• Published 26th Jan 2013
  • 327 Views, 1 Comments

The New Pony in Town - zetaPurglow



Follow the Daily life of the Zeta, Hopper and Comet as the arrive to Ponyville and get pulled into the adventures of the main 6

  • ...
 1
 327

New Pony in Town Part 1

The sun shined brightly in another beautiful day in Ponyville. Pinkie bounced about watching as Rainbow Dash flew though the sky. Sitting by a picnic blanket, soaking the warmth of the sun, lay Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight and Applejack. The four of them smiled among each other and chattered away.

“What a lovely day to sit back and relax isn't it?” Rarity let out with a pleasant sigh, Striking a nod from the others, in agreement. Twilight’s horn glowed away as her face was buried in a book, Fluttershy just sitting back, enjoying the view of the flying birds and skittering rabbits and squirrels, Applejack bite into a fresh apple and smiled in obvious enjoyment. Rarity flipped though a magazine from Canterlot about the latest fashion stars rising when a particular article caught her eye.

“Hey, girls listen to this!” she spoke out, catching the other threes attention. “Rising star tailor missing from Canterlot, the latest clothing designer, Zeta, goes missing from Canterlot before a meeting with Photo Finish. Zeta was expected to be Finishes newest designer for her models but upon searching of the ponies residence had revealed he had recently seemed to have moved out! Photo Finish had this too say 'I, Photo Finish, will search all of Equestria for him! My newest star will not hide from me!' Zeta's line of clothing has grown in popularity recently, with focusing on affordable but still elegant and simple designs” Rarity read off from the magazine before looking up at the rest of them, shaking her head.

“Sounds like some publicity stunt too me! What kind of pony in their right mind, aside from you Fluttershy dear, would deny Photo finish!?” Rarity stated, giving a respective nod to Fluttershy. Fluttershy gave a gentle nod “I don't think it's like that, I-I'm sorry” she'd say softly before apologizing. Twilight laid her book down and looked up to Rarity shaking her head “We really don't know what's up with that, but let's not think on that, it's a beautiful day let's enjoy it!” she smiled turning to look over her shoulder towards where Pinkie pie was.

Pinkie pie had stopped chasing around the flying Rainbow Dash, and now stood, a grin along her face down the road. She inhaled deeply and gave a shout “New Pony!!!” causing a surprised jump from the others. Down the road a cart could be seen being pulled by a purple Pegasus, two young foals at his hooves.

A male unicorn foal hopped along the Pegasus' hooves, mint green and clearly younger then all three. His mane was a lavender purple, spiked up into a little mo-hawk. He still had yet to find his cutie mark, leaving his flank bare.

The second foal was a Pegasus as well. Her coat was a rosebud pink, littered with spots of dirt and small cut's and bruises. Her mane and tail was ironed into a wavy pattern and colored red, blue, green and pink. On her flank was a shooting comet.

The purple Pegasus pulling the cart filled with their belongings had a long straight mane, colored a dark blue. Upon his head was a black fedora hat. His flank had the cutie mark of a bow-tie. He gave a sigh as he pulled the cart along. He looked up about to give a soft smile as he saw the town of Ponyville come into view, before his view was suddenly blocked by a pink mare smiling brightly to him.

“Hi! Welcome to Ponyville, you're new right? Nice to meet you I'm Pinkie pie!” Pinkie invaded the Pegasus' vision and hearing as she introduced herself. The Pegasus gave a soft blush, pulling his head a bit back as he gently smiled too her “o..oh hi Pinkie, nice too meet you too” he said softly.

The mint green unicorn smiled up to Pinkie in excitement and proceeded to hop around her “Hi Pinkie! I'm Hopistillision! But must ponies call me Hopper!” The excited foal ran and bounced around her, giggling in joy.

“Oh, Hopper! Please stay calm fo-” The Pegasus would begin before getting interrupted by Pinkie. “Hi hopsy! Welcome to Ponyville!” her head would turn to follow him, before she herself began hopping about them, leaving the purple and pink Pegasus too look at each other in confusion.

By this time the other five ponies had caught up with the cart. “Pinkie Do you have to greet every pony that moves to town?” Twilight asked, tilting her head to the pink mare as she approached. “Why of course, Twilight! How else would I be able to be friends with every pony!?” Pinkie asked as she looked to the two Pegasus “So what's your names?” she asked smiling wide.

The younger pink foal responded first “I'm Comet” she looks up to the adult Pegasus who fluttered his wings “And this is our uncle Noa” The purple Pegasus smiled to Comet and nodded with a bright blush “Nice too meet you, didn't think we would meet the Elements of Harmony so soon!” Said Uncle Noa, a soft smile across his face to the six mares before him.

Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Applejack couldn't hide a slight hint of suspicion when they hear Noa's announcement of knowing who they were. Twilight was the first to break the moments silence, “How did you know who we are?” looking at him curiously. Noa Scratched his head and only blushed brighter “oh, um well I read 'bout you all in the papers, you guys only saved Equestria, what? Three times now?” he chuckled softly and continued “Just because other ponies in Canterlot are too stuck up sometimes to notice when heroes are in their midst, doesn't mean we don't recognize it” he nodded and scratched his hoof along the back of his head, slightly nervously.

They gave a faint nod, Pinkie pie continued smiling brightly “oh! You are from Canterlot, that must be nice getting out of the city to come here! Where are you all staying?” she'd ask getting back in Noa's face and he'd smile “oh the cottage on the hill, in town” he'd say and begin to pull the cart along again. “I apologize for having to leave, but we must get settled in before it gets too late!” he say's looking back at the foals “come on Hopper and Comet! Let's get going” And with a noticed rush he began pulling the cart along the road towards town.

They still looked among each other with a faint hint of suspicion as the group trotted away. “We need to throw him a “Welcome to Ponyville party!” Pinkie would say to the others as Noa, Comet, and Hopper trotted down the road toward their new home, and live within Ponyville.....

To Be Continued....