• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 37

Chapter 37: To be foaled again


Tails raised his hands, he couldn't hold his tears anymore, nor did he want to, "We can't just leave him here!" Sonic sighed.

"Knuckles, even though we do got something to do..." he pointed toward JetStream, "We got to do something..." Tails finally gathered the strength to stand, no longer was he at the hoofs of his friend. Somehow seeing Tails turn at him tearing, shook him. Though somewhere in the bitter quietness, Tails faintly heard something.

"Ta-..." he suddenly lift his head, turning around.

"JetStream...?" he paused, 'Was that actually him...' he suddenly dropped again, 'Or was that... j-just m-...?' the emotion was too overwhelming for him, he couldn't bare this any longer. But yet something made him stay. Knuckles wouldn't dare to question who or what that was, but out of his partially open eyes, he saw black of JetStream's Aura flowing right into him, he didn't knew either if it was doing anything or not, but he decided to point it out in the first place. He walked up behind Sonic.

"Sonic, look there." he grimaced.

"What's that?" soon after it stopped, his Aura went gold once again. Tails noticed this, rubbing a couple tears from his muzzle.

"Hmm?" although his appearance was the same, he couldn't move, he regained consciousness.

'What! What happened? ... How come I'm practically closed off from myself...?' JetStream paused, and within the pause, it was like a soundless source of information somehow filled his mind, 'My Aura... it's was majorly damaged... that's why... I felt so cold once the sudden heat washed over me... but was it me? Or did it hit everything else? Where did that hurtful heat come from anyway? The pony maybe.... after all this has happened, something acknowledged me... that pony is somepony I should definitely know, but how come I know about this, but not the pony in first place? How was I told to know about this pony so far back in history? Just how far back was that time era?' thought after thought was proof he was worth living for, secrets to be found and discovered for the main purpose to be found at ones own strength, 'Maybe my miserable pile of secrets isn't so miserable after all...' JetStream suddenly felt, and his vision went solid red. Tails was still whimpering with a grasp of hope, maybe it wasn't too late. Tails gasped, and his frown steadily increased into a smile.

"... JetStream... you're breathing." his small laughs turned into ecstatic laughs of relief and joy. Sonic and Knuckles both smiled and sighed in relief as well.

"I'm glad he's alright." Knuckles said.

"All's worse somehow goes well..." Sonic shrugged, partially smiling.

'And I have friends who got this unexpected outcome, I... they're probably, no, they are worried about me in this situation... I bet that pony in the visions had friends, if they were even called that back then, but anyway... I think I can come to trust them, I know some may say that it's awkward to say were friends at this point, or at the beginning when we bumped into each other, it depends. Everypony sees friends in a different view, even if they feel like it's to go big, or just an for a buddy to hang around, that's why everypony acts differently, and why almost nopony never acts the same as I do. But I hope they understand, a place like this, with them coming from a place like that... it is a huge difference...' JetStream paused again, he could hear something in his ears, his vision went to a solid purple, but it was muffled to make out, 'And lastly, my Aura is some of those important things...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He remembered how he was losing his sanity as he was realizing his Aura was gone at the top of the castle in Canterlot.

'If it must be true, that I can't keep my cool without it... Aura will and has been playing an important role in my life, I cannot say that for another pony whatsoever... but my lamp is important in any winter storm, it will die down just as quickly as it would come, and I could possibly overpower anything, but not ponies ourselves...'
~~~
He remembered where he was with Celestia going down to the ground floor in her castle, "Why don't you stay at my side until we reach the fist floor." JetStream nodded.

'I'm calming every second... I bet Celestia could sense the way I feel too... Neurelm somehow weakened me and my Aura... I started to go crazy, I couldn't think straight... is it because I need my Aura...?... Celestia's Aura is like a warm lamp in a cold night breeze, golden... mine, must be the same way as well, everypony can raise to greatness. And if it's possible...'
~~~
'Without mine, I'd be left to delve into paranoia, the insanity... It's something that got me well...' JetStream suddenly warmed up, but it was a different warmth, like a warm lamp he talked about, something you would have desperately needed. JetStream then and there realized it, his vision was going from purple to white, 'It's finally my awakening... it's time to learn from what I may mess up... it's my time, to be...' JetStream's vision went back, he was able to close his eyes. They turned to the same horrid colors from before as they were closed, then went back to blue as he opened them again, he almost fell forward, but Tails caught him luckily, "... Alive." Tails instantly hugged as he couldn't wait no longer.

"JetStream you're back!" he was surprised, given his reaction, but all the wise.

"Yeah, I am." he started looking toward Knuckles and Sonic, they motioned him a welcome in their own ways, and JetStream smiled, closing his eyes as if he galloped a marathon, "I'm back..."


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next