was smooth, and as time past it became more and more sharp, more rippled, 'Wha- How'd I...? ...' JetStream was like every other pony when they wake up, practically clueless, but he knew there was something wrong, 'Am I awake? Did I fall asleep somehow...? ... Oh no...' he didn't rather think of it as possible, but could they have already landed, possibly Eggman has them with him being left behind, where Sonic and his friends couldn't have the amount of time they possibly desired, 'But if I'm aware of being unconscious, where in the world am I...?' JetStream suddenly saw a glow that looked like an end to a tunnel, he trotted towards it, maybe it was his way out somehow. But as he got closer, he noticed the glow never got any bigger, it was the same size as when he saw it before, 'You got to be kidding? ... Is this some sort of illusion?' he tilted his head. Out of sudden curiosity, he looked left and right to be re-acknowledged about being alone, he decided to put his hoof through it, only to retract, 'Ah, that's cold!' he held his hoof to warm it up again. He decided to look straight into it afterward, 'Oh, I actually see, something in there...' he still wasn't quite sure if he was, it was too subtle and faint. Staring at it for a minute or so would make some sort of shape, he shook his head, 'I can't waste my time in here, what if they're in danger?' JetStream's vision suddenly blurred, and his legs started to give out, 'What? No, I'm not... tired?' he stood back up, almost falling over. It kept getting heavier and heavier. Suddenly JetStream just let his limbs support him, 'This, is bad... I never...' he gasped for air. Just as a bright light loomed over him, 'Agh...' next thing he knew was that he could hear something, he couldn't smell anything, but it was only the scene, "What? Where am I now?" his vision finally opened up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next thing he knew he was tumbling off the biplane since it was crashed at an angle, he tumbled to the floor and afterward picked himself back up, "My strength..." he looked around, "What happened?" he was surrounded by a grey sphere, "Oh no...!" he turned around, "Sonic! Tails!" to notice none of them are there, "... Knuckles ..." he looked around the plane, "Where'd they go?" he heard something buzzing, it was a soft and warm buzz, as if you would actually have to listen to hear it, he went back to see what it was, "Oh!" he saw the saddle-bag lying on the ground where he hit the concrete, "The Emeralds... the power of the four Emeralds I revived, helped me..." he picked up the saddle-bag and hoped it would dissolve the grey spheres like it did back at the Glassed Hill, "I don't know if you can understand me, but I thank you..." he did know he was talking to objects who couldn't respond, but realizing what was going on outside would make things desperate, "It seems that we arrived in Canterlot..." he looked up to the sky, and although it was tinted grey, the moon with the same silhouette was visible, "And it's already night time..." it was quite, he saw something out of the corner of his eye, he turned to see, "What!?" he hid behind the plane for cover, "What was that thing?" he saw it, it was some metal thing that stood on two just like Sonic and his friends, but it didn't look like them at all. It seemed to have some sort of semi-circle on the top, he went to the edge where he was able to get another look, "..." he could've been sweating at this point with distress, he poked his head out of the corner, only to go right behind it again, as the thing was facing toward him, delivering a shock of fear. He went out of the blocked view, "They don't notice me..." JetStream thought it could've been a flaw during them being made, "Actually, they look a lot like Tails's plane, all shiny and very hard..." he thought aloud looking at the plane. From what JetStream saw, there were no ponies roaming, only these robots a little smaller than Tails's plane, "Could those things put them all there? How long would that even take..." he took at the buildings surrounding him, "Hmm, it seems they got caught up in the plaza..." he looked closer at the buildings, "Could they forced all the ponies in the buildings?" he wondered, looking in the windows, he saw something move, "Yeah, so those robots are actually the enemy..." it was a little confusing, the only machines he knows was Tails's plane and Eggman's mobile. Seeing these things out of nowhere was sudden, "Yeah, I'm sure. There's no way these were made by Tails." he grimaced, staring oddly at the slow-paced machined he saw moving before his eyes. JetStream sighed, "Not if there was a was out of here..." he noticed a couple more ended up walking the same concrete path, "Or when I'll be able to get out..." he knew he'd have to time it right.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next