• Published 7th Feb 2013
  • 413 Views, 2 Comments

Dage Alternity - xCrossx



Dage waited a thousand years, saved Luna, and defeated an armor. But what if things were different?

  • ...
4
 2
 413

Prologue

I am Dage. I have done a lot. It is all recorded since I have had a big impact on Equestria, so I will not bother with the details. But, you know? I wonder, what if it was different? No, I mean majorly different. Like, from the beginning of time that greatly altered events in Equestria. I guess... I can never know....


I am Dage. I am a friend of the Princesses, newly throned because of their powers. I was there with them as they grew and learned of them. I learned and mastered my own by their side. I am a warrior-mage. I stick with a Princess at all times, though most know I... prefer Luna, Princess of the Night.

I stand at an even 5'11", wear patchy blue metal that wraps around me and have a large black cloak for the hood. At my hip is my longsword, runes of my magic etched on it. My eyes are solid blue, my hair short and black, my skin a fair Caucasian.

Princess Luna has night sky blue hair that sometimes becomes starry like her night, her eyes are a cyan and her skin a bit paler than mine. She stands at 6', wears either an elegant dark blue dress or a similar armor, and a pitch black crown. She is very beautiful, admittedly.

Princess Celestia's hair shifts between white-blonde to quad-striped with pale yellow, pale green, pale blue, and pale pink. Her skin is tan, her eyes are magenta, and she either wears a white dress with golden elegant designs or goden armor over white cloth, her golden crown always on her head. She is the definition of grace and beuty as she strides at 6'2".

Equestria grew for hundreds of years in a dark age, having no leaders to unite them in peace. The rise of the Princesses only five years ago has changed that. But... I sense more change... And I don't like the feeling of it....