• Published 5th Apr 2013
  • 1,954 Views, 35 Comments

My Little SCP - SolidFerret



A split foundation fights for control of Equistria.

  • ...
11
 35
 1,954

Characters Bio's.

Ricca: Simply starting as a guard, Ricca had a bad case of S.S.D.D. when it came to the SCP facility. Fate called upon him and a team of others to protect the lives of six ponies that weren't from their world. While growing close to Fluttershy, his group was killed except for him and a D-Class. Ricca was last seen running out of the facility with him. Both with bullet wounds.

Greg: Never speaking unless spoken to, Greg had been silent since arriving at the facility. Just when his time was up, a containment breach occurred. He and his cell mate ran and were found by a group willing to help them. He stuck with them up till the end, when he was carried out by Ricca while bleeding badly.

Montes: Being a part of the only MTF in the area at the time of the breach, Montes and another were the only survivors when everyone got a look at 096's face. Both barely made it with their lives. They found a group and were forced to watch over six ponies. He defended them with his life, even if it ended at the hands of the captain of the MTF.

Jake: A rather angry D-Class. Jake was the most hated of the D-class. Hated to which guards tried to get him to die at the hands of an SCP. Others tried to sign to be the one to shoot him at the end of the month. At the time of the breach and despite being surrounded by those willing to help, Jake turned on the group. To bad he didn't have eyes at the back of his head.

Lopez: Lopez was the average guard. He did his job. So why he made it bothered him secretly. He pushed those thoughts aside to assist in the escape of the mane six. He sacrificed himself to make sure the others made it. He was found by Ricca and Fluttershy and bled to death as MTF's swarmed the room.

Ramirez: Always being ordered around by his dick of a leader, Ramirez and most of the team wasn't sad for him to get the worst of SCP-096's treatment. Ramirez and Montes had escaped and found Ricca's group. He assisted the group while avoiding 096, who hunted the crew relentlessly throughout. Clearly SCP-079 enjoyed the chase and locked out Ramirez as he ran for the door.

Allan: Ricca's best friend, the two were often paired in several situations. He was mostly quiet and simply wanted to escape. But while covering the escape, he was dragged into the ground by SCP-106.

Evers: Being at the top of his skills and the bottom of actually speaking to others, Evers believes in just shutting up and getting the job done. When he arrived at the Facility, the warzone enough was nerve racking on his team. He was last seen assisting the captain on to an Osprey when a light filled the sky.

Frost: Being very paranoid of a containment breach, Frost was put on Pony Express to get away from there. He was loyal to his team and would stick by them no matter what. That loyalty was cut short when D-class fired upon him and another.

Ryan: Pony Express had only one battle when the team clashed with Chaos Insurgency. The battle was easily won thanks to Ryan's marksman skills. To bad that couldn't save him and Frost during the breach.

Mcknight: Pony Express would have been okay with a simple leader, but a military leader could easily have shaped the team into an elite spec-ops team if the facility was a military unit. His leadership made the team known for their excellence on the field. What a shame that they'll have to find a new leader after an osprey landed and blew him up.

Patton: Known for being a jerk to the team, they weren't sad to see him be the first to go.

Matt: The Demolition expert of the team. He and Finn were a good two man team. Sadly, him and ladders weren't going well together when he was shot off one.

Roberts: After Mcknight fell, Roberts took over for the team. Making sure they kept their lives and their mines, he tries to keep a positive view on things. He was last seen boarding a chopper and disappearing.

Ben: Most wonder how Ben was even illegible to hold a gun. While he does try his best, most of the time he ends of failing. He was moved to Pony Express after a traumatic experience with a SCP-106 breaching. He was last seen trying to keep calm as the chopper he was in vanished in light.

Finn: Matt's best friend, the two had been the closest of friends on Pony Express. The friendship was cut sort when Matt fell of the ladder and Finn was never seen again along with whatever was in the facility.

Miller: Usually there to support with whatever objective there was, he has been nicknamed "Helper".

Reid: The only pilot that would have preferred fighting in World War 2 then flying these men around, she tried to escape on her own with an Osprey but was assumed to have failed when she was never seen again.

Author's Note:

Am I missing someone?