• Published 21st Apr 2013
  • 394 Views, 1 Comments

Matriarch - mili71

  • ...
 1
 394

Chapter 3: Concealed Rainbow

Chapter 3




"Well Celestia? My plan is perfect!" Matriarch said.
By now, Twilight was recovering with the aid of her friends, and they had listened to every word of Matriarch's story.
"Matriarch...." Luna was saying.
"Luna, you were always my favorite sister, so I'll let you live." Matriarch said
"Lies!" Luna threw herself at Matriarch, but Matriarch moved to the side, and Luna crashed into the wall headfirst, causing her to become unconscious
"Sister, you don't know the half of it."


With Luna knocked out, and Celestia frozen with horror, Twilight wasn't sure what she could do. Twilight stood up.
"Why, isn't it Twilight being brave? Well, you little filly, let's see how powerful your magic really is!" Matriarch shot a lazer towards Twilight, and Twilight combated it with her own beam. Even without half of her horn, Matriarch's magic was very powerful. Just when Twilight was about to lose, she felt a rush of power. But she didn't know where the power was coming from. Then she found out: Her brother and Princess Cadance were feeding her side of the maelstrom of energy! This was when Celestia regained her senses. She also started to feed Twilight more energy. When the final outburst of power blew out of Twilight's horn, it was like a Sonic Rainboom of energy, only more. Matriarch couldn't take it, she fell to the ground.
"Enough play!"Matriarch said, standing back up,"Rainbow Dash was it? No, it wasn't that."
"Huh?" Rainbow Dash said,"What does this mess have to do with me?"
"Everything!" Matriarch said excitedly, "For I worked with another alicorn in the making of the factory. A strange alicorn with a rainbow mane... Like YOURS!" She shot Rainbow with a beam. "Arise! Princess Avia!" Rainbow's form exploded, and a new pony was in her place. She had large wings, a large horn, and a tall, slim body, she was electric blue, had a rainbow mane and tail. And, she had Rainbow's eyes.
"Matriarch!" said Avia,"How long has it been?"
"Too long!"
Avia picked Twilight up with her magic. Celestia started to run towards Twilight but Avia held a knife to Twilight's neck. "Not another step Celestia! Now, what should I tear off first, Matriarch? The wings, or the horn?"