• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 467 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 467

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Unknown enemies with strange debuts


JetStream has been getting more reoccurring dreams as he slept, every time he went to pass the time, or when it was actually vital. And sometimes it resulted in deja vu. But out of all the dreams, there was one he couldn't figure out, tossing back and fourth as if it was an see-saw, 'What if, they have some limit, and they can't go back to their own unless we get the Chaos Emeralds...' JetStream physically shifted, 'Well, that's what it is... but...' it went utterly quite afterward.

Meanwhile, Tails was in the backyard with his Tornado-1, reconfigured greatly. It had exactly three seats, like they had wanted it to be. His whole focus was on this hunk of metal in front that somehow possessed the ability to fly in mid-air, but suddenly, something sparked in the distance. Tails stood up and looked around, taking his goggles off.

"What was that?" it sparked and appeared frequently, "What is it doing here?" and for the third time it sparked, a circular vortex opened, staying in that exact position. Just to be sure, Tails pulled his PDA from the front of the plane to let it examine the vortex, "... That portal has some power..." Tails looked back at the object in mid-air, "I wonder where it's coming from..." the back door opened and closed with Sonic walking up to Tails.

"Hey buddy, just wanted to see your, progress...?" he caught what Tails was staring at, "Uh, Tails? You mind telling me what that is, and what it's doing here specifically?" Tails shrugged.

"I wish I knew... " it then suddenly turned dark, and some black cloud started oozing from it, falling onto the green grass afterward, which didn't look so green suddenly. Tails and Sonic shared the same shocked expressions.

"W-what is that!?" back in the house, JetStream's sleeping hub world cracked, he ended up moaning, turning to his other side as he did. Sonic and Tails both ran up to this mysterious liquid. Sonic put his index finger in it, and brang it back up, Tails backed up before this sudden action.

"Sonic! What are you doing?!"

"I think we've ran into this before..." Sonic preceded to sniff it. Tails looked like he was going to gag.

"Y-you got to be kidding m- did you just do that!?" Sonic reacted horribly as he did.

"Yeah, this is definitely something we have known before." he confirmed as he flicked it off, it dissolved once it hit the ground. Tails saw it as it did. Once it hit the ground, the saturation of the grass was suddenly gone with it.

"Ah!" he pointed directly at the spot, as he looked at Sonic, "Did you see that?" Sonic decided to get a closer look.

"Oh yeah, the grass lost its color." Tails held his pointer finger out.

"That's just like the Time Eater, you know how the world ended up entirely white because of it..." Tails stopped in distress of the sudden worries on their shoulders. Sonic looked back up to the portal, and noticed something else is appearing.

"Now what's that?" a metal dome was appearing from it as well, "Aw! Not now." Sonic leaned forward, preparing for a jump. Tails grabbed his arm before he could.

"Don't do it, Sonic..."

"Why not?" he motioned like it was obvious.

"Because it would cause a lot of trouble for, JetStream. Especially the whole town." Sonic backed down.

"Alright, and what you say is what you mean, lets hide, for now." Tails nodded.

"Alright." they both ran toward the house. Tails went inside while Sonic put a cover over the whole plane. Tails went to JetStream's room, standing there, figuring out how to wake him up as easy as possible, "... JetStream... wake up..." he shuffled a little bit, then his sleeping hub shattered and rose instantly.

"Wah...? Tails? ... What is it?"

"I just need you awake, just in case." Tails finished the sentence looking out the doorway. JetStream got out from his bed and stretched, yawning at the moment as well. He shook his head and looked firmly at Tails.

"Alright, I'm ready whenever." after a minute passed, Corolla showed up at the doorway.

"Do you see what's going on out there?" Tails nodded, looking not too happy.

"Yeah, I woke JetStream up, uh, just in case of something, awful..."

"Awful!?" JetStream and Corolla half-shouted in unison. Sonic entered not too quickly afterward.

"Once we know he's gone. We're good."

"Who?" Corolla and JetStream asked.

"We can answer that later." Tails replied. JetStream went out side his room to walk around the house, while everyone else was just now dispersing from the room.

"Where's, Knuckles?" JetStream asked. Sonic and Tails looked at each other dramatically.

"Oh no..."


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next