• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 467 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 467

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The spark of new adventures!


Dream after dream shot back and forth, but one of them seemed to linger, as it was of some importance was to be recognized with, "You're missing one..." like it echoed and hissed ever so faintly, what Sonic could see was a view like a plane flying over the green lands, until it stopped and showed what it could've been talking about, it had showed a portal, just like they dealt with before. The next thing he knew was the mention of his name, the image of the portal as Sonic realized his position was starting to fade, but just before it does. The image showed the sun and moon circling around the planet really fast, until it showed the sunrise of the third day, where the portal seemed to be no more, it was gone.

Sonic's eyes opened, he sat up and took in his surroundings, "I napped longer than I would've." he smiled at himself, and stood up from where he once lied, he went to Tails's for his awareness of this dream he had, "... And I guess that's about it." he scratched the inside of his right ear as Tails shrugged.

"Hmm, that is some interesting dream, but that last part... You said the day went really fast, like some sort of time-lapse?" Sonic nodded.

"Yep, that's basically what that was, as soon as the sun rose for the third time, the portal vanished." Tails's eyes widened in realization.

"That's it!" Sonic shrugged, "The third sunrise, is the third day... But the question is, do you, or, anybody else would want to go?" Sonic posed.

"Of course, I can't miss this." Tails sighed smiling.

"Yeah, I knew you couldn't let this pass..." Tails put down the wrench on a lower platform, "So what do you say of me going with you?"

"Of course, since when have you not?" Tails lowered his head smiling.

"Thanks, I'll get the Tornado-1 ready as fast as possible." Sonic gave his thumb up, and ran outside. Soon after a century, Tails appeared riding his plane and stopped it next to Sonic so he could hop out, Sonic held his hands high, "We're not going to just disappear with out a trace." he turned to look Sonic in the eye, "Right?" Sonic gave a weak laugh.

"Of co- why would I not." Soon after they said their good-byes, and went off for this portal, out of all of them, Cream's was the hardest of them all, that king, shy, and light-hearted rabbit would've sobbed, but she seemed to have the will, but on the other hand, Amy was balling, either it was her undying love for her self-proclaimed "boyfriend", or she just wasn't as mature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back at Eggman's main quarters. Time was running short and Eggman was finding himself rushing back and forth, he too had somehow been told about this strange portal in some way, but the information that he has that they don't, that there's power equal to the Chaos Emeralds in that portal. Although it felt like he was forgetting something, he knew it would be no matter, he's got an I.Q. of 300 after all, he was ready, and so was the Time Eater.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next