• Published 18th Feb 2013
  • 625 Views, 26 Comments

Red Star's new Adventure - Red_Star



A human sent into the pony world of Equestria, has to survive and learn to become a pony in a foreign world.

  • ...
34
 26
 625

Magic Finally Shows

"Nonononononononono! Red!!" Red has a hard time opening his eyes. He peeks his eyes open to see a pool of red liquid around his head, a torn down wall leading inside, red laying on the opposite wall to the hole, and rainbow comes flying in the hole, looking really scared. She sees his eye slightly open, and runs to him, "Red! It's okay! I'll get you to the hospital!" His Vision goes black.....

"Where Is Heliacal?!" It was back to this nightmare.
"Last time I saw him, he was running through your friend's chest!" Red couldn't control what He was saying.
"Be that way but let's see what your little lover thinks? BRING HER IN!" Scootaloo gets pushed into the light and she's cut all over, also tied to a chair. "Scoots! No!"
"If you tell us where Heliacal is, you'll die a quick an painless death!" A blade then cuts Red's leg.
"Aaahh! Fine you want him so bad?! Here-" Red wakes up slowly in a hospital bed, the first pony he sees is Scootaloo, sleeping next to him. Next he sees Rainbow Dash, she sleeping too even though He can see the sun out the window. Then he sees Aero, in the corner, reading a book. He can't see out of one eye then realizes there's a bandage around his head, covering his eye. He shakes Scootaloo slightly and she wakes up quickly. "Red! You're awake!!"
"Sshhhh I want to have some time to ourselves." He motions toward Rainbow Dash. "Ooohhhhh okay, so what's on your mind?" She then blushes. "What's on yours? I see you blushing!"
"Nothing! It's not 'appropriate' for our age." Red is shocked at that sentance, but his thoughts are quickly lost from a searing pain in his right foreleg. He looks down to see most of his body in a cast. "You know what? Wake up Rainbow."
Scootaloo jumps off the bed and wakes Rainbow who, by reflexes, kicks aero in the face. "Ow! Rainbow! What the hay?!"
"Sorry! Reflexes! So what's up kid?" Her attention turns to Scootaloo. "Rainbow look!" She points to me, with one eye open, and I moan in pain. "Red! You're finally awake!"
"Finally? How long has it been?"
"Uuhhh 3 weeks."
"Three weeks?!"
"Uuhh yea."
Aero walks over holding his book and a quill. "Okay 'Red' mind if I ask you some questions?"
"No not at all."
"Okay, what is your full name?"
"Red Star."
"Do you have any siblings?"
"Just one, a small foal named Poison." The questions carry on for some time. Afterwards, Rainbow trots up, and hugs me and starts softly crying. Inbetween sobs I hear her say, "I was my fault. I was going too fast! Why didn't you say anything?"
"I-" a unicorn bursts into the room and looks directly at Red Star, "Are you Red Star? Asleep for 3 weeks, crashed into a house and destroyed an entire room?"
"Yes?" Everypony looks in shock at the strange mare. "Good." She picks up Red with magic. Scootaloo shouts, "take me too!" She picks up Scootaloo and walks out the door keeping us close. As we walk past the receptionist, she starts to say something but the mare grabs her hair and pulls it across her face with magic. As we leave the hospital, she says, "this place is full of quacks!" She rips the casts from my body, revealing a wing twisted 90 degrees and 3 broken legs. For the next few seconds, the air is filled with cracking bones and screams of pain. Scootaloo covers her ears and the unicorn calls Red a wuss for screaming so much. We eventually reach a house and she brings us inside and sets us on the couch. Red is bleeding pretty badly, but the unicorn doesn't seem to care, "okay my name is Asteroid. I study magic just as much as twilight but nopony cares about me! Now! I'll fix you completely if you promise to help me." Scootaloo and Red both agree quickly. Asteroid picks up Red with magic and her horn flares. Red's wounds heal and the blood goes away. "Now if you tell anypony about what happens between us, I'll snap Red's neck! I just made a small connection between our souls so if you disobey me, Red dies, you got that?!" They both look at Asteroid in shock, 'kill red'? "Now sleep." Asteroid's horn glows and both foals fall asleep.