• Published 30th Jan 2013
  • 505 Views, 3 Comments

Reformation Stuff - lolnewsPegasus



Step 1: Get reformed thanks to a yellow Pegasus. Step 2: In this story.

  • ...
 3
 505

How an annoying Alicorn child Works

The next day, Discord went to the balcony. Though his transformation is complete, he felt pain through his hooves as he was not used to walking with hooves, let alone walking.
He flew before. but not with his wings. He used magic to fly.
Once he reached the balcony, he stretched his wings. They felt different to him, as before, he had dissimilar wings rather than similar wings. As he stretched, he felt the wind through every space between a feather.
He could understand what Rainbow Dash felt.
The wind coursing through his every feather...
He stretched them even more. He felt his right wing brushing on a woody surface.
'Wait a second,'
He knew that Canterlot Castle only had one woody surface, and that's the interpretive dance floor.
He looked to his right.
A tree! How does a tree grow on a marble surface?
He approached the tree. He noticed a horizontal groove on the tree's perimeter. 'Highly unusual for a tree.'
He summoned his unicorn magic for the first time he transformed. He thought of ways to opening the tree. His first try was a pry, which was luckily the right way.
"Sister Fluttershy? What are you doing?"
Fluttershy was inside the now proven fake tree.
"Uh, I, uh, I, hiding from Dashy." she squeaked.
"Why?" Discord asked. "Did the Dashmeister and you 'do it'?"
"NO!" she said as she slammed her tree shut and trotted off.
"What on..."
"Yeah, she's so flushed right at that moment."
"GWAA--oh, it's you."
Pinkie looked confused. "What do you mean by that?"


At the old castle


"He knows not of the test." Princess Luna said.
"Hmm...he is sidetracked. We must get him to focus." Princess Celestia calmly said. "Twilight?"
"Yes?"
"You and Spike will deliver a clue to our examinee."
The apprentice nodded.


Later, at the gardens


Rarity set down the picnic blanket in a manner of facing the wind. "There, my dear Applejack, is how we get some nice breeze."
"Don't ya mean you?" Applejack asked.
And she noticed that Rainbow Dash sat on a cloud and slept.
"Doggone, Rainbow!"
"Yeah, what?"
"Why are you gonna sleep? And where's Fluttershy?"
"Dunno. Haven't seen her since this morning." said the speedster as she proceeded to lie down on the cloud.
Rarity was still hogging the breeze when a branch brushed against her butt.
"YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
She fired a magic bullet at the culprit, a tree.
The tree peeled itself, revealing a curled up yellow pegasus.
"Fluttershy?"
"Hi." squeaked the culprit.
Rainbow Dash propelled her cloud nearer. "Hey, 'Shy, haven't seen you this morning. Had Applejack make us some breakfast, too."
"'Cause Rainbow can't cook." Applejack retorted.
Rainbow Dash gave the cowpony a long, mean stare.
"Hiya, guys!" Pinkie Pie said as she brought some food. By that she meant Discord carrying all the load.
"Hey..." said the Alicorn as he was wrapped in pain.
Discord and the Elements of Harmony sans Twilight sat down.
Discord and Pinkie Pie engulfed tow slices of cake each at the same time. Rarity, disgusted, magically handed them napkins. Applejack, Fluttershy and sitting on a cloud, Rainbow Dash, just watched.
"Really, Rarity? Must y'all clean them up?" asked Applejack.
"Rarity's O. C., Rarity's--TBBPBPPBBPBB!" Rainbow Dash said while blowing a raspberry kiss.
"Maybe Rainbow wants her hair styled." Rarity calmly stated.
"NO!" Rainbow Dash said, while backing away. What she didn't know is that she walked off the edge of her cloud, and her fall targeted Fluttershy.
CRASH
When the comical dust cleared, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were in a sexually explanatory position with each other.
"AAH!"
"Eep!"
They moved in the same direction: away from each other.
And the confused Alicorn child tilted his head. "Come on, Sister and Dashmeister! What the hell is that supposed to be?"
A certain pony passed by, noticing that his police box was parked there. However, he looked different from his usual self. His eyes were more steely, he had longer hair, he wore a bowtie and a fez.
"Doctor Whooves!" Applejack said.
"It's just the Doctor." he said.
"Hey, Doctor--WHOA!"
Discord was dazzled by the inside of the police box. It was larger on the inside, it looked more of alien than local, and it seemed like the kind of thing Twilight wants to reverse-engineer.
The Doctor turned his back--err, caboose, to them, brought out an unusual screwdriver which looked like a claw holding a green orb, and he activated it. The device extended, the claw part opened and the green orb lit up.
It emanated a strange whir.
Discord, ever so curious, sneaked aboard.
This tiny window of time had caused a significant event in the three ponies who interfered with the Doctor's fixing the police box.
Fluttershy, noticing the former chaos lord stroll in the box, pounced toward the entrance. Rainbow Dash, who had more reaction time, pounced on the pony she cared about. Yeah, right.


"SHUT UP, NARRATOR!"
How did she hear me?


Fluttershy got body slammed by Rainbow Dash who was trying to catch her. The body slam's momentum hurled the two Pegasi into the Doctor, who was still preparing.
"What on Gallifr--"
The pegasi and the Time Lord fell inside the blue box, slamming into the control hub. The whole machine started acting jumpy and irrational. The blue box closed the door and began to fade. The powerful sonic waves bombarded Canterlot Castle. It disappeared after the waves faded.
Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Spike were devastated at what happened.
Discord, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, gone with the Doctor and his blue police box. How are they going to break it to Twilight is anypony's guess.

Author's Note:

I don't remember which chapter I established the term "Sister Fluttershy." But, there. Dizzy may or may not have a plan in store...