• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 53

Chapter 53: Back in the sewers



JetStream walked to the edge of the building, "I've done this before, don't worry..." JetStream continued to look down, he was watching the robots pass one another like they weren't even there. He heard a distant beeping sound, he saw on robot look toward him, but luckily he saw it target him, he took a couple steps back from, "I don't think I can get anywhere with them, just now I didn't make a single jump..." JetStream suddenly realized, "But I have more than one in total, yes! I bet that group in the sewers is still there..." he remembered how the ponies ended up, "Or if they're still there..." JetStream looked to his right, "All I got to do is follow these rooftops, oh..." JetStream sighed, "I forgot about the splash below... no I'm going to, if they are still there, they probably blocked the normal way out... somehow..." JetStream wanted to be extremely careful to being caught or not, that noise they make when they found him was scary, "Alright." JetStream prepared for the first jump on the way to the group's hideout, he went to the edge, but not to far of course. He galloped for the roof in front of him, and jumped for the pipe, JetStream's sigh was weak. He was a good distance from the ground, he's technically got robots after him, "Just stop thinking for the moment and climb." he reminded, he remembered climbing this same pipe with the group waiting for him to pull him up. He remembered exactly how that scene played out as soon as he pulled himself up, trying to get a good look of where everything is, "As cool as this place is looking, well despite the grey spheres every where. Well, better get going." he headed toward the same sewer hole, "It... actually feels great... doing this again." he smiled. The incoming edge of a roof was earlier than expected, JetStream stopped his galloping spree here, "Isn't this where...?" he looked down to noticed the uncovered entrance to the sewers, "Yes." he was about to jump for it, when suddenly he remembered he had the saddle-bag on, "Oh, jeez... I need to get down there, but... I don't want this getting soaked... Especially the book..." after too long of a wait, JetStream went ahead and dived for it, he grabbed the saddle-bag and lifted it above him just in case. Just as he fell through the cover, he closed his eyes and held his breathe. He heard the swift wind moving faster has he approached the water, but the split second he splashed, he heard a unicorn's horn started to glow. But right after that it all went quiet, and then the splash went off, what JetStream could tell is that the water was a bit cleaner. He struggled greatly trying to get to the surface, but instead he got to the side with the concrete walk-way and helped himself up that way. Finally he reached the surface. Dripping wet and tinted as usual, he got to the side of the wall and rested, 'I think I'm building a fear of water...' the thought of loosing his life, just because of the failure to swim was horrible. He was breathing heavily, he popped up and started looking around in the water, "Oh, where did the saddle-bag go?"

"In what context did you mean by that?" JetStream turned to his left, was a mare, she held the saddle-bag in her telekinesis, "Did you, steal this?" JetStream shook his head which sent drips everywhere.

"No no, that is mine. Thanks for saving it..."

"You're welcome." she gave it to him, and JetStream settled it next to him, "Besides, I wasn't going to just leave this out there, where it could possibly be, uh... handed to the enemy..." JetStream questioned his own word choice.

"Handed?" the pony questioned.

"Just don't, I don't think I can answer that." JetStream sighed.

"Alright, and it's pretty obvious you're hiding as well?"

"Yeah, just like the other ponies up there."

"Just that they aren't hiding, there being held there."

"Well, considering it's night time then it's really easy."

"Very likely..." she held out a hoof, "My name's, Exteeled. Nice to meet ya, what's yours?" they shook on it.

"My name's, JetStream." she suddenly looked shocked.

"No way, you're the pony they were talking about around the castle. How come they want a young colt like you?"

"How come everypony seems to know that except me?" she sighed, motioned JetStream to follow her, and they started walking.

"I'm not too sure about that, but I know a place where you can hide with a couple others."

'I bet I know who they are.' JetStream smiled, then it faded as he thought of something, "I know this place is underground, but it doesn't look like you have much defense against those things..." she nodded.

"Yeah, it may look that way, and they're called robots." she looked down at JetStream.

"Where did you hear that?"

"The rumors spreading about the castle take-over."

"Castle take-over!?" Exteeled snickered.

"You mean you didn't know?"

"No, it's just, my goal was to get to the castle."

"By yourself? Are you kidding?" they were near the door, when one pony popped from around that corner.

"Exteeled what's going on..." JetStream noticed the pony.

"Is that you?" he luckily knew what he was talking about, "I told you I'd be back." he added for extra measure.

"What!?" Exteeled exclaimed in misunderstanding.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next