• ...
28
 47
 1,745

Rainbow Dash

When I was reading my Daring Do book today, I heard a knock on my door in Cloudsdale, and after I opened the door, I was surprised to see Applejack and Fluttershy, with Tank. Applejack was panting, and looking every which-way and mumbling. Tank looked really excited to see me, which was an awesome sign that he was warming up to living in Cloudsdale with me. Yesterday, Twilight cast some spell on everypony so they could permanently walk on clouds without wings. She cast it on Tank too, upon my request.

"Okay, Tank, now behave for Rainbow Dash," Fluttershy said-or was it whispered? "I'll get you a better day for your treatments next week. That is, if we're on next week." She looked at me for approval. I nodded. Applejack squeaked.

"Well then," I said looking at Applejack. "Uh, Fluttershy, I think you can go now." I gestured toward the door. She looked at Applejack, and nodded, trotting to the door. When she was there, Fluttershy put her hoof on the knob, and looked back at us. I nodded reassuringly. She finally begrudgingly left. "Sooo, AJ," I said. "What up?" Her eye twitched.

"He l-loves y-ya R-Rainb-bow D-Dash, h-he r-really d-does," Applejack woozily stammered. Was she even sober? "H-hell, he e-even t-told m-me s-so." She fell to her knees. Applejack put her hoof to her forehead. "R-rainbow?" She stared at me. "Get Soarin'. Ya know, from the W-wonderbolts." She then passed out.

"My God," I whispered. I ran out the door, and ran into the stallion himself. "God, I'm sorry!" I exclaimed. "Here, let me help you," He got up hastily.

"No, no, you're fine!" Soarin' smiled apologetically. "Dang, you sure seemed to be in a hurry. What were you looking for? Or who?" I paused, unsure of how to tell him that I was looking for him. "I was looking for you," Soarin' offered.

"Uh, why?" I said after letting that sink in for a moment. "I was looking for you, too." Soarin' cocked his head ever so slightly. "I was looking for you because Applejack told me to. She passed out a minute ago." I felt a pang of worry while I babbled. Meanwhile, Soarin's pupils shrank slowly into tiny dots.

"Take me. Now!" Soarin' instructed. I obeyed. He followed me into my house. Almost immediately did he run to Applejack's limp body. "No." he cried. "No, no, no! This can't be! My darling angel!" To my surprise, tears formed in his eyes. Then it hit me. They were coltfriend and fillyfriend. I watched in awe how he started to slowly kiss her. Tank came with popcorn and sat next to me. Suddenly Applejack woke up, smiling at Soarin'. It was actually pretty adorable to watch them kiss. First, they were slowly kissing, but as time wore on, they were embracing each other strongly, and kissing more passionately and harder. After an hour, I was forced to kick them out. Applejack stayed behind though, saying she had to tell me something.

"Rainbow, Big Mac. . ." She trailed off grinning broadly. I finished for her.

"Likes me? Yeah, I know," She stared at me, her jaw almost to the ground. "Actually, we've embraced like that before. Sorry." I said sheepishly. Applejack took my hooves.

"At first, ah hated that, but now, ah'm very happy ya'll are together! It melts mah heart. Wanna come to the Achres with me?" She swooned. I nodded eagerly.

"BUT only on one condition," I said, making a plan. Applejack nodded thoughtfully. "Bring Soarin' with us."