• Published 22nd Nov 2012
  • 2,281 Views, 19 Comments

South Equestria - Rainbow Tech



This is what happens when Equestria combines with South Park. Crazy, eh?

  • ...
31
 19
 2,281

Dashie!?!?

*At Twilight Sparkle's home*

"It won't get us separated again, but we will be ponies again!" Exclaimed Twilight Sparkle. "What?" "It's a spell, but other results will happen if it isn't exact. Just need to pull through and....

** BOOOM!!**

"I'm still human! That must mean something else happened!" Spike said "This is bad, right?" "Yes! I gotta see if something bad happened!"

Meanwhile under Rainbow Dash's house.....

"There's no flying humans? NO FLYING HUMANS!?!? How can I get to my house NOW? I could jump, IF I DIDN'T HAVE 2 BROKEN HOOVES uhhh..... FEET! " Yelled Rainbow Dash." "Daddy!" Yelled a voice like Rainbow Dash." Rainbow Dash responded "Wha?" It was a clone of her. "Dadddyyyy!!!" The clone said." The clone didn't have a broken leg. She ran like hell. "I don't know how THAT happened. Maybe I'm seeing things." * Pinkie Pie comes over* "Did you see a running me clone that was screaming "Daddy?" said Rainbow Dash. "I thought that was you." Pinkie said."Well, we have to catch that clone!" Rainbow Dash responded.

*At Mr. Garrison's house*

"Huh.... Dashie. we had a d*** good 15 years together. I wish it all would happen again" Mr. Garrison said. "Daddy?" The Rainbow Dash clone said. " I can almost hear Dashie's cries of daddy. the Rainbow Dash clone responded "But the cries are real! I am your little Dashie!" Mr. Garrison said "Uh.. Wha? DASHIE!!! HOW DID YOU COME BACK!?!?!" Dashie responded "DADDY!!! As for your question, I don't know, but i did see another me. Wait, you are a PONY!" Mr. Garrison responded "And YOU are a human. But i know it's you, Dashie. I love you."


*Meanwhile with Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash*

"I Think the clone went that way" said Pinkie Pie. Rainbow Dash responded "No, she was screaming for "Daddy" and that direction is the middle of nowhere! *Twilight Sparkle enters* Is there anything wrong going on?" Pinkie Pie responded "Nope. Just chasing a mysterious Rainbow Dash clone. Why?" Twilight responded "A spell I did wrong probably caused it. Was there anything weird about her?" Rainbow Dash said "Yes. She was yelling "Daddy! Daddy!" "I'll explain that to you, but first,we need to find this clone."

*Meanwhile with the kids of South Park*

"Oh c'mon, Token! Why does learning to live with being ponies mean learning to dunk a basketball as ponies? I mean, you are a unicorn, and magic makes it easy for you. In fact, f*** you. I'm going to go play video games." said Stan. Token responded "Playing basketball is important to keep exercised." "Nah, it's just for f***ing black people and sports fans. Screw you!" Stan responded.

On his way home, Stan thought to himself "F***. Why do I have to have no magic and no wings? I wish I could do magic, then I could see how to get South Park back to normal. If I had wings, I could at least have fun flying. I don't even have anything special about myself. I don't have one of those a**-tattoos." Kyle came over and started explaining "Flying is hard work. And from what I heard from that "Twilight Twinkle," or whatever her name is, magic is even harder. As for the a**-tattoos, they are magic, and every pony gets one. Keep in mind that you are a human and not a pony. We will get our human bodies back, and when we do, that s*** won't even matter to us anymore." "Yeah, I guess you're right." said Stan. Rainbow Dash ran into Stan. She didn't want any talk, so she just said "Did you hear a loud scream of "Daddy?"" Kyle responded "Yeah, directly into Mr. Garrison's house. right there."

They went in Mr. Garrison's house.

"I still wonder why yo- OH NO!!! NOT YOU A**HOLES AGAIN!!! YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY F**ING DAUGHTER TWICE. NO!" said Mr. Garrison. Twilight Sparkle responded "Your daughter? What? It's just a clone of Rainbow Dash." Mr. Garrison's response to that was "NO! SHE MIGHT BE A CLONED BODY, BUT SHE REMEMBERS EVERYTHING WE DID IN 15 YEARS, OR 15 DAYS IN YOUR CONVOLUTED HISTORY!" Mr. Garrison was angry, but didn't want to raise his voice at the ponies. He knew who they were, and is a brony. He still resisted his want to not raise his voice at the ponies. "I might need to explain something. You see, for 15 days, or in his history, 15 years, you were raised as his own, found in a box. This must be your mind in this alternate history, possibly a small, dormant part of your mind so, maybe, the clone is his daughter. said Twilight. Rainbow Dash responded "I don't know what this alternate universe stuff is all about, but I want the other part of my mind back. I don't want any science trouble." Twilight Sparkle said back "You should wait 3 days. We can sacrifice the clone if you feel stupid or sick." "That sounds agreeable. You shouldn't take a life AND a man's happiness away without knowing you have to." said the clone.

3 Days later......

"I Feel so....ALIVE. It feel like I could do a double sonic rainboom if I wasn't in a wheelchair." Said Rainbow Dash. I'd better report whether Mr. Garrison needs to give the clone me up...

*At Mr.Garrison's house*

"Do I get to keep her alive?" said Mr. Garrison. Rainbow Dash responded "YES! I feel GREAT without a dormant part of my brain." YES! I get to stay!" Dashie said. Rainbow Dash responded "Be warned,though. there are people out there who are out to get ponies. Be careful." "We will!" Dashie and Mr. Garrison responded.