• Published 30th Jan 2012
  • 1,608 Views, 22 Comments

The Falling Blood ~ Remastered, steamy! - Mr.Dash



And a hand to my friend matt for pre-reading and editing this story to make it the best it could be

  • ...
8
 22
 1,608

Jesuit Bukakke.

Twilight walked down the street sad remembering this was the second year that DarkWing has been gone and nobody knows where he went. Twilight unlocked her door and walked in. She turned and flicked on the light. She walked further in. She caught somthing at the tip of her eye. It was blood. She quickly turned over and looked around. Then she spoted Big Mac with a few stab wounds in his back. He cralwed over to Twilight and whispered to her. Telling her to tell Applejack and his family. Twilight asked who it was but then Big Macs eyes went red. His head hit the ground and he was dead. Twilight go scared and started to cry. Then sher heard a sudden foot step and wings start to flap at high speeds. Speed that only Rainbow Dash could complet. Twilight ran to the other room to see a smashed window and Gummy. He had somthing in his mouth. She ran over and grabed it. It was a solid purple feather. Twilight looked around for a few seconds and ran out her door. She ran all the way to Applejacks farm where Applejackand the rest of the girls laid. Twilight yelled for them as loud as she could. They didn't reply. She walked over and they each had a knife in there necks. Sle looked at Fluttershy. The knife in her neck had a note! Twilight raan over and un-folded the note. Her mouth opened as she read out loud. "NightWing". Twilight woke up screaming as loud as she could. She looked around to find her self at home with the other girls. "I guess it was a bad dream" she tought. She caught somthing at the tip of her eye, She walked up to take a closer look. It was a. Twilight started to scream when she saw the purple feather. Twilight ran out ofher door an towards Pinki pies house She had finnaly made it there. Luck for her the rest of the girls where there to. She explained the hole thing to them. Fluttershy spoke up and said she had the same thing the night before. It was a quick litle meeing. They decided they would find DarkWing and tell the to stop using his magic on them. They set out at once. Fluttershy said "lets check the forest where that heavy amount of magic force is coming from".
The walked for about three days before they came to a small house. Applejack,Fluttershy,Pinki pie,Twilight sparkle and Rainbow Dash started to look around.

Unfinished because you guys don't like me.