• Published 14th Jan 2012
  • 1,791 Views, 16 Comments

War of the species. - zzzzzzzzz23



Aliens land in Equstria. Apple bloom goes into the ship for answers, but will she come out?

  • ...
4
 16
 1,791

Elements of harmany

Chapter 3

Apple bloom snuck down the hall. It was dark, only a few candles lit the hall. Apple bloom carried a candle in her mouth. Passing gourds she was almost to the west wing. It was late, and Apple bloom was tired, but she wanted to take some oranges to the humans.
She had eaten dinner with Azul. The maids brought a huge dinner. Apple bloom ordered oranges from the maid. After they brought the ripe oranges; Apple bloom snuck out of the room.
The sack that Apple bloomed carriage held a dozen oranges. Canterlot fruit tasted great. Apple bloom ate loved the bananas that they served.
Apple bloom opened the door to the west wing. “Hello?” Apple bloom stepped into the room.

“Yes?” a sweet voice asked.

Apple bloom looked were the voice came from. It was Princess Celestia! “Oh, I’m sorry I was just.” Apple bloom was cut short.

“Please come in.” Princess Celestia Told the young filly.

Apple bloom walked over to the Princess. Princess Luna was there to. “Hello Princess.” Apple bloom said with a bow.

“Hello there Apple bloom.” Celestia Said. “What brings you here?”

“I was just bringing some oranges to the humans.” Apple bloom said setting down the sack.

“Oh, wonderful!” Celestia said levitating the sack.

Apple bloom looked at the humans. All the young Foal humans were sitting by a fire place reading books. The adult human was sitting by Princess Luna. “So you’re not mad at me?” Apple bloom asked in surprise. The whole reason she snuck over to the West wing, was so she didn’t get in trouble.

“Oh no, you saw them at the crash, so I figure you can come over here.” Celestia said taking out the oranges. She handed out the oranges to the human foals.

“Oh, well I’m just going to leave know.” Apple bloom stepped out of the room.

“So Princess Luna, thanks for bringing these books.” Mike told Luna

“No problem, I can’t just have the guys do nothing all day.” Luna sipped tea from a glass cup.

“Thanks for the blankets to; this is a lot to do for us.” Mike Said.

Luna sat down the cup. “That reminds me! I like to study things, and I would like to study the weapons in your ship.”

Mike looked at Luna. “I don’t see any harm in it.”

“That’s great! I love how your ship is so advanced!” Luna levitated a bag, and pulled out a “L” shaped object. “Can you tell me what this is?” Luna asked excitedly.

“You mean this pistol?” He said grabbing the weapon.

“Yes, we have never seen a weapon like this.” Luna pulled out a few more objects. “Tell me everything you know about these.” Luna levitated a pad of paper, and a pen.

Mike had never got use to the levitating thing that unicorns do. When he first saw it he freaked out, but he had kind of gotten used to it. “Well, this is a pistol.” He held up the “L” shaped object. “There are lots of types of pistols. This one is a python, it’s a revolver. It’s not my favorite, but still a nice gun.”

“Gun?” Luna asked confused.

“A gun is a weapon; there are hundreds of types, all in deferent shapes and sizes. There are rifles, assault rifles, pistols, and other guns.”

Princess Luna wrote the information fast. “Go on.”

“Well most guns are hand held. Solders, police, and most civilians carry guns. They are very popular, they shoot long distances. You put these in guns.” Mike grabbed a few bullets off the table. “These are bullets; they come in deferent sizes to, these are forty millimeter bullets. They fit in the python. With a revolver you do this.” Mike popped out the chamber and slid the bullets into the chamber.

Luna watched in amazement. “Then what?” Luna asked.

“That’s it; you just pull back the leaver.” Mike took out the bullets, and sat them back on the table.

“Fascinating!” Luna sat down the pad of paper. Luna looked at the gun. “You can keep this one.” Luna looked at the human.

“Really, I thought you said you were going to study it?” Mike picked up the gun.

“Well I have more; there was a room full of guns in the ship.”

Mike remembered the armory on the ship. That room had over two hundred weapons, and over twenty thousand rounds of ammo. “So I can have this one?” Mike asked handling the three rounds Luna had.

“Yah sure, I think I can trust you.” Luna Said pulling out a box of ammo. She handed Mike the box.

It was half way empty, but was still had around fifty rounds. “Thanks.” Mike said re loading the rounds. Trust was a thing Mike needed, and by one of the Princess; what could be better.

“Well we better get going Luna.” Celestia told Luna.

Princess Luna and Celestia left the room. Mike put the gun in his night stand. “Let’s go to bed guys.” Mike said to the kids reading books.

“Why?” The oldest asked.

“Now Connor, we have had a big day.”

“Your right.” Connor said rubbing his hair. The twelve year old bot climbed into bed.

“Goodnight.” Mike said to the sleeping children. Mike turned off the light, and climbed into the silky sheets.

**************************

“I can’t wait to get to the castle!” Rainbow dash shot to the window of the carriage.

The six elements of harmony were sitting in a large, golden carriage, being pulled to Canterlot. The sun warmed the pony’s faces.

“So Apple jack, are you exited to see your sister?” Twilight asked reading a book about space. She was trying to find something on aliens.

“Well Shure Twi, I can’t wait to see her again, but I can’t wait to meet the aliens!” Apple jack looked at Rainbow dash. “How about you dash, can’t you wait to see the humans?”

“I can’t wait to meet them! They’re going to be so awesome!” Rainbow dash looked back out the window.

“I can’t wait to meet my Canterlot friends.” Rarity Said looking in one of her bags.

“How can’t you be exited for the aliens?” Rainbow dash wondered.

“Well I am, but I think I’m going to go down town.” Rarity said pulling out a brush. She started brushing her hair.

“Come on Rarity, can’t you hang out with us?” Twilight asked not taking her eyes off her book.

“I will, just not the whole time, I’m going to try to sell my dresses.”

“Is that’s what is in all those bags?” Rainbow dash said looking at the carriage behind them.

“I only brought a few.” Rarity said putting the brush back in her bag.

“Rarity, you filled that whole carriage with your bags.”

Rarity looked at the large carriage filled with bags. “Well, I had to take all of my dresses.”

“How many did you bring?” Twilight asked.

“A few dozen.”

“Wow that is way.” Rainbow dash was cut short.

“Stop bugging Rarity dash!” Apple jack stared at Rainbow dash.

“Whatever. What about you Flutter shy?” Rainbow dash looked at the yellow Pegasus.

“Well, I just want to see the alien.” Flutter shy said sweetly. “I’m hoping there nice.” Flutter shy looked at Pinky pie. “Aren’t you going to make them cupcakes?”

“I Shure am! I make the best cupcakes in Equestria!” Pinky pie smiled with joy.

“Were here!” Rainbow dash told the others. She could see Canterlot.

**********************

Apple bloom shot down the hall, Apple jack and her friends just landed. Princess Luna and Celistia were already down there. Apple bloom turned corners, and ran down flights of stairs.

“Apple jack!” Apple bloom shouted running down the hall.

“How you doing squirt?” Apple jack ruffled Apple blooms mane with a hoof.

“I’m great!” Apple bloom hugged Apple jack.

Princess Luna trotted over to the group. “I have a room for you ponys.”

“Can’t Apple jack sleep with me?” Apple bloom looked worried.

“Don’t worry little Apple bloom; they’re going to sleep right across the hall.”

Apple bloom felt relived.

“Well I’m going to put my bags in my room, then hit town.” Rarity told the others.

“You guys can do whatever you want, I just need Twilight.” Princess Celistia said cheerfuly.

The others left. Rainbow and Apple jack went to the gym. Rarity went into town. Flutter shy went to the dog park, and Pinky pie went straight to the castle bakery. As Twilight followed Princess Luna, Celistia, and Apple bloom.

“So what are we going to do?” Twilight asked filled with curiosity.

“I’m going to show you, not the human, but there technology.” Princess Celistia told Twilight.