• Published 10th Mar 2013
  • 1,342 Views, 7 Comments

A punishment long awaited - kalakala



The town has had enough of the mane sixes reckless Destruction. They called a vote and now it is left up to the Princess to give Twilight the final Verdict.

  • ...
24
 7
 1,342

The Punishments

In the center of ponyville there is a tree. This was not just any tree however but a tree said to have been enchanted by Celestia herself after a particularly good cider season. The nature of the enchantment was more of a fluke than anything given how much cider the Princess of the Sun had consumed that night but it did make the tree quite a hollow one. The tree then went from owner to owner until becoming the Golden Oaks Library, which now found itself under the possession of none other than the Personal student of the Princess who had first enchanted it.

It is here that the present time (Estimated around midnight) that we find 2 mares, one baby phoenix, an owl and a baby dragon. “Twilight I must offer you a choice,” Celestia whispered into her Students ear, “You six have caused quite a lot of damage to ponyville since you first moved in, for example a spell gone awry caused the town to be eaten by parasprites and a second caused the greatest medical emergency all because of a small childs toy,”.

Under the Solar princesses watchful gaze twilight whimpered“But Princess those were all accid-”

“SILENCE TWILIGHT,” Celestia Roared using the power of the canterlot voice, “Just let me finish, it does not matter the spirit that these events were intended you still hurt ponies and I could only stop you from being punished for so long but the town held a vote and it is left to me to damn you the choice upon which they agreed,”.

“Either all of you suffer as statues for 5 years or you alone take the curse of solitude within the moons embrace,” Celestia petered off quite dearly tried from having to give such a sentence again choosing a spot by the window to reflect on her mistakes off the past.

“How long?”, Twilight questions “And if I take this fate I have but one thing to ask, I want my friends to forget me so that they don’t have to go through my loss,” Hearing this the Solar diarch swivels around and answers “It would be for 10 years and I can grant that one request,”. Making a decision the Ever Faithful Element replies in a determined voice “Then let my memory be erased and my punishment given for I choose exile on the moon then make my friends suffer but one year of the slow torture you would be forced to give them,”.

With a slow, sad nod the Princess of Equestria fires a spell at her Most Faithful student. A spell that she has not used for a thousand years...

And so in a blinding flash of light, Twilight was whisked away to the moon and her memory erased from her friends minds. But if one were to look up at the moon after that night they would see a slight arrangement of craters forming the side of a unicorn's face.