• Published 9th Mar 2013
  • 1,114 Views, 4 Comments

Vengefull Sin - FaelaArts



Skid the changeling wants revenge on Twilight, and to kill Celestia. However, killing Twilight would be too simple.

  • ...
9
 4
 1,114

Transformation

During the first day, the entire city was in turmoil. Someone had leaked about Twilight Sparkle collapsing at the train station, and being rushed to the hospital. Her friends were the first to arrive, standing on one side of her bed as the doctors used the remaining side to hook Twilight up to various machines. As they read various dials, their looks of confusion only grew and they hurried to get the princess who was waiting just outside, speaking quickly, and obviously very confused.

“Nothing wrong” she muttered, looking over her student. Twilight was shivering and groaning and trying to scratch herself seemingly at the same time. One of the doctors tried to help with the problem by putting a wet rag on the area she was trying to attack, and she relaxed instantly. The other doctors all congratulated the other one for a good idea, until Twilight went after a different section of her skin, one which she could reach. As they desperately tried to stop her, they all were thrown away by an unknown strength Twilight had not had yesterday before she continued her actions. Celestia stepped in, her magic encompassing the arm reaching for the spot and gently pulled it away from the area, and her eyes widened. Twilight had managed to remove her own skin, leaving the sides red and slightly bloody, underneath she could see the slightest bit of black. The doctor rushed over and gently dabbed the area with the washcloth, and Twilight relaxed once more.

“Princess?” Celestia turned her head to Rarity, who had along with her friends seen the black splotch where Twilight had pulled her skin away. The doctors were busy dabbing all Twilight's skin, so as to remove any possibility she would get an itch and they would have to fight once more.

“Please excuse me, watch over Twilight in my absence.” Celestia saw the five ponies nod at her command, and turned to leave, her wings folding as she left through the door. Taking off, she headed for Luna’s tower, and landed easily to meet the two Alicorns, and shook her head at their concerned eyes.

“We have to find a book on changeling spells, something is happening to Twilight, and we must find a way to cease it.” Luna nodded, and she vanished into a side room which housed all her books. Cadence took off, heading for the crystal empire to search their library. Celestia stood there for a moment, and gazed up to the daylight and prepared the spell to bring her sun down, feeling Luna begin her spell in the room nearby. After night rose, she flared her wings and headed into her own personal library, and began the search.


Day two began in a similar fashion. Cadence was leading command on a large group of ponies to comb the library for any books on changelings. Luna had exhausted her supplies, and had begun searching the local library, even braving the restricted sections where powerful spells guarded the books. Celestia closed her final book, and glided down to see her student after raising the sun. Opening the door she was greeted with a shocking scene where doctors tried to dab water onto an itching section of Twilight before she could scratch, worrying about the fact the water was evaporating very quickly. Only Applejack was in the room, watching with concerned eyes and offering help every other minute. Celestia wasn’t shocked about that however, her gaze was on the rapidly growing amount of black areas appearing on Twilight as she desperately fought the doctors to get rid of the burning itch through her body. Her eyes were open, but they were foggy and constricted, Twilight was not there. Celestia gently lowered her horn, and sent a mild sleeping spell toward Twilight, who breathed a sigh and gently drifted back into unconsciousness. Her scratching grew less and less frequent, and the heat coming off her lessened considerably. Celestia turned to Applejack, and asked where the others were.

“They’re helping Luna search the local library.” Celestia nodded, and quickly taught one of the doctors that was a unicorn how to use the sleeping spell, who nodded thanks. Leaving the room, Celestia gazed back once to her student, before heading to the library to talk to Luna.

“Are you sure you will be ok with your duties as princess of the sun still sister?” Celestia nodded, glancing to the window and walking toward it, followed by Luna.

“I expect no problems with the sun in my absence, however if I cannot raise it you will have to do my duty for me.” Luna took a step back, wings flaring in shock.

“Me sister!? But I am princess of the night, for me to control your sun is-“Celestia cut her sister off, bringing her into an embrace.

“If all goes well, you won’t have to. And I know sister; I had to face that feeling for a thousand years.” Luna quickly fell silent, and eventually they stepped out of the embrace, and she nodded slowly.

“Very well sister, fly swiftly and do not worry us…me.” Celestia gave a smile, and walked out of the library and into the garden nearby and glanced back for a brief moment. Her gaze went to the hospital, and she took to the sky, vanishing from Canterlot within a few flaps.


Day three saw Cadence return with a single book and Luna find another book in the very darkest parts of the Canterlot library, and no Celestia. The sun rose as normal, so Luna did not dwell on it as they scoured the two books about what spells changelings had used before Cadence sighed and closed the first book. Luna went through the book, and her eyes rested on a page about a spell that sounded familiar, and began reading it out.

“After being cast, this spell seemed to show no effects for the first day or so before the subject would collapse and suddenly black splotches would appear as the subject went into a comatose state before finally-“Luna paused, gazing at the ripped off section of the page with a sense of anger. Someone had vandalised their only chance of helping Twilight. Luna sighed, closing the book and shaking her head at Cadence, who sighed and turned her gaze at her own book. Luna’s eyes went to the window, toward the sun, and Cadence followed her look.

“We must wait for Celestia it seems.” Luna stood up, heading to check on Twilight with the absence of Celestia. Twilight had worsened, but was being managed with practiced ease now the doctors knew what to do. Luna went to her bedchamber, and awaited news from her sister.


Day four came and Twilight began screaming when awake. The spell was becoming less and less effective, and so she was screaming more and more. The doctors estimated tomorrow it would have no effect at all. All the people around Twilight could do was watch, and wait. Luna began pacing, and as she waited for the sun to set she realised it was one hour late and turned her worried gaze on the object.

“My sister, where are you?” Luna closed her eyes and gently reached for the orb, which responded to her touch willingly, as if it knew why she was controlling it today. The sun set easily, and the moon rose in its stead, and her eyes opened to gaze across the dark landscape.


It wasn’t for another two days that Celestia came back. Luna was preparing to raise the sun when she felt a familiar tug of power pass by her and raise the sun with expert ease. Lowering the moon, Luna couldn’t help but smile as a familiar shape glided into the town after so long.

“Sister, was thou-were you successful in the Everfree?” Celestia landed, and they embraced before breaking apart and returning to business. Celestia held up three books, each with the same title, name, and author.

“It took me some time to find all the sections, but I believe I have enough for us to key in most of what is missing at the beginning.” Luna hovered her version of the book up, and Celestia smiled.

“Then again, we may already have that information available. But first where’s Twilight.” Luna flinched as a scream broke the night, before going silent. It had been two days since the spell had stopped working, and Twilight had stopped screaming all the time, instead screaming every now and then as her exhaustion got the better of her. Celestia gently took all four books and took to the sky, two Alicorns following after her as she headed for a table closest to Twilight location. Gently tearing out all four pages, she wasn’t surprised to see they all fit in nicely with each other, and she began to scan the text, wrapped in her magic, before it dropped to the floor as her eyes widened in open shock. Luna was the first to grab it, skimming the bit she had read and her eyes simply blinked, passing it to Cadence.

“No, this cannot be true.” All three briskly made their way to the now silent room of Twilight and opened the door, seeing five faces gaze to them with hope, and the doctors resting nearby, ready to respond if Twilight needed them. Celestia gazed toward the body of her student, now completely black and to the wings and horns of her.

“We were too late…”was all she said as her student opened her eyes, finally coherent and fully awake, glanced down to her body, and cried out in horror before tears streamed down her eyes. Where her wings had been were now wings suited more for a bug then a princess. Her horn was black and more curved, her legs had holes in them and her back was covered by some sort of blue shell. Through tear stained eyes, she saw all her friends, and three princess gaze at her with eyes full of sadness, and felt it course through her causing more tears to fall.

“I’m a changeling,” she sobbed.