• Published 27th Jan 2013
  • 832 Views, 3 Comments

Daddy - DarkestSister

  • ...
6
 3
 832

Meeting

Scootaloo was sitting in her room visualizing herself flying with the best flyer in all of Equestria, Rainbow Dash, when she heard a knock at the front door.She slipped out of her chair lazily while humming the Cutie Mark Crusaders latest tune.

"I wonder who it could be?" She said in a rather sarcastic tone. She was expecting the other two fillies in her group to be at the door for another adventure in finding their cutie marks. She was home alone, as she usually was, with her mom off to work all day, and into the late hours of the night. Scootaloo didn't mind though. She was used to it, and she actually enjoyed having time to herself. She reached up and turned the nob to the door and opened it.

"What adventure do you have now Applebloom?" She looked eye level and, to her surprise, met the legs of a pony. She looked up and met the face of the pony. He was a rather tall stallion. He had dark blue eyes and a wrinkled face. He was smiling and looking down at her.

"I'm not Applebloom but I do have an adventure for you," he said while starring at her. Scootaloo closed the door right in his face.

"You have the wrong house now go away before I...I...I get my sister Rainbow Dash to get you! You don't want to mess with her. She is the best flyer in Equestria!" Scootaloo was wide eyed and frantic. She was leaning up against the door, as if that would keep a full grown stallion out.

"Last I checked you don't have a sister Scootaloo. I hope your mother didn't cheat on me!" He was still there. He had to convince her somehow.

" H-How do you know my name? How would you know if I had a sister!?" She was on the verge of just screaming at the top of her lungs for anypony to hear.

"I should know I am your father." At that moment Scootaloo swung the door open and looked him straight in the eye.

"Prove it!" She yelled as tears ran down her cheeks.