• ...
 2
 731

Day One:Prologue

Caution:This story may contain some refrences to other shows and games. All characters and refrences belong to thier rightful owners. Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, today's the day I finally graduate out of Equestrian Magic school. Hello, my is SpellBlade and my friend with me is ThreadLight. We were humans before but now we're ponies after ending up in Canterlot. Princess has given us an alias. The name SpellBlade represents my cutiemark, a book with a sword across it. I'm happen to be gifted in all kinds of magic such as light magic, dark magic, illusions, etc. Anyways, after graduation he princess requested me and ThreadLight to see her. She asked me to go to Ponyville and start my life there. She ask the same for ThreadLight. The princess has already made preparations to meet Twilight Sparkle and to work as her reasearch partner. ThreadLight was ask to work for Twilight's friend, Rarity, and under no circumstances will anypony know that me and Threadlight were humans except the bearers of Harmony. After that, Princess Celestia presented me my very own sword. The sword had a very long, steel blade and around the handle form one big gear.

"I found this after you came to this world. I sent this to some of my top scientists and the results were astounding." Princes Celestia said. "Apparently the sword is infused with magic similar to the Elements of Harmony and I want you to train with it and use it with great care."

"I will Princess." I said. I was jumping for joy and ThreadLight was giggling after seeing me like that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment anything about the story and sorry for the lack of dialogue.