• Published 31st Jan 2013
  • 1,461 Views, 15 Comments

Senya - Arkhamwolf2012



Part one of a three part series. Itachi finds himself caring for a female, whom reminds him of a tale he heard during the Third Great Ninja War. He calls her Twilight, as she has no memory of what it was herself.

  • ...
1
 15
 1,461

Prologue: Lesson Zero

Twilight was stressed. Like, super stressed. She felt so stressed, she wanted to invent a new word for it. But, that wouldn’t help her.

She pranced about her room, trying to find a solution to a problem. A problem nonexistent, mind you, but still a problem. As in, a huge problem... to her anyway. If she didn’t find a way to vent the stress, it would end up casting a random spell. And that wasn’t going to be good... being the Element of Magic, and a prodigy of prodigies at magic to begin with, it could very well be a spell to summon an earth shattering meteor, that would leave her a Goddess like Celestia... That could be a friendship problem... Nah, I’d probably end up killing my friends that way... Good idea, though. Maybe I’ll try it later.

She felt a spark begin to form upon her horn, and knew that wasn’t a good sign. Not a good one at all. There were a few more sparks, and then nothing.

Hoping the crisis averted, Twilight turned, only for her entire horn to light up, and teleport her. It removed a lot of energy from the mare, and she could only get a quick glimpse of where she was, before blacking out.

A black realm, with strange rectangular prisms, each unlike the other.
- - -

Later, Other Dimension...

“Now, what’s this?” ‘Madara Uchiha’ asked, finding an oddity. It was truly strange, as only his eye could get people in or out.

And yet, here it was. The nude body of a female, about the age of Sasuke. But, she wasn’t naturally human. She was transformed when she entered, more than likely. How had he known? Sharingan can see chakra, so he undoubtedly noticed the odd way her chakra flowed, and the odd coloring to it. No doubt she was there as a result of overexertion of her strange power, and, if she was a figure of importance where she’s from, search parties might very well follow into the Ninja World.
Heh... Probably an Equine. He thought, remembering some of his actions, specifically his summon contract, Meaning it will be a few years before they realize she’s missing, giving me plenty of time. He slung her over his shoulder and teleported her to his lab, where he kept all the sharingan he’d collected over the years.

“Plenty of time for what, though? Implanting her is simply to prolong the Uchiha name.” He spoke to himself, mainly, “I have too much to do in preparation of Eye of the Moon...” Then, he idea hit him. Instead of holding her until they come for her, he’d do his summon a solid.

He opened her eyes, revealing a deep purple. He cast a Sharingan based illusion that would keep her out for a few days. The implantation process doesn’t take that long, but her body will need the time to get used to the Uchiha DNA in her body. And at that point, he would have a plan in motion.

He smiled under his mask, already plotting. Because of the preparations he had to oversee personally, he couldn’t watch her development.

However, he was a skilled manipulator. He could just give her to Itachi, and allow him to watch over her. Chances were on his side that they wouldn’t come for her, making his plan gloriously easy. However, she wouldn’t be pivotal to his plans; so the chance of her being taken from him was one he would be able to handle.
I’d hurry up and figure out she’s missing, ‘Tia. He took her eye out, and stored it for further study, Once she leaves Itachi’s hands, she won’t be able to return home. I won’t let her. Not for free, that is.

Author's Note:

In case your wondering, I'm putting 'Madara' in quotes because I don't know if his true identity is too spolierific. I don't think it was unveiled in the US yet, so I'll just keep it that way.
- - -
Well, welcome to the story of Itachi and Twily! I have three stories planned for this, 'Senya'(this one), 'Shattered Memories'(interlude) and Susano'o(Itachi in Equestria). And in case your wondering, as I don't think it's important, 'Madara's' summon was Luna at one point. He needed her to get to know the Moon for 'Eye of the Moon', so...
Oh, and this takes place two months after Itachi joined the Akatsuki, and we'll run through until just before the climax of the 'Search for Itachi Uchiha' Arc. You know, for dramatic effect.
- - -
A little early to ask this, but how do you guys feel about a filler with Rainbow, Haku, and Zabuza? Just wondering, as that was one of the trial ideas. Another one was Sasuke and Luna, believe it or not.