• Published 6th Jan 2013
  • 481 Views, 2 Comments

It will all be clear soon - Ao Oni Demon



I fell out of the bed and on to my four hooves... Wait hooves! Why do I have hooves? I hear something calling me. I need to check it out.

  • ...
 2
 481

Where am I?

"Ugh. My head" I groan as i rustle in my bed. I don't remember going back home after the party last night. I sighed and thought that maybe I just had a little too much too drink last night. I slowly opened my eyes as I began to think out loud. "Actually, any drinking my be too much for me. Considering that I am such a light weight." I then felt a little guilty. "I shouldn't have gone to that party in the first place. Mom is..." I paused and choked back a tear when i processed what I said. Why do I keep doing that to myself? "I mean Aunt Liz was probably worried about me." Even though I am usually very careful about what I do; I would sometimes make stupid mistakes that lead to me getting in trouble. Aunt Liz wasn't too overprotective of me; it was just that she began to stop trusting my decisions once it became apparent that I was not too good with making the right choices. "I mean, its not my fault I am bad at making decisions." I say loudly; then I became a little sad as I thought about it. "Maybe it is my fault." I say sadly. "I don't blame her for keeping me on a short leash, I wouldn't trust my self either."

I tried to take my mind off that thought and instead focus on getting up. Then I thought about the party. Oh man, I think I almost got to make out with Billy at the party. If only I didn't blow it.

Before I could think of anything else about the party. I noticed something very... odd. "This isn't my room." I said getting up out of the bed. For some reason, I began to feel weird (besides the reason that I woke up in someone else's room). I began to move my leg to get out of the bed when all of a sudden, a searing pain shot through my body. I shot out of the bed and fell onto the cold wooden floor. I looked at my legs and noticed that I had four of them, and that I had hooves. I just stared at them and it took me a few seconds to process what I saw, then I jolted up in horror and again felt pain searing though my body.

It took me a minute to stand up; while still in pain, I did my best to ignore it and instead looked over to a mirror that was in the room. I walked over to it and took a close look at the figure inside it. In the mirror; I saw a... pony? I felt confused, and the pony in the mirror also did. I just stared for a bit, trying to process what the pony meant. My eyes widened in horror as I finally realized that I was the pony. I was completely shocked to say the least, but I didn't jump away this time; instead I just stared at my self through the mirror.

I noted that I looked sort of cartoon-like, except my skin I mean coat was a bright red. . My eyes were extremely large and were green. My hair, I mean mane was a bright yellow. What surprised me again, was that I had a red horn on my head.

"I'm a mare, and a unicorn?" I thought out loud. I began to look at the rest of my body, when I stopped and realized something, something that caused me to freeze in place. The pony in the mirror didn't say anything when I had talked.

I think it could read minds because all of a sudden, it began to smile. Only the fact that it was a mirror and that it couldn't hurt me, kept me from screaming as I tried to just look away and maybe it would disappear. Before I could walk away from the smiling pony, it said "Are you sure about that?" in a demonic voice.

It then jumped through the mirror and tackled me. I screamed as he laughed over me. His laughs sounding demonic.
"Don't hurt me." I whimpered.
"I'll give you twenty seconds, to escape." he said in his horrible voice. He got off me and I immediately ran towards the door. To my horror, and my male doppelganger's delight, it had no handle. I looked at the doppelganger and he said "Time is running out." I jumped away and ran back and forth across the room. The only escape route I could find was a single window. I didn't want to have to jump out it, but then my doppelganger started counting down, "Five... Four..." I panicked and then realized that my only option, unless I wanted to be left to the mercy of my evil twin (who might not of had mercy), was to jump out the window. I took a deep breath and ran into the window.

I crashed through the window and fell two stories onto the cold grass. It was night out and I struggled to get up. Before I could even attempt to walk away, I found my self being pulled by some unknown force taking me back into the house. I began to scream and plead for someone to save me, when all of a sudden I heard a woman's voice call out to me and say "Wake up Samantha! Wake up before it really takes you." Then the darkness of the house engulfed me.

I jolted out of the bed and was panting for air. "Just a nightmare." I told my self. I looked around to find that I was in the same room as before. I looked over to the mirror to find that my doppelganger wasn't there, but also that nothing else was there too. I got out of the bed, noting that I had the covers were drenched in my sweat. I walked over to the door, which now had a handle, and attempted to use my mouth to open it (considering I didn't know how to use my hooves to open it). As I was trying to get it open, however, I heard a startling moan. It almost sounded like something want me to go out there. I whimpered as I remembered my two choices: Leave my self to the mercy of things that may not have any; or jump out the window. I winced as I remembered how well that went last time, but I didn't want to find out what was moaning.

I walked over to the window and jumped out; breaking the glass and landing on my side as I scraped against the cold dirt. I felt an almost unbearable pain all over my side, but I did my best to ignore it and I just ran; trying to escape before the door would open again and I would get pulled into the house. I ran into the forest, not stopping until I was tripped by some roots on the ground. It got harder to run, so I eventually just started to walk as fast as I could. I eventually noticed that I was limping as I was having more and more trouble moving my legs. Then I couldn't move any more. I just collapsed as I heard something trotting over to me, then I blacked out.

Author's Note:

This is my first story, and... I was kind of hoping that we would of had a "Scary" tag for stories by now.
Tell me what you guys think. If any one actually reads this.