• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 71

Author's Note:

Attention! This Chapter has interactive selections on my DeviantART!

Chapter 71: The time's now

Tails followed after JetStream went through the first door, "I know it's only buttons, JetStream. But as small as this threat is, what if it ends in a tragedy...?" JetStream nodded, they were making their way down the hallway to the next two doors before they could reach the next room, JetStream sighed.

"I guess we'll just have to figure it out... or take the right the guess..." Tails was surprised to hear that from him.

"Really?"

"Well, we can't really understand it though..."

"It doesn't mean we can't try blindly." JetStream's eyes widened suddenly.

"Uh... shoot... I'm terribly sorry, Tails..." Tails looked worried, but with a smile.

"Don't worry, I pretty much pressured myself I admit." JetStream inhaled slowly as they went through the last two doors before they entered the others.

"Right, thanks for that."

"No pro-..." Tails was interrupted before he could finish.

"Are you two sure you need any help?" JetStream had to think hard about this.

'Keep everypony watching Eggman, or get more help with our chances...?' It was a hard decision, but he had all the time he could think of, but what would he choose?

JetStream and Tails looked at one another. And after some silence, they ended up nodding, as if they're communicating in the first place, "Yeah, I think we'll need some help." Tails responded. But as soon as he finished, all the ponies starting looking around, murmuring "Who's going to go?" "Was he talking to you?". After all the confusion, Celestia seemed to shift, as she was signaling that she would go. And it seemed true, Celestia started walking forward, "Celestia, you'll help us?" Tails asked, she nodded with her speech taken away from her.

"This is perfect, Tails! If we find the right one, Celestia will be right next to us..." JetStream turned to Celestia, "And we'll finally be able to get that metal off, looking like your self once again." he smiled.

"Hmmm, yeah, I see. Sure, I see your point, JetStream." it started quiet at first, then it developed louder as he continued. Tails turned to Celestia.

"You ready, Princess?" she nodded in a stiff fashion. Tails turned around and started walking toward the door. Celestia started walking right after.

"We'll see you later." JetStream called out just as Celestia was out of reach, she extended her left hind leg, catching JetStream's left hind leg as well, "Ugh, uh? Oh, right behind you." he turned around to pace up to their position. As soon as they entered the door, Tails headed for the Button Panel.

"Alright, it's probably got to be around here somewhere..." JetStream walked up to the platform afterward, and Celestia just stood in front of it of the panel, her height proved otherwise. As soon as Tails found one, he saw another that sparked his interest, "Alright, I guess it gets scary from here on out..." JetStream peered next to him.

"What do you mean, scary?" Tails tapped his muzzle.

"I can't seem to choose..."

"..." Tails spread his hands wide, motionless on the table, "I can't seem to think through..." JetStream and Celestia looked worried, "Sorry, it's probably only pressure, I'm sure..." JetStream rolled his eyes in a friendly way.

"Don't worry, Tails... You are a mechanic, and even more we have the pony who was turned because of this horrible thing..." JetStream just realized what he said after some thought, "Hey, Celestia." she looked at him. JetStream walked up to the panel and put his forehoofs on the panel, "Since we know Eggman transformed you... Could you have seen what he did as he was doing it?" Tails raised his head to look away from the buttons toward JetStream.

"That's actually not a bad question." Tails stated looking toward Celestia. She closed both her eyes and tried to remember like normal eyesight was nothing at all to her, and then she opened them again.

"So which one do you think it is, Princess?" JetStream wondered. She was motionless and silent.

"Eh, Princess?" Tails didn't quite understand what was happening. Seconds later JetStream didn't seem to sure. Until JetStream suddenly heard something. After the message went through, JetStream shook his head.

"She said... this one..." JetStream had a slow thought process, the toll of telepathy taking its chance. JetStream pointed towards the red button nearest to Tails, "This one is the one she guessed..." Tails looked at JetStream in awe.

"How do you know? You just said that without warning..." JetStream looked at Tails motionless, then he suddenly remembered from before.

"It's telepathy, Tails. Don't you remember?" Tails's head went up and down as he realized.

"Oh, that. I guess I did..." JetStream looked back at the button.

"Are you sure, Princess?" she nodded as her eyes were closed. JetStream and Tails both shrugged as Tails went to push it. But just before he actually could. Celestia put her hoof under Tails's hand.

"Uh?" he looked back up, "What is it?" she rose her hoof so Tails wouldn't touch it yet. And she walked into the roboticizer. Apparently that machine was precise, Celestia had to shift for almost a minute before she knew she was ready. As she looked back toward Tails and JetStream, he hit sudden realization.

"... Uh... Oh! Tails, she's ready. Apparently you have to be in the thing while it does this." Tails shrugged to himself and went to press the button. As the walls closed all around her, the phrase "Don't move a muscle" comes to the ultimate test, she looked like a painted statue. Tails and JetStream were nervous, as steam started to emit from the steel wall, "I hope the machine knows what's doing too." JetStream stated, Tails nodded in reply. As soon as the walls started to rise, they both got near as they could. At first they saw that all her four slender legs were not coated by metal, which of course was a great sign for them. And as it raised the less metal they'd see, JetStream quickly turned to Tails, "It worked, Tails! All the metal is gone!"

"Yes!" they both did a form of high-five before the walls finally reached their highest point and stopped. The final thing was the eye piece was gone as well. JetStream and Tails both smiled at each other. JetStream looked toward Celestia.

"Thanks for the help, Princess Celestia." her eyes opened from the steam being depleted. She looked at him and smiled.

"There's no need, JetStream. I rather give my thanks then to be thanked. And thank you as well, Tails." Tails smiled with furrowed eyebrows.

"You're welcome, Princess."

"Now we got that settled, I think we should all head to the cells, we have something of somebody's we don't want nor need." she started walking toward the doors.

"Right behind you." they both replied.

~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next