• Published 24th Nov 2012
  • 1,540 Views, 15 Comments

Party Animals - Infini-Pony



What happens when the new Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends party hard one night, and then wake up the next day to find themselves in awkward situations among friends, family, and strangers? Will their true feelings prevail over curiosity?

  • ...
7
 15
 1,540

Prologue: Party Animals

Prologue: Party Animals

A cool nighttime breeze flows across the sleepy town of Ponyville, whispering past all the dreary houses in which tired ponies rest from a hard days’ work. Few house lights dot the town while all the rest of the houses remain dark, all except for one house: Sugar Cube Corner. Every light in the structure is on… not one is left off.

(Muffled club/party music can be heard all throughout the town.)

“Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!” (Chanting can be heard from inside Sugar Cube Corner.)

“YEAHH!!” (Cheering from more than one pony overlaps the music blasting from the stereos.)

[Scene transitions from the outside of Sugar Cube Corner to the inside of Sugar Cube Corner, revealing a large number of ponies gathered in Sugar Cube Corner with a large d-j system located at the front of the group of ponies blasting music to which the ponies are having a blast to.]

“Your turn Rainbow Dash!” exclaims Pinkie Pie as she pours a cup full of apple juice colored fluid, with Apple Jack staggering away toward the wall with a sloppy smile on her face.

“ALRIGHT! Time for ROUND THREE!!” shouts Rainbow Dash as she glides over the crowd of ponies from across the room giving them high fives (or in this case high hooves) as they cheer her on. Pinkie pie smiles as she fills the large cup all the way to the brim full of apple juice colored fluid (by now you should know what it is.).

“I don’t think she could *HICK* handle that much,” says Applejack in a slurred manner of speech, blinking trying to regain focus.

“Just watch and learn, I could handle anything,” proclaims Rainbow Dash as she stands on a table closing her eyes brushing her mane to one side in a bragging manner. “Hey Vinyl Scratch!” shouts Rainbow Dash over the cheering ponies.
Vinyl Scratch’s headphones are on both of her ears as she’s operating the equipment needed to keep the party going. Rainbow Dash tries to get her attention again, “HEY VINYL!! I NEED YOU TO PLAY A SONG!!!”

“What’d you say Dashie?!” shouts Pinkie Pie trying to over-yell the ponies screaming and partying to the loud music with heavy bass in the building.

“NEVER MIND!” shouts Rainbow Dash as she proceeded to the table with the large cup filled with the richest vodka in all Equestria (provided by Celestia herself). “ALRIGHT! LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!” shouts Rainbow Dash rubbing her hooves together preparing to perform another feat of “awesomeness.”

[Scene transitions to the dance floor of the party cranking up inside the Sugar Cube Corner. Ponies are dancing, cheering, drinking, partying, and living the night away.]

As one can tell, this is a pretty hyped up party- a party celebrating the newly crowned Princess Twilight Sparkle. In this particular party (since Twilight Sparkle has now become an even more important pony and thus a celebrity/political figure), there are certain ponies that are allowed into the party grounds… namely only Ponyville ponies.

[Scene transitions back to the main six gathered around Rainbow Dash, whom is about to accomplish another feat of pure awesomeness.]

“On your mark, get set… GO!” shouts Twilight as she swings her hoof toward Rainbow Dash signaling her to begin. At that exact moment Rainbow Dash grabs the large glass filled to the brim with vodka, and begins drinking.

“Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!” cheer Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Spike as Rainbow Dash takes huge gulps of liquid. The sudden commotion then gets the attention of a few ponies in the crowd who then join the cheer squad for Rainbow Dash. Gradually more and more ponies join the cheer squad cheering all together in sync cheering Rainbow Dash on-

“Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!”

“Almost there!” shouts Pinkie Pie as a huge smile of astonishment overcomes her face.

“If she finishes in the next twenty seconds… that’s a new Ponyville record!” exclaims Applejack as she glances at the stopwatch over Twilight’s shoulder, then up at Rainbow Dash with a look of anxiety on her face. “FIFTEEN SECONDS!!” shouts Twilight as she keeps on glancing up at Rainbow Dash and the stopwatch. All the ponies in the building (even Vinyl Scratch put her equipment in stand-by to join the cheer squad); with their focus on Rainbow Dash, continue their chanting as the suspense builds up. Rainbow Dash closed her eyes and paused for a second, “TEN SECONDS!!” shouts Twilight as she throws the stopwatch over her shoulder, almost colliding into the head of an innocent bystander. Rainbow Dash fills her cheeks up with the last amount of vodka left in the glass. “FIVE SECONDS!!” Rainbow Dash forces all the liquid down her throat just as Twilight calls out “THREE SECONDS!!”

“FINISHED!!!” yells Rainbow Dash as she throws the glass on the ground sending it into little tiny bits of glass gliding across the room floor. The crowd of ponies cheer as Rainbow Dash wipes her mouth cleaning the vodka that dribbled down her face. “YEAAAHHHHHHH!!” shouts Rainbow Dash as she stage jumps into the crowd of ponies, who happily carry her off and around the whole building with her shouting “LOOK OUT FOR THE IRON PONY!!”

“Hey Rarity, you should try those out.” Says Twilight gesturing to the drinks lined up on the tables.

“A lady would never try such a thing so crude and disgusting,” says Rarity turning away from the tables stacked with drinks. “Just because you are now a princess does not mean you can tell a lady to- to involve herself in party pleasures.”

“Aww, come on Rarity. Have a little fun!” exclaims Pinkie Pie as she tries to turn Rarity around back to the tables.

“Well,” says Rarity thoughtfully, “Oh alright.”

“Weeeeeeeeeeeee!” exclaims Pinkie Pie as she jumps up and down.

“But only just one,” says Rarity as she looks at the drinks lined up on the table.

“Well go on Rarity,” says Twilight encouragingly. Rarity hesitates, she looks at the cups and then around at the party.

“Oh well. Might as well have some fun while I’m here,” says Rarity as her horn glows blue and a cup filled with vodka is illuminated in blue magic. The cup then levitates in the air and is brought closer to Rarity’s lips. “Here goes nothing,” shrugs Rarity as she tilts her head back and drinks the “magical liquid.” Rarity makes a face in disgust and spits the liquid out that was left in her mouth after she took her first swallow. The cup falls on the ground and rolls across the floor and into the corner of the room.

“WOOOO-HOOOO!!” hollers Derpy Hooves as she slides down the stairs’ hoof railings. Somewhere in the shadows Peter Parker Jr. (aka: Feather Weight) snaps a few pictures of the presented scenes.

“Well?” asks Twilight with a look of excitement on her face.

“Wasn’t too bad,” replies Rarity with a little smile on her face. Rarity then looks back at the table- Pinkie Pie intercepts the glance and happily asks

“You want some more?”

“A little bit… I guess,” suggests Rarity as they trot back to the table of drinks. On the way Rarity thinks to herself, “This actually isn’t so bad after all.”

“Attention every pony,” interrupts Pinkie Pie as the party music comes to a sudden stop, averting the attention of all the partying ponies to Pinkie Pie standing behind the DJ stage next to Vinyl Scratch. “We are here to celebrate the Princess-ification of Twilight Sparkle!”

All the ponies in Sugar Cube Corner cheered, some whistled and threw their hooves up in the air.

“LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED FOR PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE!!” shouted Pinkie Pie as Vinyl Scratch turned on the DJ system and revved up the orgasmic wubs.

“YEEAAAHHH!!!” shouts a rather built white Pegasus with peculiarly short wings as he lifts several ponies over the crowded dance floor screaming in delight.

[Scene transitions to the near front entrance to Sugar Cube Corner- that of which is guarded by several royal guards]

“Hey,” says a rather buzzed Rainbow Dash as she nudges one of the royal guard in the breast plate. Muffled party music and heavy base can be heard from outside of the Sugar Cube Corner as several ponies would come and go from the building.

“You wanna see my awesome cutie mark?” slurs Rainbow Dash as she leans on the guard right side. The guard blinks and maintains his bearing, looking straight forward.

“You know- *HICK*- you’re a pretty good looking fella,” says Rainbow Dash as she rubs her left flank against the guards right flank. The guards’ eyes widen as his eyes barely shift right to left in a nervous, aroused manner as if determining his future course of action and the risks of doing so.

“Well if you wanted to know where my cutie mark is,” slurs Rainbow Dash as she walks in front of the guard, rubbing her lifted tail below his chin “It’s right over here, right next to my a-”

“There you are silly!” exclaims Pinkie Pie as she sticks her head through the open door. “I have been looking all over for you,”

“Do you wanna see my cutie mark too?” slurs Rainbow Dash as she stumbles through the doorway past Pinkie Pie, back towards the party.

“Nope, but I think he does,” says Pinkie Pie with a smile as she points to a rather handsome looking stallion in a Wonderbolt flight suite leaning against a wall amongst all the ponies cheering and parting to the orgasmic wubs.

Rainbow Dash narrows her eyes as she walks through the crowd of party animals toward the stallion.

“Wonderbolt my ass, he’s probably a fake,” thinks Rainbow Dash to herself as she stumbles through the crowded party floors. “And if he is a real Wonderbolt, I’m going to show him real wonder.”

Author's Note:

Any suggestions/criticism is welcomed. Hope you enjoyed /)