• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 523 Views, 2 Comments

Immortal - jishwadunscat



When Nighmare moon existed, Equestria went on. But what if Celestia became possessed by jealousy?

  • ...
 2
 523

Begun

Solaria POV

I threw my head back and laughed. How foolish is my sister. I guess its back to the moon for her. I grin and prepare myself for the spell. Luna is looking up at me in terror. I am about to fire the spell.....and she runs. What kind of a coward is she? I snort and stomp my hoof in frustration.

"I know!" I say to myself "Let's blow up some of Luna's guards."

A hidden room

Princess Twilight Sparkle banged on the doors and yelled. It had been almost an hour and nopony had heard her. With a few more bangs she sighed and slid down the door. It was no use, she decided. No one will ever find me. Twilight suddenly found herself surrounded with a cyan aura of magic.

"A teleportation spell" she murmured to herself. She suddenly found herself inside Princess Luna's bed chambers along with Luna and her 5 friends. She knew already what they had to do. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the location. There was a loud bang, and the Elements of Harmony appeared in mid-air.

"Buckle up girls" Twilight looked at her friends solemnly "its going to be a bumpy ride"

Soon after

Solaria walked into the throne room, only to come face to face with Luna and the Elements of Harmony. Fear momentarily crossed the corrupt pony's face, but soon gritted her teeth in a scowl, glaring at the 6 ponies in front of her. "It is over, sister" Luna spoke with no emotion showing in her expression. At these words, the elements began to glow. 5 ponies rose into the air, leaving Twilight and Luna standing. Soon enough, Twilight's element began to glow blindingly bright, causing her to rise into the air.

Luna took cover, leaving Solaria to face the elements. But Solaria smirked, and an aura of magic surrounded her pristine white horn. The elements were sending a deathly rainbow her way, and Solaria sent her own blood red beam at it.

Luna raised her head to examine the scene before her, and dread filled her body. For there, infront of her, the Elements of Harmony were being overpowered. And Solaria wasn't even trying. Luna could only watch in horror as the red beam of light hit Twilight Sparkle's element, and the Elements of harmony were overthrown.

Solaria laughed a horrid, wicked laugh. She turned to face Luna and the Element bearers. "You little foals, thinking you could defeat me? Now you will never see your precious moon. The day shall be eternal!" With those words a red aura grabbed all 6 elements, and ripped them off their bearer. With a wicked laugh, she grabbed the 6 bearers with her magic and lifted them into the air. She walked off, still in possession off the bearers and their elements, leaving Luna alone. The blue pony could do nothing though, and simply stood frozen, tears of sorrow streaming down her cheeks.

This was it. Even the Elements of Harmony could not stop Solaria. Equestria was doomed.

Author's Note:

Sorry this one is so short! Writers block sucks...
Also sorry this one took so long, I've had a lot of studies to do and I forgot about it. Oooopsies
Thanks!
Charli_lola<3