• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 41

Chapter 41: Ominous threat against Altamare


JetStream looked at the Emerald more closely, "What do you mean, drained?" Sonic looked back in front of the plane.

"'Cause it looks like that when we were putting our own planet back together..."

"What!?" Tails nodded, keeping an eye in front of him.

"It's true, the planet was split into seven pieces, on each of those pieces was a temple where Sonic would restore its power to the Emerald, and afterward the piece of that specific part would come back to its original position."

"The whole Planet? That's amazing..." Sonic nodded, putting his left arm behind his head.

"Although it was our greatest to date, it wasn't really the best. But we did pull through." he swung his arm, JetStream thought long and hard.

"Well, then how are we going to regenerate its strength? Now that it's in our world?"

"As you would expect, we haven't got a clue..." JetStream sighed.

"Guess so..." he let go of his saddle-bag, and held the Emerald with both hoofs. And like all the other times he has done, he focused hard, and thought about what he did when he empowered the White Emerald. Soon enough, JetStream's Aura was visible once again, glowing blue and clear as the noon sky, he closed his eyes and let everything flow. Knuckles was lazily looking into the sky, even at this height, he looked back noticing JetStream may be up to something, so he decided to sit and watch, and watch his plan unravel. All while he was losing his patience just staring at this, the Emerald glowed its respective color, JetStream didn't have to open his eyes, he could feel its warmth, 'Feels just like those crystals, this feeling is a comfortable feeling, while it did feel the same back there... It felt very unfamiliar back then...' his concentration was shattered as the plane suddenly losses its balance, "Ah! What's going on?"

"We're losing turbulence, just hang on to something while I balance it back again..." JetStream lowered grabbing his own seat, Knuckles looked like he didn't do anything, but the arch near the feet of the seat, Knuckles held himself there. Sonic went to a crouching position with his arms spread apart. And Tails was grabbing the wheel either way, after two ghastly minutes the shaking, it stopped, and everybody loosened up.

"What caused that?" Sonic looked toward Tails.

"Hey, Tails, why don't you go below the clouds?" Tails nodded as he prepared to decline.

"Yeah, good idea." and as he did, the plane went down.

'Tails would make an excellent plane-flyer...' JetStream thought. But as the plane went down, everything felt weird, as JetStream would describe it. As they finally fell before the clouds, Tails adjusted the bi-plane to maintain altitude.

"Look there, it's Altamare."

"Really?" JetStream looked down, only to stare in terror, 'The world's colour is missing...' the world was nearly in black and white, while mobile living things stayed the norm.

"He's already done something!" the town was swarmed in a grey circle area, where the very middle was the Bell Tower.

"What is that?" 'It was the same thing that was on my flank, but why is it here...?'

"Let's catch up to Eggman!"

"Right!" they shouted in unison.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next