• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 4,901 Views, 57 Comments

Princess Trixie's Revenge - Chris-Cross13



When Twilight misplaces a hypnosis spell book, Trixie plans to use it against Christian for her ultimate revenge: To rule all of Equestria with The Six as her slaves!

  • ...
33
 57
 4,901

A "Vague" Ending

A few hours later, Christian, The Six, and The rightfully made Princesses were lounging in the throne room. Christian sat down in a throne and kicked his feet up. He could finally relax after the week he's been through. Being hypnotized, capturing ponies against his will, freeing said ponies. It was nice that he could take a breather.

"Can you get your feet off of me!" Twilight asked.

"Alright, alright, geez." He took his feet off of Twilight's head. "I can see why Trixie didn't make you the foot rest, you complain too much."

"Hey Christian! Watch this!" Vague ran down the tile and with one movement, soared into the air. He started doing flips, flying backwards, and showing off in general. Vague beamed. "Cool right? I've been practicing!" He then proceeds to smash into a beam on the roof. He starts falling unconsciously toward the floor.

"Dash, if you don't mind? I'm kinda busy being lazy after saving you girls." Christian yawned and laid back.

"Yea, I got him." Dash flew a few feet of the ground and snatched Vague out of the air by his leg. She drops Vague on the ground.

"You should start working on watching your surroundings." Dash said.

Vague got up, rubbing his head embarrassingly. "Yea, thanks Dash!"

Suddenly, Christian jumps up from his seat. "Vague, I've actually being meaning to ask, how come you're a pony? You didn't get hit by a spell did you?"

Vague looked at Christian confused. "No? Why?"

"Well when I first came here, I was human until Chrysalis hit me with the transformation spell. You come here the first time and you're a pony. How the heck does that work?"

Vague shrugged and simply said. "Magic" He then waved his forehooves around.

"Actually Christian, I think it has something to do with Tristan creating an OC for himself on Earth." Celestia said as she walked in. Christian pondered the thought.

"I guess that makes sense. Plus it also might have something to do with actually liking the show."

Celestia giggled. "Good point."

Vague got the most quizzical look on his face. "Wait, but didn't Christian say he got turned into a..." Christian stopped Vague mid-sentence, takes off his necklace, transforms, and puts it back on.

"Anymore questions?" Vague stood there, mouth hanging wide at what just happened. "No. I..I'm good."

"Good." Christian turned to Twilight. "Hmm, Twilight, i'm a little parched after taking down Trixie. Aren't you?" he winked at her. Twilight winked back

"Ahh! Indeed Christian! Oh servant!" she hollered and rang a small bell. Trixie ran into the room, in the very chain setup she used on Twilight. She knelt before the both of them.

"What would you like Twilight Sparkle, who is far superior to me, Trixie." she addressed the two of them in an odd, bland tone.

Twilight grinned. "Get Christian and me some water."

"Actually, make mine an iced tea." Christian corrected.

Trixie complied. "As you wish, Awesome and Smart Twilight and Christian" she ran off to the kitchen.

"What the hay did you do to her?" AJ asked,

"Yea! I thought you said you were going to give her caramel!" Pinkie blurted. Christian laughed.

"No Pinkie, karma. I made Twilight hypnotize Trixie to give her a taste of her own medicine!"

"Well, it serves her right! If you didn't do that, I would have clobbered her so hard, she would be on the other side of Equestria!" Dash exclaimed.

"Now Dash, relax! Trixie will think twice before messing with us again." Rarity says.

"If she can think at all now!" Vague added. The Six broke out into an chorus of laughter. The Six have taken a liking to Vague, Christian could see it.

"Uh, hey PC, can we chat?"

Celestia looked at Christian confused. "Of course! What is it?"

"Well, it's just...The Six really like Vague and he really helped me out a few hours ago. So, if it's alright with you, can he..."

Celestia put her hoof up to stop him there. "Christian, without Vague, I doubt you would've been able to stop Trixie. He has more than enough earned the right to accompany you here." Christian nodded in confirmation.

"Vague Blaze, would you mind coming here for a second?"

Vague's eyes grow wide as he nervously steps forward. His entire body was shaking. "Y-Yes Princess Celestia?" His mouth went numb when he spoke.

"How would you like to help Christian while he's here? It's at his personal request"

Vague was speechless. He stared at his friend. "Christian, are you serious?!" Chris smirked.

"Better believe it dude! You're welcome!" Vague had nothing to say. He was taken by such a surprise at the generous offer. He quickly nodded.

"Princess Celestia, it would be a pleasure and an honor to help out! Vague Blaze is at your service!" He bowed before her. Celestia nodded.

"Then as Princess, I give you my personal welcome to Equestria!" Vague saluted her eagerly.

"So wait, that means Vague will be here too?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yes"

"Awesome! I can't wait to teach you all of my stunts!" Dash shouted.

"Yea! I can show you how to fire a wrist-mounted crossbow!" Christian demonstrates as he shoots Twilight and knocks her unconscious. Vague gasps. "Relax, it doesn't hurt them."

Vague sighs in relief. "Ok, good. But still really?"

Christian shrugs. Pinkie starts jumping around in excitement. "YAY! This is going to be fun!"

"Yea, because this human actually likes us!" AJ added

Christian glanced over at AJ. "Who says I ever hated you? I mean sure Twilight is a different story, but you girls are kinda cool."

Twilight gets up from her little nap and looks up at Chris angrily. "What do you mean "different story"?!"

Christian and Vague start laughing with the other five joining in. Twilight couldn't help laughing as well.

"C'mon girls! Let's go celebrate Vague's first day!" Pinkie shouts.

"Hang on! I never got my iced tea! Where the heck is Trixie?" Christian shouts. A moment later, Trixie rushes in.

"Sorry for the wait Christian, who is way smarter and cooler than Twilight!" Trixie said handing him his and Twilight's drinks.

Twilight glares at Christian. "Sorry Twitlight, I couldn't resist." He says as he takes a drink. "You can snap her out of it now I guess, she's a horrible servant anyway."

Twilight nods and stomps her hoof a few times. Trixie shakes her head in confusion.

"Guards, show "Ms. Trixie" to her cell." Christian smirks at the light blue unicorn. Trixie yells at the ponies as she is dragged away.

"I'll be back! You'll see! Next time, i'll win! I'll show you all!"

"Like this time? Oh right, you lost! Again!" Rarity shouts back at her. At that moment, Chris remembers something that he was supposed to do early for Vague and facepalms, noting his stupidity of forgetting.

"Oh shoot! How could I forget? Vague, there's someone I want you to meet!" The castle doors open as Chris's guest walks in. Vague's jaw drops as he stares at the new visitor.

"So, I here i'm your favorite pony?" DJ says.

Vague starts swooning. Christian starts laughing a little. He didn't think his reaction would be this funny.

"Oh my gosh! Christian, you didn't!" Vague exclaimed.

"Once again, you're welcome." Christian said simply.

"We'll meet you guys at Pinkie's for the party!" Dash shouts as she flies out.

"Wait up Dash!" AJ rushes after her briskly.

"Oh, I love Pinkie's parties!" Fluttershy and Rarity simultaneously walk out.

"C'mon Vague, You wanna help me DJ the party?" DJ got real close to Vague. Vague's face went bright red.

"Yes. Just...Yes." He responded. They walked out together.

"They're so into each other." Twilight said.

"I figured as much." Christian responded. "C'mon, I don't want to miss Pinkie's cupcakes!" He runs out of the castle. Twilight goes to follow, but looks back at Celestia and Luna.

"Are you two coming?" She asks. Celestia points to Luna, who was sleeping in her throne the whole time.

"Sorry Twilight, But I have a lot of catching up to do! And I need to get Luna up to speed when she wakes up."

Twilight laughs. "I'll save you a cupcake!...If Christian doesn't eat them all first." Twilight hurries out to catch up to the others. Celestia looks as Twilight leaves. When the door shuts behind her, Celestia sighs in relief.

"Time of a nap!" Celestia falls asleep in her throne just like Luna. They finally get some well deserved rest after Trixie's little stunt.

Twilight catches up to Christian, who was wondering down the road slowly, taking his time to enjoy the sunset.

"They asleep?"

"Yup"

"Called it"

"Well Christian, you can't blame them. They've been sleeping on a stone floor and hay in chains in the dungeon for a week. They deserve some rest!" Twilight pointed out.

"Well, I hope Trixie likes it as much as they did! Because she'll be there for way more than a week!"

Twilight laughs as they walk down the road. They can hear the music from miles away. Christian starts tapping his foot and moving to the far-off beat. Twilight joins in, the beat was infectious. And as the orange sun set below the horizon and the stars started appearing in the dark sky. Christian and Twilight shouted upwards in harmony:

"This party's gonna RULE!"

Author's Note:

I just looked back at this story. Wow, I did a terrible job writing it! It shall be fixed!...Sometime...