• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Eggman shows his stuff


The song from the bells continued to play. JetStream took a couple steps backward, "How long will this play?" Eggman was watching the fizzling of his plan, burning before his old-eyes.

"No! This shouldn't happen! ... That retched pheasant..." Sonic laughed.

"No dirty talk now, you should remember how innocent you said they were." Tails and JetStream sighed, 'You really didn't have to do that, Sonic...' JetStream thought it was a little much.

"Oh, silence you!" Eggman suddenly out of his anger smiled and floated with his mobile back to the top of the Bell Tower.

"Don't you dare, Eggman!" Sonic jumped, only to be stopped by some of the black that hasn't dissolved yet. JetStream looked over the edge.

"Sonic!" Eggman's mobile hovered over the edge and toward the bell. And out of sudden realization, JetStream knew he might have to get hesitant, "What are you doing!?" Eggman laughed.

"Although it may look like you're pushing your way through this... You may be the protector of this pathetic landmark..."

'Protector...?'

"... But..." Eggman pulled a thick rectangular metal with an antenna on the front, and the typical red button on the front. If it was with Eggman, it was obviously not to work with him and the others.

"Oh no..." it was like the whole city was out of the picture, it was just the tower alone, Eggman and JetStream, eye to eye. Sonic struggled to get free.

"Get off!" Sonic looked up toward JetStream being cornered, he suddenly was broke free, "Oh, thanks, Knuckles." he tilted his head.

"Now go!"

"Right." he went to the top of fast as he could, but small spaces usually slow everything down, that especially meant here as well.

"Agh!" Knuckles noticed some of the black fell of the tower and was plummeting straight toward them.

"I got it." he jumped and punched it out of the way, landing holding his glove, the sizzling was audible.

"Thanks, Knuckles..." he nodded, they both looked up, "Let's hope, Sonic knows what he's doing." Twister, Colos, and Colas walked up behind them, staring. Sonic landed on the top floor, he stood back up and pointed at Eggman.

"Stop this now!" the cold feeling JetStream got was how he mentally felt, it must've been nervousness.

But why was it lingering?

"JetStream, are you okay?" he nodded, "Alright." he smiled, but it faded as he turned and Eggman suddenly pushed the button. It ended up sending a red beam out of the antenna. Sonic almost slipped trying to dodge. JetStream got an advantage of being further away, he swiftly dashed to the right, but missed it by an inch. JetStream knew that the beam felt horribly warm. The beam hit the wall behind him, resulting in an explosion, a chunk of the wall was gone. JetStream looked back, utterly terrified and shocked.

"Oh my..." Sonic looked back.

"JetStream! Head down the stairs I'll take care of him." JetStream nodded a worried expression, he headed toward and then down the stairs, not looking back whatsoever.

'That was close, what was that thing anyway?' only one of many thoughts JetStream focused on, 'How can we get rid of this guy?' Eggman furiously hit his mobile.

"Curses, Sonic! Stop getting in my way!" Sonic stared directly at Eggman.

"No..." he said flatly, no tone whatsoever. Eggman shrugged.

"Alright..." he pointed the antenna directly at him, "... But I warned you..." and fired. And at that exact moment, Sonic disappeared, "What!?" Eggman frantically looked around. JetStream's Aura suddenly flared, he stopped climbing the stairs and looked around.

"How did he do that?" JetStream shook his head and continued down the steps. Sonic reappeared on Eggman's mobile. Eggman looking around, felt the shift in gravity, he turned and was ready to fire when ready, but Sonic had already kicked it out of his hands. Sonic landed in front of him, waving his index finger.

"Of course, your speed..."

"Never underestimate me, doc..." he grinned. The device he kicked flew over the edge, he realized he sent JetStream back down, he ran to the edge, "Everyone! Stay clear of th-" by the time, it hit the ground. And unfortunately hit the button as well as it broke all at once. The beam ended up shooting toward JetStream as he just exited the tower, "JetStream look out!" he frantically looked, he saw and tried to dodge, but it was no use, as the beam ended up striking him.

"Yes! A good successful hit!" Eggman exclaimed, striking different poses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The warmth is what JetStream felt returned, there was too much to take in, and he could feel him losing himself, "JetStream!" his three friends yelled. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles looked back.

"Oh no..." while everyone was too shocked to move, Eggman started busting his machine's work before them.

"Allow me to introduce you to my latest invention..."

"What the heck is this thing doing!?" Twister shouted. Eggman laughed.

"Well, all I can basically say is that he'll now listen to whatever I command!" he started to boast as everypony shared their thoughts expressively. JetStream's whole eyes started glowing red, "Ah, and it's complete..."

This will be another battle of willpower.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next