• Published 7th Feb 2013
  • 335 Views, 5 Comments

A Secret of Harmony. - silverstream595



When Twilight finds out a dark secret about the Elements of Harmony, she must make a hard desition. But will it cost her? And how much?

  • ...
9
 5
 335

You're Late

Twilight Sparkle flipped through the pages of the book she had found for the fifteenth time, but she knew what was written wouldn't change, no matter how much she hoped it would. She just couldn't believe it! A million thoughts were running throught the unicorn's mind. Why hadn't Princess Celestia said anything about this? Did she even know? Of corse she knew! Who was the "right pony"? Was it made up by some pony? No, it couldn't be. It was too detailed. And how could the Elements of Harmony hold such dark secrets?

Panicked by a loud nock at the door, Twilight threw papers over the book and opened the door with her magic. The door opened to reveal a blond pony with an orange coat, wearing her signature stetson. "Are ya okay?" she asked, walking up to Twilight. "Ah did done tell ya that ah was gonna need your help down at Sweet Apple Achers. When everypony but ya showed up, we all started gettin worried, Twilight. Afterall, your never late."

Twilight looked at her clock; it was 12:30. "Sorry, Apple Jack" she lied. "I just got caught up in my studdies. But I'm done now, so let's go." Twilight smiled to herself when her friend didn't ask questions and walked infront of her. As she left her home, she shut and locked her door. Hoping to leave what she had found behind her, hidden out of view, under a pile of old, unsent letters.