• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 1,741 Views, 43 Comments

Sweetie Belle Time Travels! - SweetieBelleTimeT



Sweetie Belle, in front of Scootaloo, Applebloom and Rainbow Dash, tries her magic from a tree, however her results are not what she expected.

  • ...
4
 43
 1,741

Chapter 6 Future Twilight Edition Part 1.

Peace... death... friendship? Is there anything in this world without me, Twilight Sparkle run into? Like the time I saw Celestia's death with Luna... how could that pony do that? I had full trust in her, 100 years ago, this pony, called Trapzie Wonder, one of my students, had her own way in life, she wanted to use the magic I taught her to kill Celestia, and when I gave her book that I shouldn't of given, that book had the spell, it had a paper stuck inside which I didn't even know about.

Lots of my years, seeing all my friends die while I stand immortal, it's a curse... I wish it could end, or at least see my friends I made over the past 8 centuries, my brother, Shining Armor died a long time ago... Cadence was really upset... his death was murder to, he didn't die from old age, he didn't die from an accident, he was stabbed, right infront of Cadence.

Her last husband, were also assassinated, that was that last lover she would ever had, all her husbands will die, and it's not fair to her, I know how she feels...

Letting go of somepony is very hard, like letting go of my first very friend that died from old age, Fluttershy, she was the sweetest little angel, her kindness is what made me today - a true friend that's kind to one and another, Applejack died next, she teached me how not to lie in some cases where a lie isn't needed, and the truth must be told, she's a lot like Rainbow Dash, who shows loyalty, Applejack had a bit of that in her, Rainbow Dash never backed down to let me or my friends in danger... then there's Pinkie Pie, she's a right clown, making me laugh everyday, her silly masks and tricks always made me smile, she died by breaking her spine when partying, Rainbow Dash died by drowning in a flight accident, crashed into a lake and couldn't be found, then Rarity, she left and I never saw her.

Death is the answer to a lot of things which I am disgusted of, living forever...

Now I got that party to go to soon, my 800th anniversary of being a princess, and my friends dead bodies will be there? Rarity's body was never found, and yet I'm told she's going to be there by hologram, all in their young adult forms, going seems nice... but there's Sweetie Belle.

Although, Rarity's body wasn't found... she's here in this time I am now.

Sweetie Belle time traveled, from what Cadence wrote, that young filly... funny, I can't believe the answer was in front of our faces the whole the time...


"Psst, Twilight? You there?" Rarity whispered, "Rarity... I wasn't expecting you, have you found her?" I asked, "I did, but Cadence is advising her to stay away from me, anyway, here's that 'clothes' you wanted" Rarity handed me a black brief case, I cast a spell to unlock it, and what I got, was a picture of my old friends, and information on the griffins.

The Griffins recently threatened Equestria if they don't get food and water, most of their country is dried up, and we got too many ponies to feed, we can't feed them aswell, this would be known as the greatest war ever created in this world, more death ruins my life, it makes me want to die...

"Thank you Rarity, and here's the technology you wanted" I handed a different briefcase containing high technology, needed to get Sweetie Belle back in time, for her plan to work, but for Sweetie Belle to get back home, she must see me, in pony to pony.

20 minutes later, I arrive in Canterlot by flying there on my own, flying calms me down, blows out all those hard and boiled memories I hate, the flying is the best gift I ever had, I thought being a unicorn was the best thing because of the magic you could use, and calm yourself easily, being an alicorn is a complete different thing, it doesn't calm you down easily, your own way can, like flying, or spells which I do not trust.

"Princess Twilight Sparkle, welcome back to the castle" 2 royal guards allowed me into the door, to enter the castle, "Twilight, hi!" Cadence calls out to me, "Hey, you ok?" I ask, "Yeah, I'm fine, Twilight... you look stressed, you ok?" asked Cadence, "Not really, no, I'm just getting that feeling this 800th party is going to be the day a lot of us die... it's the perfect date for somepony to kill somepony" I replied with fear, I know I'm going to loose somepony special to me,

"Twilight, you got to stop it, you've got stop thinking about the past, and look forward to the future" Cadence tried to prove me wrong, I can't stop thinking about the past, it's filled with dark memories, memories nopony could understand, if I could get help, Discord could of been there to help and save Celestia, but because Celestia didn't need him anymore, I have no idea where Discord went.


"So... Twilight, this information here is... very strange for a princess, are you sure you're ok?" asked the psychologist, "I'm fine... it's all very hard, I shouldn't even be living with this kind of pain inside of me" Twilight replied, "Anyway... let me take you to the time where all the princesses were having a meeting along with my student..."


It was a great day, I was happy, although a meet I had to get to about destroying the Everfree forest, I was wanted to get rid it for safety, although one of my old friends used to live in there, I felt bad about burning her house along with it aswell, her name was Zecora, she... died way before this meeting happened, burning her house down will destroy my memories in that house, I didn't want to loose it, but things has to go, everything changes.

My student and I was standing outside the meeting room, waiting for Cadence, Luna, and Celestia, we were the first ones to arrive by 10 minutes, but we had a chat, a nice normal one, to be honest, I didn't think she had the guts to kill a princess before this even happened, nopony did.

After a normal chat, Luna, Cadence and Celestia arrives, and we enter... the meeting started along with government ponies, although they're the law helpers, Princess Celestia still made everything else go to plan.

"So, we're here about the Everfree forest, the Everfree forest as you all know is really dangerous, bad creatures are reported to of been attacking Ponyville citizens, we have 2 agruements, we leave it alone but build a brick wall to stop the creatures coming in, or another way, we burn down the entire forest, the debate session will begin now" a grey male pony in a black suit announced.

"Hello everypony, as you all know who I am, I'm Princess Celestia, there are many reason to burn this forest, to expand space for Ponyvillians, or to stop the madness of the creatures and turn the land into a peaceful walk, I think, agreed by Cadence, we should destroy it, or at least move it, here is a scale of attacks everyday reported,Two weeks ago on Tuesday 24 reports, Saturday, 32 reports, and 6 days later, Friday, we had nearly 80 reports, the increase in attacks is rising and needs to be taken action by, destroying it and turn it into space for Ponyville is the best case for the Everfree forest problem" Celestia's words convinced one of the ponies,

"As we can see by this security video, a timberwolf leaves the forest, a building near it, the timberwolf enters, 3 or 4 ponies in the hallway, atleast 1 or 2 of them are attacked before he leaves back into the forest, later that day, he brings 5 of his friends and they all split up, 1 goes back into the building, 4 goes into Ponyville and attack ponies on the street, or indoors if they can get in, 3 of them make it back and the 2 are burned, since that is their weekness, like I said, burning the forest is my idea" Celestia states.

The governmental ponies start to whisper, and they talk for bit, "Celestia, you have 4/7 supporters, with this idea, burning the forest is in the lead, Cadence, please state your statement about what we should do" the grey pony in the suit announces.

"Most of what Celestia says is true, burning it down is the best idea, but if we were to burn it down, that's a lot of ash and smoke going into Ponyville if the wind changes, unless we can Get Cloudsdale to help out with the smoke, we can store this smoke to turn into electricity, for a short time use, there are many cons and pros about this, but if we take a closer look into the forest, here we see a tree house villiage, we're going to need to get them out before we burn it, so checking the forest before burning is a good idea aswell" Cadence states.

The ponies started to whisper again about who supports, "Celestia and Cadence got 6/7 supporters at this moment, Princess Sparkle, please make a statement" again, the grey pony announced, I thought I was going to loose it here, my student and I put so much hard work into this meeting, I hoped this would work.

"Hello, uh, my statement goes to not destroying it at all, nor building a brick wall but set up security, a scientist recently found a chemical that timberwolves can smell, which keeps them away, if we set them up at the entrance and down the pathway that goes into it, less ponies will be attacked, and same for the city, however, this chemical is also keeping other creatures away, so-" Uh.... I'm sorry I can't really remember what happened at this bit, but I do know I lost, by the time my student stood up... "I think we should do Celestia's idea, but... just look at her, she's prefect, look at he body, it's strong, look at the necklace... it's so... dark!" my student called out, she sounded really weird, "Please, my student, don't do this now" I tried to tell her not to look like an embrassment, instead, murder happened right there, her horn just turned black as night, Celestia was covered in this black gel, first her fur started to come off... then her skin... then her flesh.

The gel turned her into a skeleton, right in front of my eyes, she tried to go for Luna aswell, luckily only the end of her mane got the stuff stuck in it, it started to expand up her mane... right before the stuff got on her skin, I casted a spell which got rid of her mane, all of us were so thankful, the royal guards instantly came him and covered her horn with this substance which stops magic from happening.

Celestia skeleton just fell over... and smashed across the floor, all of us... we just cried right there, she was gone, forever, I knew she couldn't be saved...


... It was so hard breaking on how my student could do that" Twilight finishes her story to the psychologist, "Wow... that sounds really nasty, what happened to your student?" the psychologist asked, "She was thrown into the sun, killing the princess meant instant one way ticket to be burned at a high temperature" told Twilight, her psychologist was really touched by this story, never knew his patient had such a terrible past.

"How did... you um... make day and night go if Celestia was taking care of the sun?" the psychologist asked, "That... luckily, back when I first became an Alicorn, Celestia kept calling me into Canterlot for lessons about moving the sun and the moon...


After Princess Coronation day, I uh... got a note from her, saying she wanted to train me with the sun, I thought it would be impossible, but every month, I did it on a fake sun, Celestia knew this very crazy spell which sent us to the place where I first became an Alicorn, in this space like memory bank, it was basically Celestia's own world, "Twilight... although days may come, if I go down one day, you'd have to take my place" Celestia told me, "But Princess, you know that will never happen" I told her, "You may think that Twilight, but if for whatever reason I cannot lower the sun, the sun will stay there, and some princess will have to lower it for Luna, it's easy, use that everyday spell - Levitation on the fake sun over there" Celestia pointed to the fake sun.

I knew I couldn't do it, but sometimes you just have to try as hard, but just the sun's weight, it was so heavy, I never knew the princess was that strong, "Let me take off some weight for you..." Celestia casted a spell on the fake moon to let it loose, that way I could train, each day it get's heavier, I slowly become used to it, everyday I practiced, it got heavy... and heavy... and heavy, I could do a thing about it, after about 3 years of doing this, Celestia put me to the real test, the real sun, I couldn't destroy the whole planet, so carefully... I lowered the sun, although it was very heavy, I was used to the weight.

"You did well, Twilight, but what if you did the moon?" Celestia was kind of pushing it on me, I just had to take rest, but since the moon was a lot less weight, I just done it easily... I was very surprised how light it was without struggling, it was the real moon I put up on that one day I lowered the sun, "Twilight... you are such as great princess, you'll do good one day..." Celestia had every confidence that day I could lower the sun and raise the moon, so I was ready everyday.

After those 3 years... me, Rarity, and well the heroes of Equestria and the Cutie Mark Crusaders, the very first ones, we kind of went on a journey for Sweetie Belle... I kind of left Celestia for years...

100 years ago after Celestia died, I had to do her job, for 90 years, Cadence wanted to train on how to do this, from what I said, going into this space world thing to lower the sun and stuff, it took her less time, as she was bigger than me, I was very surprised on how she did it, way much more easily.


It was just amazing" Twilight yawned after telling that story, "I see... it is getting late, about I see you tomorrow and we can finish up, I think it is your dark past that is causing all your depression problems" the psychologist packed his stuff and exited the castle...

"What a day... blimey, that took 4 hours..." Twilight told herself, her door opened with a creak behind her, "Um... Twilight? Am I allowed to see you now?" asked Sweetie Belle, "Yes... yes you can, tell me about the past again, before I was an alicorn..." Twilight asked...