• Published 23rd Dec 2012
  • 1,263 Views, 8 Comments

MLP FiM: The Perfect Storm - foxdieholocaust



Queen Chrysalis revivies King Sombra after his apperent demise, they began a plot of taking down the royal family, Canterlot and Equestria.

  • ...
6
 8
 1,263

Canterlot Wedding Aftermath

After Queen Chrysalis’ defeat on the Canterlot palace, the Changelings were scattered, and were sent flying across the different lands of Equestria.

"She is over here!" Chrysalis heard a faint voice. Her vision was a blur and her head was spinning. "Your majesty, are you alright!?" She heard someone else say; the familiar voice of one of her Changeling subjects buzzing inside her head.

She didn't recall very well what had happened or where she actually was at the moment. As conscience began to return to her shaky body, she realized that beneath her was the feeling of grass and the sensation of cold, chilling wind. Realizing she was on an open field, her thoughts shifted from confusion to shock and she cleared her head as she watched a small pack of changelings.

"Where are the others?" she asked the Changeling in front of her.

"I am sorry, I don't really know your Majesty," replied her subject with a tone of concern in his voice.

"So I must assume you also don't know where we are?"

"Well, your Majesty, while we were scouting for you, we realized that we were cast far away from Canterlot."

"What exactly do you mean by far away?" the Queen asked.

"We believe that we are on someplace nearby to the northern lands of Equestria, near the Crystal Mountains."

The Queen was now even more shocked than she was before, for she couldn't believe that they traveled such an impossible distance. Immediately, she impulsed herself upward with her wings and stood still in mid flight as her blood chilled with the sight of the snowy mountain range, that was close enough to see the white snowflakes falling from the skies. She stood still for a few moments, thinking about what to do next. Scouting the terrain, she spotted the chimney smoke's trail from a little town in the distance. But unfortunately it was located north from their current position, closer to the skirts of the icy mountains. "Is there any other population nearby?" she asked.

"Again, I am afraid to tell you that one is the only town we were able to also locate, your Majesty."

Seeing no other choice, the Queen sighed and gave an order to the few subjects she had now with her. "Alright, we are going to depart for that town right now! We must feed in order to regain our strength, and it may be possible that any other Changeling that landed nearby might head for that town!" And so with her Majesty's firm voice and orders guiding them, the Changelings departed.


When they arrived near town, they spotted a small farm, and a scout was sent to count the ponies in the farm. A while later, when the scout finally brought the news, there were more than enough ponies for them to personify and Chrysalis gave the order.

"We are going to attack that farm; however I forbid any of you to use any magic, for we don't want to attract unwanted attention." Having said this, the group launched the attack on the farm's inhabitants.

The following fight was short but brutal.

Being unable to use their magic for attacking them, they used their horns as a stabbing weapon. Capturing the most suitable ponies and brutally killing the rest of the defenseless family members, stabbing their sharp horns in the stomach of their victims, leaving them to a slow death by a bleeding, painful wound. Just out of sheer sadism.
Having done this, and taken their respective ponies’ shape, they headed over to town. Thinking that, since this town was small, everypony knew probably each other and would have a strong bond with each other.

They were right.

But by a mere strike of bad luck, the family that they had attacked were something close to hermits, so the townsfolk barely knew them. Still, they had managed to acquire valuable information; a gossip on the streets about the resurface of the lost empire, and about how the love, hope, and joy of the ponies had defeated a force of great evil. Chrysalis couldn't hide her curiosity, so she asked where this Empire was located. She was told that it was still impossible for an earth pony to go to that place, and the winter storms made very difficult for a pegasi to actually find any safe route. Still, Chrysalis had an idea. If the love and joy of the ponies living in that place were so great, they would be able to use their abilities of sensing love as a source of food to find this place, and since this Empire was so isolated, they would be able to feed and regain their full strength, without the interference of Celestia's forces. With those thoughts in mind, the group of Changelings left the small town without even having eaten properly. They didn't even had to worry about the farm ponies, since no one was going to look for them soon.