• Published 22nd Mar 2013
  • 910 Views, 15 Comments

The Foalhood Series - Black Nebula



Foalhood stories of The Main Six and other ponies

  • ...
5
 15
 910

Butter and Bread (Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy)

A bright earth pony filly, totally pink with shining blue eyes hopped in her favorite patch of field.
She found some daisies and and buttercups and bounced with the butterflies.
As she jumped, Pinkie saw a buttery yellow pegasus pony who seemed sad.
Hopping over, she saw the poor filly seemed hungry.
But Pinkie also saw the filly get surprised when she saw a flash come from her flank and look with a squee at her new cutie mark.
"THIS CALLS FOR A PARTTTTYYYYYYYYY!!!" said Pinkie and bounced over to the pegasus.
"My name's PINKIE PIE! What's yours?"
"Oh....um Hi....my name is um...Flutter.....shy..." said the filly.
"Hi Fluttershy! You just got your cutie mark! We should have something to eat and THEN have a PARTTT-"
Pinkie cut herself off when she saw Fluttershy blush and prick her ears a bit.
"Maybe we can have a little tea party, calm, fun with some woodland critters!" said Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy jumped up and smiled. Pinkie picked up a little white bunny kin and handed him to Fluttershy.
"Oh my! Thank you Pinkie, I'll call him......um...Angel!"
The two ponies set up their tea party. Fluttershy found a large mushroom for a table, and Pinkie went to a shop to get cushions, and food and tea. The two fillies ate bread, butter and cupcakes. Raspberry tea was drunk all up and everypony (and Angel who got a Salad with cream and a cherry tomato on top) was full and happy.
"Looks like I've gotta GOOOOOOO! Bye Fluttershy! See ya AROUND!" yipped Pinkie Pie and was off like a shot to her home.
"Bye...." said Fluttershy as she looked at Angel, and smiled.