• Published 29th Oct 2012
  • 2,388 Views, 37 Comments

LIES! - Bluebirdd065



A new Gabby Gums is released about Applejack and Rainbow Dash....

  • ...
11
 37
 2,388

Derpy's Day

"I'm here about a certain rumor being spread around." Lyra said calmly

Derpy tilted her head, "What rumor?"

"The one about the Elements of Harmony?"

"..........."

"Mane Six?"

"Ummm."

"The cyan colored one, the yellow one, the pink one, the purple one, the white one and the orange one?"

"OOOOOOOH! Well why didn't you say so?"

Lyra face-hoofed.

"Yes, well anyways, I want to know who told you about that rumor."

"What do you mean? YOU told me, remember?"

"What? When?"

"Just yesterday!"

Lyra had no clue what she was talking about.

"You know what? Why don't you run me through yesterday." Lyra ordered.

"But it's kind of a long story..."

"It's fine," Lyra sat on a pile of muffins, "I got time."

"Yeah, but I'm tired, and-"

"Let's just consider this repayment for pelting me with muffins." Lyra said, chewing on a muffin.

"It was self defense! You broke into my house, remember!?" Derpy said, pointing at the window.

"Yes, but what if I had been allergic to blueberry muffins? I woulda died. You would've been a murderer. Do you know how long the last murder committed in Equestria is?"

"Lyra, do you REALIZE how stupid that is!? What are the odds of blueberry muffins killing you?! Besides, even if you DID die, how would've I known that you'd be allergic to blueberries? And you DID break into my house, so it IS considered self defense, and your allergies would've made it an accident, so therefore, I would be not placed with the title of a murderer!"

"EP-EP-EP-EP. STORY." Lyra said, hiding how blown away she was by Derpy's explanation.

"...You know I can call the Guard."

"Yes, have fun flying all the way down to Ponyville in the middle of the night to see me disappear, like a ninja." Lyra grinned.

"Wait, how did you get up here anyways?"

Lyra flapped her wings with pride, "Magic."

"How did I miss those things?"

"I dunno, now tell me the story! We're wasting time here!"

"Why the rush?"

"I dunno! Just get telling!"

"Fine." Derpy sat on her bed.

++++++

Okay, so obviously, I woke up.

Derpy hated mornings; they were so stupid. She always just wanted to sleep forever, but the stupid sun always had OTHER plans!

"UGGGGGH." Derpy groaned, standing up from her bed and walking to the kitchen.

"Okay. Breakfast, breakfast, breakfast." she muttered, opening the fridge door.

IT WAS COMPLETELY FILLED WITH MUFFINS.

"Okay, so we got, pumpkin, blueberry, raisin, raspberry, chocolate, vanilla, banana nut, peanut butter and...egg flavor?"

She picked up the box and looked at it; it indeed said, "EGG FLAVOR".

"Huh, I should try that later."

So she went and began looking at all the muffins she had, and-

"CAN WE PU-LEASE SKIP THE PART DEALING WITH MUFFINS?" Lyra asked, seeing Derpy's mouth watering.

Derpy shook her head, "Huzu- what? Oh, okay."

Derpy put on her uniform and began her work, accidently missing somepony's mailbox every now and then.

"Stupid eyes!" she said everytime.

And before she knew it, she was face to face with Bon Bon's house, which was last.

Lyra was the one to open the door.

Derpy held the mail in her mouth, and Lyra picked it up with her magic, putting it on a table behind her.

"Thanks. Hey, and did you know that the cyan colored one, the yellow one, the pink one, the purple one, the white one and the orange one are gay?"

"What? Really?" Derpy asked.

"Eeyup." she said before closing the door.

"Huh. Well how 'bout that?"

"And that's it!"

++++++

Lyra had a dumbfounded look on her face

"THAT WAS IT!?" she asked.

"Eeyup."

"SERIOUSLY? NO STRANGE THINGS HAPPENING? AT ALL? THAT WAS IT?!"

"Eeyup!" she replied innocently.

Lyra face-hoofed.

"Eh, well thanks anyways." Lyra said with an irritated tone.

With that, Lyra walked over to the window and jumped out.

Derpy then looked at the pile of muffins in front of her, diving into them.

"Now it's just you and me!"

++++++

"Great, now I'm back to square one." Lyra said to herself.

The sun was coming up, and ponies began waking up. Lyra, however, was going to do the complete opposite.

She opened the door and saw Bon Bon on the floor, unconscious .

"Sweet Celestia!"

She ran over and picked her friend up, then noticed the chocolate lining her mouth and all the wrappers on the floor. Lyra groaned.

"I knew she was hiding chocolates from me.." Lyra said, dropping Bon Bon with a loud thump.

Then she walked over to her room and plopped down on her bed. She reached a hoof under her pillow and pulled out some chocolate.

"But I have the good stuff."

She began eating her amazingly over-priced chocolates and fell asleep not soon after.




THE END.

(Sorry for the long wait and short chapter. I found out I have a 34 in PRE-AP Science.)