• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 6

Chapter 6: The new Generation


JetStream continued on the path he was walking, letting his mission settle before him. As he reached nearer to the city, he suddenly stopped himself, he sighed, "This is something I'm getting myself into..." he stood straight again, smiling, "And I'm okay with it." he nodded, and looked toward Altamare, he sighed once again, "... But the question is, where do I look for them?" then after some silent thinking, he got a rough idea, "I guess I could do that, but... There's no telling how it would work. I really only heard of this term... Well, no, actually I read something of it a couple months ago but..." JetStream gave a frustrated burst, "Lets just do it anyway!" he smiled, laughing at himself, and started galloping to the highest point of the city, and headed inward, his destination was the Bell Tower. But the only thought was that ponies with certain business are allowed up there. The second, was how suspicious JetStream thought of was had an awkward feeling of trying to get in and possibly failing. But soon enough, JetStream was near its entrance, he was the pony in front of it as usual. He decided to stay out of sight for the time being, "It's to be a good reason... Yeah, that'll work." he smiled, but it soon faltered. He looked around, like always there are ponies roaming the narrow paths along Altamare, and JetStream was near the middle of the city as well. After some thinking, he took a deep breath, he needed to act his best. He turned the corner and slowly walked up to the pony upfront, he tried to put on his best worried expression. After getting close enough, the pony noticed him, and upon instinct, he asked right away.

"Hello, might I ask why you're here?" he asked in a innocent tone. JetStream swallowed hard.

"I can't find my home, a-and I would like to look up in the tower to find it..." he took a shocked expression, JetStream needed to be just right, just to make sure nothing goes over.

"I'm sorry about that..." he opened the gate, "Go right ahead." JetStream smiled greatly.

"Thank you, mister." JetStream nodded and started at a decent pace up the towers steps. The pony on the other hand decided not to follow, as he thought he would need to build his confidence himself, he would need it later. And still if this pony asked more, he knew he'd be more than happy to help. Soon after, JetStream reached it high enough to where he was out of sight, there were stone walls on each side, and wooden stairs in the middle. JetStream seemed to like the scene, wondering what the view would be as soon as he got there, hearing the wooden thumps and creaks as he climbed up with each hoof. Finally JetStream reached the end, it was a circular staircase so it opened up as he reached the top floor, or the only floor, and on top was circle like top with a big golden bell ion the middle with weird marking-like designs, 'This was probably from it being used a lot...' JetStream thought, he took a good look at it. And from what JetStream had found, there were about 16 deferent line markings along the bell rim on the bottom of the bell, "I wonder why I haven't heard this bell chime yet..." he asked himself again. But anyway, he needed to focus on what he wanted, to practice this new-found ability, Aura Sensory. Where if one pony has got close, both distance and in kinship, will be able to read emotions like a book, and he still is working with an add-on to it, something that may come in handy if he ever decides to stay in Ponyville when it comes to mind. JetStream went quiet, and focused, thinking about what Tails and Sonic were emitting from there Aura. They were both frightened on the run-in, so JetStream knew it was a difficult one to come up with. So he continued, he remembered their reactions on seeing them, after being newly transported to this universe. Tails's behavior seemed to bold from Sonic's. His was a mix of him knowing what was going on and superiority. Now if JetStream can only think on the same feelings, he could think of possibly doing it. He decided to spread his hoofs out in each direction, looking like a wider defense stance. He could feel a line of warmth going up through his body every second, suddenly it felt like he dug himself out of a hole, JetStream saw everything in front of him, the only catch was, that everything seemed to be outlined in blue, and he could see some more blues, reds, oranges, and a lot more colors. JetStream's heart started racing, it was like being stuck floating in some dimension unheard of, but then again, JetStream assumed the best, "... This is Aura..." he could see all of this, and his eye lids were closed, so hoping it wouldn't do anything, he opened them. Luckily things didn't change. But the only thing was his eyes, they gave themselves a new appearance, still with his eyes the same blue since, but the overall look of it. The bottom was fine, but the middle to the top was burning like a fire, although it wasn't hot nor physical, it only existed on the eye like a texture, ""Let's ju- wait... I can't move?" JetStream tried to move, but it was like all your nerves were cut short to the brain. It was official to JetStream that doing this wouldn't allow him to move, but maybe with some practice it's possible. The same word came to mind when he saw everything with the Aura Sensory, it was visible, but it wasn't vivid. After some thought he looked around, "..." he continued to concentrate, "...!" he felt it, he saw something near the edge of the town, he knew it was Tails, "Alright, I found you, now how do I get back to my normal vision?" he could move his eyes at least, "What if I just let go of everything I gained in this..." it was thought, so he tried. One thing crossed his mind, he needed to clear his mind, 'This Aura is full of itself, I mean to get this far, and then one has to meditate to travel back.' JetStream mentally shook his head, clear, clear, clear. It started to echo after minutes. Suddenly that warm line vanished, he couldn't feel it anymore, JetStream seemed to physically sink from such concentration. And there was a sudden brightness behind his eye lids, so he opened them, and everything was back to how it looked, "Wow. That was amazing..." he turned to where he felt the warm sensation, JetStream gasped, "Really!?" he turned himself to the Glassed Hill, "How did they end up there?" suddenly the pony from the gate showed up from below the floor on the stairs.

"Hello, again, did you find your home?" JetStream galloped over to him, ha made himself happy suddenly.

"Yeah, I did." he galloped down the steps, "Thanks again, mister!"

"You're welcome!" he replied. Now JetStream needed to head toward the Glassed Hill, hopefully they wont go anywhere.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next