• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 2,053 Views, 8 Comments

Luna be nightfull - prettyprinsses5



Luna was stuck in the moon her saddness was a secret behind her heart which turned to nightmare moon

  • ...
 8
 2,053

Waking Nightmare

"I have risen from the depths of a jewelled incrusted night, for I am Nightmare moon, a force not to be reckoned with"
She shouted from the moon. A dream that had turned sinister, from a change of time. The darkness that engulfed her innocence became a tortured world, above the land of Equestria, Nightmare moon awakened and soon she will rebel.
Attempts of her calling to her sister were forgotten, and she shed no love. Hatred of the elder sister became an on-going emotion. Luna’s heart had vanished Nightmare moon's heart replaced. Now that she had awaken chaos of the dark will soon take its place. Celestia noticed the sky was darker than normal she knew it was too late; she couldn't save her sister and she couldn't change fate. All she was able to do is carry out her duties and wait until she returned. "Luna I know you've become dark, the night has blackened greatly, and what am I to do? Is it too late to change you" she whispered gracefully up into the sky. The stars twinkled and lit the atmosphere with a beautiful scintilliance, the moon shined its glow but even though Luna had evolved no other pony would know the sudden change of mood, the tension in the air, they couldn't feel the presence of a evil malignant mare.

Nightmare Moon cackled a hearty laugh she looked down upon the sleeping world, the one that shunned her moon "Oh my little ponies, so peaceful and in sleep. One day you will wake to find the sun will never peek, the darkness will consume the whole entire land, I will be back soon and I will get my due." Her feelings were so dark, what happened to this mare? She was so kind and graceful. Why did jealousy step a foot? Why did it get involved? The harshness of reality and the pride that slowly dips, with every casting shadow the good side stumbles and trips.

The shattered heart that beats in Princess Celestia's chest was overwhelming for her. she slipped up on her duties making silly mistakes, all she could think of was Luna's heart being erased. But though she couldn't do anything, she wished every night for her to wake up with Luna by her side. Even though that won't happen, she kept her spirits high; she knew if she was patient time would come quicker, even though her broken heart was slowly getting weaker. The turn of events slowly made her ill, whilst Nightmare moon sat in the moon picture perfect still.

"Oh my Princess, you have become so weak, rid this curse of mine and I will take your throne and your castles keep, but if you shall refuse, my anger will renew oh my princess you are so ill will take your place and make the darkness consume" Night time was beautiful when anger wasn't known but now the princess is sick who shall take the thrown who will do the duties that the princess cannot do? Pain is so faint but can affect one greatly only they can feel it but people or ponies understand, but princess Celestia is too stubborn to ask for a hand.

Celestia began to blame herself, if she realised the pain her younger sister was in she wouldn't have to of been locked away, though she did what she thought was right she never thought the power of the evil that ventured throughout Luna would finally conceal the positive and turn it negative. "Why? Why did this happen? It was me who made you turn. If only I showed more love and cherish you, I wouldn't have had to make you go." Celestia sobbed till she finally slept till her moment of sun rising started. What would you do? If you were to be in Celestia's hooves, would you of done the same or differently?

So now a new mare awakes from the moon to bring chaos and anarchy to the land, and Celestia is too weak from guilt to try and see things from her side, but would there be a happy ending? Or would it be heart wrenching, stomach churning sad?