• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 33

Chapter 33: Unanswered Questions


All four of them watched as the door repeatedly got barged, the pony's horn Aura was starting to get bigger. JetStream stared in awe as the pony kept a confident face, 'He's... what spell is that... is that even a spell?' JetStream slowly lost his calm, his Aura started showing as well. He paused so he could hear the pony speak.

"After this is done, it will be no more." Sonic watching from the furthest distance was shocked.

"He's pulling his own fate...?" JetStream was confused rather than surprised in a way.

"What is the, it?" the door was pushed again, making a couple splints fly off the door, his Aura got brighter and bigger, as did the glow around the pony's horn. He looked down realizing this, "What's happening?" Tails and Sonic looked down at him in worry, he could see Tails shaking his head in the corner of his eye. Something told him that this scene will be stuck in his mind forever, his whole body got a warm sensation, "... Wait.... wait..... this is how I felt when I touched the crystal...... how warm it felt when I touched it......." JetStream's memories were more crisp and clear than before, but were ripped as the ponies smashed the door, tons of small cracks were visible, and only a good amount of new large cracks where you're able to see the ponies inside, 'They're, angry... why?' JetStream questioned himself, he turned toward the pony, "Why are they angry!"

"JetStream!" he stared at the pony, only to notice he tilts his head left as the spell he's preparing was strengthening. Moments later, Knuckles landed next to Sonic.

"I've seen they already made it up here..."

"Knuckles... yeah they have... but why are they doing this?" Knuckles tilted his head.

"What's with, JetStream?" Sonic shook his head.

"I wish I knew..." he said ghostly. JetStream's sudden rage grew, his Aura turning from his gold to a dark red, and only to Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles's worried, the Chaos Emeralds started to react as well. Knuckles took a step forward.

"JetStream, what are you doing!?" he completely ignored him. The only Chaos Emerald was the white one that appeared from beyond the saddle-bag. The Emerald started gaining the same dark red glow around it. And for the last time, the pony's horn grew brighter, as JetStream's rage was could've been at its summit, Knuckles ran for him.

"I gotta stop this!" his rescue was interrupted as he ended up being blasted by the Emerald's power, landing on the crystal with an audible grunt. JetStream and the Emerald suddenly start to glow, and Knuckles backed away.

"Tails!" Sonic called, "You need to get back!" Tails gave a worried sigh as he backed down, but one thing caught Tails's eyes. He saw JetStream, he could see him before he ever started to glow...

It could have been described as fear....

He started to shine like a star, until only seconds later it vanished, and so did the appearance of JetStream, instead there was a darker toned replacement. His mane, tail, and hoofs were the same dark red, his fur was a dark blue mixed with a little green, his iris and his pupils were orange.

"You're too late..." Sonic said ghastly.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next