• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 1,741 Views, 43 Comments

Sweetie Belle Time Travels! - SweetieBelleTimeT



Sweetie Belle, in front of Scootaloo, Applebloom and Rainbow Dash, tries her magic from a tree, however her results are not what she expected.

  • ...
4
 43
 1,741

Chapter 3 Past: Cutie Mark Sadness

"Scootaloo, Applebloom, there's ah sound dimension Twilight and Luna found! Sweetie Belle is heard from it!" Applejack shouted from the bottom of the CMC clubhouse, "Twilight and Luna found a sound thingy?" Scootaloo asks, "They sure did, now come on, you don't want to miss this, girls" Applejack starts to walk to Ponyville, "Applebloom, do you think we should go?" Scootaloo asks, "Ah think we should go, I won't dare miss a event with a missing pony friend" Applebloom storms out of the clubhouse and joins up with Applejack, "Wait, I'm coming too!" Scootaloo shouts, she runs to join up with Applejack and Applebloom.

"Also girls, Babs is coming down, when she heard what happened to Sweetie Belle, she had to come" Applejack reported to the girls, "Babs is coming!?" Scootaloo and Applebloom called out with happiness, and sadness at the same time, "Babs is coming alone, so sorry for not seeing the other 2 crusaders, they're out on holiday since Sweetie Belle disappeared" Applejack told the girls, "That's ok, we can meet them another time" Applebloom replied, "If you go to the site where Twilight and Luna is, which is near sugar cube corner, I'll go get Babs from the train station, she's due to come in the next 10 minutes" Applejack walks off to the train station.

Applebloom and Scootaloo kept walking, finally after a 2 minute walk they arrived, the Cakes were getting lots of orders, cake after muffin after cake, nearly all of Ponyville were there, but had to be quiet for as the sound dimension was getting weaker and weaker.

Twilight kept listening, and put a megaphone next to the area, since the dimension was invisible, they can only put the megaphone where it can be heard most, 5 minutes later of nothing, Babs and Applejack arrives, "Hi girls!" Babs shouted, "Sshh, Twilight is trying to investigate, silence is needed" Applebloom whispered, Twilight begins to use a spell to make the dimension thing visible, a puff of purple cloud came from the dimension thing, it was getting smaller... smaller and smaller... to nothing.

"Well that's terrible, the portal disappeared! Looks like the CMC doesn't get they're playdate!" Silver Spoon shouted somewhere in the crowed, "Oh for the love of Celestia, let's get out of here, I'm fed of of Sweetie Belle now" Scootaloo storms away from Applebloom and Babs, "Scootaloo, that's no way to react, she's your friend, Scoot, and you're turning your back on her just because of the attention she caused?" Applebloom asks, "No... it's not that, I'm turning my back on her... for what she did, she's been missing for 1 day now, she made this problem herself, she's maybe somewhere else in Equestria getting screwed over because of how much a failure she is!" Scootaloo with anger stormed away from Applebloom and Babs.

"Ah... we... ugh... Scoot, don't do this..." Applebloom whispered, she slowly drops a tear to the ground, Scootaloo's words broke her heart to the center, "Applebloom, don't listen to Scootaloo, she's feeling the same inside but hiding it, she's scared and doesn't want to be involved in any of this in the near future" Babs tried to cheer Applebloom up, but it only made it worse, Applebloom started to cry, feeling weak inside, helpless and missing a friend in need, "Sweetie Belle... please come back... please..." Applebloom whispers.


"Scootaloo, that was just cruel on what you did to your friends, how could you do that?" Rainbow Dash asked from a top of a cloud, "I don't know, I just really want Sweetie Belle to come back, I'm not sure if she's dead or just... somewhere else far away... oh what have I done?" Scootaloo asks herself, she felt guilty after confessing what happened, "Hey, don't feel like that, I did the same thing when one of my friends went missing, she twisted her leg, couldn't be found for a few days, I was being so mean to everypony, she returns, I was happy, I wouldn't leave her alone for a minute, why should you do the same thing I did when I was your age?" Rainbow Dash tells Scootaloo.

"Rainbow... don't make me feel like that... it's annoying" Scootaloo embarrassingly tells Rainbow Dash, "Sorry if I'm making you feel 'that' but you should go say sorry to your friends" Rainbow Dash orders, "You know what, you're right... but not anytime now, I just need to spend some time alone..." Scootaloo slowly walks away from Rainbow Dash, with guilt and shame.


"Applebloom... don't worry, don't be sad" Babs told Applebloom in the CMC clubhouse, "How can ah? Ah don't think life will ever be the same for me, "Applebloom, it's ok, Scootaloo just snapped, I'm sure she'll come around and says sorry" Babs stated, "Ah'm not sure if ah can accept Scoot's apology... She's not being the friend that we all need..." Applebloom lowered her head.

The door crashes open, Scootaloo shows an angry face and walks up to Applebloom, "YOU... have a message" Scootaloo stops the angry face, and turns to sadness, "I'm really sorry, Applebloom... I snapped out, I'm really scared... I have the feeling we're all going to die... without notice... I'm really sorry to you aswell, Babs, coming into Ponyville and first thing you see is me shouting at Applebloom..." Scootaloo lowered her head... "I'm sorry to both of you... I'll do anything to make it up for you" Scootaloo begged.

"Anything, Scoot? The only thing you can do was completed less then 5 seconds ago, saying sorry! And I forgive you, these things happen, a lot, but not disappearing in front of your eyes and being sent somewhere else" Babs says with a smile, "Scoot... you really... enlightened me, and you know what, if Sweetie Belle stays missing, we may aswell travel on a journey, together, maybe with Rainbow Dash, my sister, Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight and Pinkie, if you'd do anything, Scoot, ah'd need you to join the quest with me" Applebloom asked with courage, "I'd do anything to find Sweetie Belle, I'll join you... but convincing the ponies to join us would be hard..." Scootaloo stated, "I'll... I'll join" Babs offered to go, "Babs, you sure?" Applebloom asked.

"Yes, infact, you girls showed me what it's like to have good friends, and a good cousin at the same time, I owe you a favor for that" Babs was ready to go, "Good to have you on our explorer team" Scootaloo smiled, "Right, how are we going to get the rest to join us?" Applebloom asks both, "Well we ask, simple, but going to each every one of them I say we got those 6 ponies to meet somewhere and ask them while they're all together" Scootaloo reported, "Good idea... I hope it's worth it" Babs replied.

The CMC were ready to begin an adventure, but will they succeed in they're task? Getting the mane 6 in one spot to go on a adventure? And finding Sweetie Belle who is 800 years in the future? Maybe, maybe not...