• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 1,145 Views, 13 Comments

The War - MeowPie



The griffon kingdoms and Equestria have fallen into an all out war. What will the main six do to protect their families?

  • ...
9
 13
 1,145

Where are we now?

Applejack's breath slowly escaped her mouth. She was sitting in a cold room, with bars all around. She had been captured by Griffons. Next to her was a young mare, light yellow coat and a red mane. She had on a torn and ravaged bow in her mane and tail. "Sis, How long are we gunna be here?" She asked her sister. Applejack looked at her grimly, "Ah.. Ah don't know, Apple Bloom." She sighed, "Ah don't know..." Applejack's breath froze in the air and created a white cloud. She laid her head down and drifted into dream land.
Applejack awoke to a loud clang.
"NO! Get away from me!" Apple Bloom cried out, kicking the the griffons. Applejack got up, and bucked them in the face. "Get away from mah sister, ya varmints." The griffons grabbed Applejack, and restrained her.
"Let me go!" She yelled, seething with anger. They restrained Apple bloom as well, holding her down.
"Let mah sister go. Y'all can keep me here, if you let her go."
Apple bloom's eyes teared up. "no, sis. Its okay. We'll be here tog-"
Applejack took off her hat, and gave it to Applebloom. "No, You'll be safe. Go find Twi or Rainbow. They'll keep you safe." Apple bloom was taken out of the cell, and she was freed. Applejack laid on the cold, stone floor and she cried.
Once freed, Apple bloom ran to ponyville. She tripped halfway there, and she fell on her back. Looking up, she saw a mare looking down at her.
"Applebloom?" The mare said in a squeaky voice.
"Sweetie Belle?" Apple bloom said, "Sweetie Belle!" Apple Bloom hopped up and gave her friend a hug.
"Ah haven't seen you since the war started!" Looking behind her friend, she saw 3 mares.
"Apple Bloom!" One called out. It was a cyan pegasus, with a short Rainbow mane and tail.
"Rainbow! Fluttershy! Scootaloo!" The 5 ponies proceeded to have a group hug.
"We heard you were captured, and we were on our way to come get you. Where's Applejack? And why are you wearing her hat?" Fluttershy asked,
Applebloom just looked down. He eyes watered up.
Fluttershy covered her mouth, "I... I'm sorry. We should have come sooner."
Applebloom looked up without moving her head. "No, there is nothing to be sorry about. It was her decision." Scootaloo gave Applebloom a hug.
"It must be hard, I feel your pain. Loosing a family member is tough."
Sweetie nodded. "Where's Rarity, Sweetie?" Sweetie Belle teared up more than Apple bloom, and she started to cry.
"It seems this war has taken so much away from us. And sometimes, we can't get it back." Rainbow said.
"sunshine, Sunshine! Ladybugs awake! Clap your hooves and do a little shake!" Twilight chanted, doing the steps with a pitch-black filly with purple hair. They feel onto their backs, laughing. They were in Canterlot, safe from harm. Twilight was now an alicorn and she had a daughter.
"Nyx, I just want you to know that I love you."
Nyx giggled, "You tell me that everyday, mommy." Twilight got up, and the filly flew onto her back.
"I know, but I just keep reminding you, so you never forget." The doors slammed open, Shining Armor ran into the room. "Twilight," He stopped in front of his tall sister. "There have been sightings of your friends, they were on their way to ponyville."
Twilight smiled, "Thank goodness they're o-" She was cut off by Shining Armor.
"But Rarity has died and Applejack was captured."
Twilight hung her head low. "O..oh.." She sniffled.
"Twilie, you need to do something about this. Don't just sit here and watch ponies die!" Shining said. Twilight stood up,
"It's not like I wanted this to happen!" she yelled at her brother.
"Still, Twilight! YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!" Shining was standing up as well.
"I never wanted to have so much responsibilities! Celestia just gave me her powers, and then she took off! SHE PUT ME IN CHARGE JUST BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS!" Twilight was putting all her anger for Celestia onto Shining Armor.
"WHAT ABOUT NYX? WOULD YOU JUST SIT THERE AND LET HER DIE?" Shining yelled.
Twilight even more angrier. She was lifted into the air, her eyes turned white and she used her Royal Canterlot Voice.
"DO NOT BRING MY DAUGHTER INTO THIS! SHE DID NOT DO ANYTHING!" Shining armor backed away.
"I AM THE ONE WHO RAISES THE SUN AND MOON! I AM NOT YOUR SISTER ANYMORE, I AM YOUR LEADER!"
Shining looked worried, "TWILIE, THIS ISN'T YOU! YOU WOULDN'T JUST LET PONIES DIE! YOU WOULDN'T NOT BE MY SISTER!" Twilight's eyes returned to normal and she fell from the air. Shining caught her in his arms. She had passed out from overdose of magic. Shining Armor took her to her bedroom and tucked her in.
"Goodnight, Little Sis." He said turning out the lights.
Pinkie Pie tied a rope to the ceiling. She made a knot, a knot to hang herself.
"Good-bye equestria. Good bye Inkie and Blinkie. Good bye Rainbow, Fluttershy, Twilight, Applejack, and rarity. Good bye..." Pinkie had streams of tears going down her cheeks. "Mommy and Daddy." She put her head in the ring of rope, and she kicked the stool under her. Her face turned red and she gagged. A loud CRACK signaled her neck had broken. Her cold body hung from the ceiling.

Author's Note:

Omg I love this story. Even though I made it, it so cool. O-O
Nyx is a filly that Twilight takes care of in the story 'Past Sins'