• Published 20th Jun 2013
  • 397 Views, 3 Comments

Chatter and Pinkie, a love story. - Jabber99er



A stallion here to buy sugarcube corner may be falling in love with the competition.

  • ...
 3
 397

Chapter 2

Chatter lies down on the cheap bed in the seedy motel. Dole corp. gives him a hundred thousand bits to buy sugar cube corner, but only sixty five for lodging and food. Maybe if this deal worked out, he would get promoted! Yeah, then he could finally fire Jim from accounting! He imagined the look on the old grey pegasus's face as he walked out of Dole hq for the final time, and looked back to Chatter's grin.

His pleasant thoughts where cut short when the loud sound of a hoof against the door echoed through his room, "MAID SERVICE!" The pony from the other side of the door shouted.

"Can't you read!" He said, "the sign says 'do not disturb!'"

"No sir," Chatter was able to make out through the thick accent, "this sign says that it's party time!"

Pinkie Pie jumped in, shattering the wood of the door in front of her. He was able to move out of the way before she pounced on the bed. "Let's play pin the tail on the pony!" She yelled jumping up in the air again, "No! Lets play musical chairs! That's way more fun than pin the tail on the pony!"

"Pinkie!" He yelled.

"No! Let's play twisty!"

"Pinkie!" He yelled louder this time.

"No! Let's play..."

"PINKIE!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, finally getting the mare's attention.

"Yes?" She said cheerfully.

"GO AWAY!"

"B-but why?" She said, a twang of sadness in her voice.

"I DON'T LIKE YOU! GET OUT!" He yelled.

"B-but chatter..."

"NO! GO AWAY!" He said, pointing towards the door with his hoof.

"LISTEN," she yelled back, "I'll leave, but me and you both have read enough copy-paste fan-fiction about how one creature hates the other he finds out that he actually loves her and they fall deeply in love and live happily ever after to know how this is going to turn out. I'm only going to advance the plot," she said with a huff as she calmly walked out the doorframe.

Chatter facehoofed as he sat back onto his bed and thought about how he was going to explain the broken door to the management.