• Published 25th Jan 2013
  • 1,164 Views, 7 Comments

Welcome to the Ponyhood - MidnightBrightBrony



Deemond is brought to ponyville by a bug in the Animus. Now he must find his way out, getting as much help as he can get in this strange universe he has landed in.

  • ...
 7
 1,164

The after-party

Desmond awoke on the floor of the library. He had been partying all night. Real or not, these ponies knew how to party! And they were nothing like the parties in LA.

"Ohh..."

He rolled over. All the mess from last night was clean. He spotted a basket. The dragon, what was his name? Spike? Yeah, Spike, was sleeping in it. He sat up.

"Urrgh..."

He stood up. And fell straight back down. His legs could barely hold him. He tried again. This time, his legs held him, but when he tried to walk, he face-planted.

"Uuggghh..."

He gave up. His legs would be fine soon. He heard a thump upstairs and rolled over again. His head was aching a little.

"Oh, you're awake! Great!"

Desmond looked up. Pinkie pie was standing above him.

"That was a great party! I should throw an after party! We can invite everyone again!"

Desmond groaned. Pinkie pie looked at him, as if to say 'What did I say?', but she lost it straight away. She then proceeded to bounce away. He watched her bounce across the room and to the door. She pushed it open and said "Tell Twilight i'm going to work!" and bounced out, shutting it behind her.

Desmond stood up again, this time actually managing to walk. He slowly made his way to the stairs and pulled himself up them. He looked around, only seeing a bedroom door. He attempted to wipe his face. It was harder with a hoof. He heard a sound above him, and he looked up to see a frazzled, purple pony slowly coming down some stairs.

"Oh, what a night! I think that was one of the craziest parties we've had."

She spotted Desmond and half jumped.

"Desmond! I didn't know you where awake! What did you think of the party? And where's Pinkie pie?"

"Pinkie pie went to work. And the party was...crazy. Very crazy. That DJ knows some great music. And, did someone spike the drinks?"

"I think pinkie did. Why?"

"I feel like I have a hangover."

He collapsed, or, he would have, had Twilight not caught him. She carried him down, floating in a feild of magic, and placed him down on the couch. He had passed out.

....

Desmond awoke. Again. His vision was all blurry. He had a headache. He rolled over, and landed on the floor.

"Oof!"

He pushed himself up. His hands were all prickly, probably because of his hidden blades digging into his wrists. Wait...hands. He had hands. Human hands. He looked down. His dbody had changed. He was human again! He stood up, his headache now a minor pound at the back of his head. He shook his head to clear his vision. He was still in the pony world. He ran to the door, and pushed it open, looking outside. Then he fell...

....

Desmond awoke to the sound of a voice.

"Desmond? Desmond? Wake up. Wake up!"

"Its no use, sugarcube. Wake him later."

He sat up, startling the ponies infront of him. He looked down. He was a pony again. Or was he never a human? He sure felt like he was.

"Desmond? Are you alright?"

"Yeah... I-i'm fine. Just a dream. That's all."

He looked at the ponies ahead of him. Applejack, and...the purple one. Twilight. Library owner.

"Desmond, you passed out. I put you on the couch. Hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of getting you out of those clothes. But I couldn't get those spaulders off you. So I wondered what they were for, but you were asleep so I was waiting for you to wake up so I could ask you what they were."

"They're hidden blades. They're used for sneakily killing someone. And what did you do with my armour? I need that! Any one of you could be a Templar and try to kill me!"

"Woah, slow down sugarcube. Kill you? That's the last thing anyone would try to do here. Why would we try to kill you?"

"The Templars are the assassins enemy. No assassin is safe from them. And we fight them. For peace in the world."

The ponies looked at him, as if he were mad.

"Look, I just need my armour, ok?"

Twilight's horn glowed. Desmond felt himself being lifted up and being bent back. He could feel his back popping. He looked down at Twilight, but she was no longer Twilight. She was a Templar. With an apple!

"Applejack...help..."

But Applejack was not there. Instead, another Templar was sitting there. Laughing. Desmond felt his legs snap, and his body crush itself. Then everything went black.

....

Desmond woke. He looked around. He was still in Abstergo. He stood up. The Animus was blinking and Lucy was standing there, telling him to lay on it. He did, and she started it up. He watched the glass pass over his face and light up, then show the different memories. He selected one, then entered it. But the Animus rejected his mind. He was thrown out of the Animus database, the glass retracted and he was pulled off the Animus by the professer.

"Now, mister Miles. Now you will feel what death is like!"

And he was pushed out the window. It felt like flying. The wind rushing past, his bady, floating in the air, the ground so far beneath him, he could barely see it. But it was getting bigger. Fast. The last thing he saw was the face of Lucy Stillman. Laughing as he fell. He hit the ground with a loud CRUNCH! and he woke up.

....

Desmond awoke. For the last time. He stood up. The floor didn't collapse, so he must be in real life.

Author's Note:

It seems due to school, the best time to write is 11 or later. Damn education. LET ME GET MY BEAUTY SLEEP!