• Published 29th Oct 2012
  • 2,387 Views, 37 Comments

LIES! - Bluebirdd065



A new Gabby Gums is released about Applejack and Rainbow Dash....

  • ...
11
 37
 2,387

Square One

Lyra groaned as she was pulled away from her dream of giant chocolate fountains. She sat up and watched as tons of chocolate wrappers fell off of her. A second later, she felt a large shock of pain in her head, and put a hoof there to ease the pain.

Lyra picked up the box the chocolate was in and inspected it. There was a small square at the bottom of the box that read,

"CONTAINS ALCOHOLIC FLUIDS."

"What's alcohol?" Lyra whispered to herself. She couldn't figure out what the heck that was, but she figured it was most likely the thing that caused her headache. She looked at the floor and saw five empty boxes and hundreds of wrappers on the ground. She sighed and looked out of the windows, bringing herself back as the sun burned her eyes. She sighed and walked over to her dressers, picking up a pair of sunglasses and putting them on.

"Today is gonna be a LONG day." she said as she walked out of the door.

++++++

Twilight sipped her tea while reading, until Rainbow Dash burst through her door.

"Twilight! Twilight! A bunch of ponies are saying that YOU and Rarity are-"

Twilight waved a hoof dismissively, "I don't even care anymore." she took another sip, her eyes never leaving the book before her.

Rainbow Dash stepped back in surprise.

"What!? So, you're just gonna, give up!? Just like that?!"

Twilight slowly looked up at her friend with an uninterested look. "Eeyup."

"Oh, well, o-ok." Rainbow Dash said with a confused tone.

Twilight continued reading.

"Well, umm, I guess I'll uh, see you around?" Rainbow Dash said, tilting her head before leaving the library.

She walked a few feet from the library and looked back.

"Well I'm not giving up!" she said before bolting into the sky.

++++++

"Eh, I give up." Rainbow said blankly, kicking a rock.

I don't even think anypony believes these rumors anymore! she thought.

With that, she flew up to a cloud, laid back, and closed her eyes.

++++++

"Nopony believes them anymore!?" A figure whispered, taking down notes.

"Whelp, better kick it up a notch then!"

++++++

"Spike, can you get me another book? I'm too lazy to get one myself." Twilight said, putting on an innocent grin as Spike glared at her.

"......Not after last night." Spike said angrily before walking away.

Eh, I guess that's fair. Twilight thought.

She levitated a random book in front of her and began reading for a few minutes, before Spike came in again.

"Yeah, Spike? Did you need something?"

"Rarity's in trouble! We need to go help her!" he said quickly.

"What? What happened?" Twilight put on a slightly worried tone.

"Umm, her house is on fire!!" Spike yelled, running out of the door.

Twilight slammed the book shut and jumped out of the building after Spike.

"Wait up, Spike!"

She caught up with Spike and saw the building was indeed, on fire, but no one was freaking out or doing anything.

"What is wrong with these ponies?!" she said as she barged into the building, having Spike wait outside.

She set up a force field around her and immediately went into Rarity's room, seeing her passed out on her sofa. She got close to her and had the field pick her up before she ran out of the building. Twilight dispelled the force field and set Rarity on the ground, where she woke up with a gasp.

And before Twilight could say anything, Rarity rose up and hugged her. Twilight blushed slightly and tried to rip off her clingy friend as she talked.

"Thank you, FILLY FRIEND." Rarity said loudly, putting enough emphasis on the word ''filly friend'' for anyone within a mile radius to hear.

They all suddenly stopped, and began whispering to each other while they looked at the two.

"WHAT?! I'M NOT YOUR, YOU'RE NOT, WHAT?!" Twilight yelled, teleporting away from her friend and running.

Seconds later, she looked back, and she could've sworn that she saw Rarity's boutique actually disappear, out of thin air! Eventually she had reached her house and walked in, seeing Spike walking down the stairs in a calm, collective fashion.

"Oh, hey Twilight." he said calmly.

Twilight just stared at Spike angrily, her expression similar to this.

She then just threw herself onto the table and began reading her book once more, chugging down her tea and reading sentences furiously. For a moment, she remembered the event that took place a few seconds ago and blushed, still keeping an irritated look.

"Stupid emotions."

"Twilight, what's wrong?"

Twilight simply gave him a hard glare. And if looks could kill, then he would've been worse off than those people that crash in an airplane right into the side of a mountain placed conveniently right in the middle of a frozen tundra where only a few people are forced to survive by eventually eating each other and using the bones of the people who died to fight off hungry wolves who pick off every single person one by one until the last man standing is forced to fight the alpha wolf and the whole pack with sticks and tree sap before he is brutally murdered right next to a small tiny town that no one knew about that had tons of guns and wolf-protection related things to fight off an entire army of wolves. Yeah, it would've been pretty bad.

"What? What did I do?"

Twilight growled.

"Uh, if you need me, I'll be over, somewhere!" Spike said nervously before running up the stairs.





The End. (Seriously, why do I put this at the end of each chapter? Oh, and sorry for the late and short update again, I keep getting stupid Algebra homework! But I'm on break now, so expect at least two chapters next week!)