• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 2,147 Views, 49 Comments

Ponies on Red Dwarf - Sound Shard



A mining ship known as Red Dwarf is visited by another universe. One with Technicolor ponies.

  • ...
6
 49
 2,147

Author's Note: Getting Off Track, Here, BUT READ THIS FOR SMEG'S SAKE!


Well, this for those not following my week-to-week-ness in blog and chapter posts.

As you may know, Ponies on Red Dwarf is coming to a close in a few chapters. So, afterwards, I want you all to divert your attention to the elusive conclusion to my epic trilogy!

PONYVILLE CONNUNDRUM III: SAVING SIMON is being released February sixth! I'm animating a commercial as we speak, with General Zoi's Pony Creator. Everypony get EXCITED!

Here's what it's about!

A day after what happened on Earth, Twilight is stuck with Damo's annoying friend Simon. Constantly ridiculing the six friends, the Element Wielders decide to go to Princess Celestia for advice. She recommends they take a look at the human's reactions.

Upon a close examination upon the trio's adventure through a strange, inhumane place named Wal-Mart, Celestia decides to return the little nuicense to sender, with one issue. Simon is a colt. After intense research for the cure to pony-ness, Twilight discovers a spell. Simon, frustrated for withdrawl of Black Ops, decides to mess her spell up, resulting in the summoning of Queen Chrysalis.

Hilarity insues.



Also, um, then they summon us. Damo, Harry, Price, and our old friend Tyler!

Erm, TPCIII is going to be less of a comedy, more of a serious adventure, with comedic elements, and messy changling death!]

(Oh, we obtain guns in some shape or form! Rarity has a Browning, and Rainbow an SMG!)

Author's Note:

AND THAT'S HOW THAT S**T RIGHT THERE GOES DOWN!